I'm No Ordinary Wolf

By SameDifference

This story is about Tina, her older brother, her best friend ( boyfriend) Kane and her best friend Kim. Howev... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

ChapteR 12

380 15 0
By SameDifference

" no you're not I have a mate, Kane and he's an alpha, my brother and I are both betas now, so leave me alone, I am from the 'Moon Fate' pack and if you so much as speak to me wrong I am going to pulperize you. " I hissed at the well built guy in front of me, he was obviously about two years older than me but he was saying I was his MATE!

" you are my mate, don't you feel the sparks?" he asked.

" no I don't. I only feel the sparks with Kane. " I lied, I did feel the sparks with this guy, but I loved Kane. Did I forget to mention that this dude was part of my pack? the pack that I am soon to be Luna of.

" Kana has been lying to you, he wants you to be Luna because of your powers. " he said confidently.

" liar, you are the liar, why would.....how would I feel the sparks with someone who isn't my mate?" I asked.

" wolves in high rankings can urrm not accept there true mate, but they would still get A mate."

" Oh" I sighed. Then added. " prove it!"

" Has Alpha or your brother ever told you about what happens when a wolf lies?" yes actually they have, a wolfs blood is red, unless they are an Alpha or a beta in which case it is gold, plays havoc if you have to go to a human hospital. if a wolf lies there blood turns blue, whatever their ranking.

" yes." I said slowly. He took out a knife from his pocket and cut his arm, his blood was red. He was quite high up in the rankings, right below me infact.

" oh." so he's not lying then. But that doesn't mean Kane is, I'll ask him, if he refuses to take the test, he's guilty, if he does it and passes this guy is gonna die for messing with my head, if Kane is lying, I'm gonna challenge him for alpha, if I loose, I'm gonna move to a nearby pack with....... I don't even know his name, but I am gonna move to a pack with him, I have an uncle who is alpha, on my mums side, he has always told my family that if we needed help he'd be there, I'll just hope he accepts it, and he doesn't have kids so I'll have a right to claim beta.

" what's your name?" I asked, I really need to know.

" Logan." he said.

" I'm going to go and try to sort this out, stay in the woods if he's lying I'll howl, if you hear it then come meet me at the park, by the swings. How old are you by the way? "

" 15." he replied, good so he ain't that much older than me, I just turned 14.

" ok I'll see you later, maybe." I walked away and as soon as I did I realised I felt a pull to Logan that I never got with Kane, oh dear, why am I getting slightly scared.

" yeah see ya." he called a hint of sadness in his voice.

" ALPHA KANE GREY GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW!" I shouted, anger and fear running through me.

" Yes honey?" he said as he strolled down the stairs.

" Am I your true mate?" I asked, he froze. Before he composed himself.

" yes of course what makes you think I'm not?" he asked.

" maybe its the fact that I felt sparks with someone else, and a pull that I never got with you." I said calmly, he may be alpha but I would win in a fight and we both knew it.

" that proves nothing." he said. " how could I possibly get sparks with someone who isn't my mate?"

" you are an alpha, alphas can chose a mate if they want to. If you are telling me the truth then you won't mind if I ask you to do the test?" I asked calm and collected as per usual.

" no!" there now I thought he was lying to me. I grabbed his arm and grabbed a knife making a small cut on his thumb, his blood was light blue.

" now I know the truth I'm going to a different pack. I won't give you a forwardin adress because frankly I never want to see you again. Goodbye Alpha. "

With that I stalked up to my room and grabbed my suitcase, stuffing as much into it as possible. There was a knock at the door. " If its Kane go the hell away. If it's not come the hell in. " I shouted.

" hey Tina." said my brother, " you and Kane have a fight?" he asked. " why are you packing?" he asked again, give a sister a chance will ya?

" he lied to me. I'm not his mate, my mate is Logan. I'm leaving, I'm not coming back, I'll write to you." I said as I flung myself into his arms sobbing. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered.

"no ya won't I'm coming with you."

" your not, you have to stay here, explain to mum I cant face her. " it's true I cant face her not yet, not now.

" ok. Just make sure you write." he whispered. " I would go beat up Kane but hes alpha and could kill me."

" I'm over him. He's nothing to me now."

" ok, have a nice time with Logan. "

I nodded and grabbed my stuff and flew out of the window, with my suitcase. And headed to the park. Once there I shifted. And howled as loud as I could.

In seconds Logans silver wolf was stood in front of me. I shifted back ( when we shift we keep our clothes, otherwise I would be very embarrassed right now.

" I'm sorry, I didn't believe you." I said shakily. He shifted and looked deep into my eyes. Thats when I realised I felt whole for the first time in a long time.

" it's fine I understand. Where are we gonna go?"

" my uncles pack, I'll ring him, and then we'll go."

" cool" I took out my phone and scrolled down my contacts til I reached my uncle Sids name. Ring ring ring.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Sid: hello?

Me: hey uncle Sid, urrrm I need to join your pack.

Sid: why?

Me: 'cos my so-called mate, alpha Kane, decided to lie to me about being mates, it turns out my real mate is standing in front of me and he has to come to.

Sid: of course, you can, and my beta has just be exiled, I need a knew one.

me: thank you Uncle Sid we'll be 10 minutes.

Sid: it's nothing really, and 10 minutes not even an elete wolf can travel the length ofbthe country in that time!

Me: I am no ordinary wolf.

I ended the call and shifted, a few seconds later Logan changed. We ran and ran, through woods, roads and a beach, we even had to swim across a lake.

Eventually we got there and we shifted.

I knocked on the door and a very farmiliar man came to the door. " HEY KIDDO!" he shouted.

" HEY UNCLE SID!" I replied.

" now is this that **** of an Alpha or the TRUE mate?"

" This is Logan, the real one." I replied and Logan gave an uncomfortable wave.

" hey Mr......" he said very uncomfortable now, aaaaaawwwwwww he is so sweet when he's embarresed, pink cheeks that contrast perfectly to his dark brown shaggy hair, and shocking blue eyes.

" Sid, just call me Sid. " My uncle chuckled.

" Ok.....mr....Sid. " He smiled. Even cuter when he smiles then. He saw me staring and his smile got bigger, I felt my cheeks blush and turned away, I heard him chuckle behind me and my blush got bigger.

I felt his arm snake around my waist as we walked through the house to the kitchen that my uncle had probebly disapered to. " Hey, uncle Sid, where are our rooms?" I asked.

" don't you want to share?" he teased. eeeeeewwwwww i just met the guy AND I'm only 14.

" DUDE! I'm 14, that is eewwwwww. No affence Logan but I AM 14 STOP MESSIN' SID!"

" I'm only kidding, Tina you're up the stairs second on the right and Logan you're third on the right. " he laughed.

" Where's the rest of the pack, this is the pack house right?"

" Yeah it is. there out hunting, they'll be back right about............................. now." he said as about 4 teens, my age, 3 that were a bit older than Logan ( who by the way is fifteen) and 4 adults burst through the door.

" HEY SID WHY THE HELL DO I SMELL MOON FATE! AND ITS THE BETA. WAIT IT CANT BE ITS A CHIC! " Girls are not usually betas, unless they marry into it, I'm the first apparently, the only exeption. I laughed along with my uncle and Logan, oh how they underestimate me. I snook around to behind the door and waited until the guy who had steriotyped me walked through, unserspecting. I leaped up and put my arm around his neck whilst hitting a pressure point in his lower back, he froze and I whispered, " Don't underestimate me, yeah I was beta of moon fate, I was also the Alphas so-called mate, he lied to me and I found my true mate, Logan, oh yeah and I'm your new beta, and Alpha's neice so I would show some respect. " He nodded slowly and I burst out laughing. " Sid, what have you been teaching them? You my fine fellow need some training." I said letting go. Considering he was like 17 I think I did rather well.

" Well as I said the old ' Moon Fire' beta was not very competant." he laughed.

" By the way this here is Jack," he pointed to the guy I tackled, he had short blonde hair and golden brown eyes, " this is TJ. " he gestured to another guy of the same age with orangy-blonde hair. " This is Parker, " he pointed to the last 17 year old- ish dude, he had light brown hair. Next he moved onto the kids my age "Jane, Jason, Carl, Carly. " Blonde hair, black hair, tawny hair, brown hair.

" hey. " I said then added, " Oh and by the way I really was just joking with the whole 'respect me' thing.

" Hey " they all said laughing, and Jack gave a shaky grin.

" Hang on I know you. " Carl said. " OMG TINA!!!!!!!!"

" Sid is this Carl my old bff Carl?"

" HELL YES IT IS COME HERE CHICA!" roared Carl. I ran over to him, we have been freinds for a long time, me, mum, Dad and Time used to live round here until dad got a job offer near to Kanes Pack. I through my arms around his neck. " DUDE I HAVN'T SEEN YOU IN YEARS!" I screamed.

I heard a cough and sun around, " DO you mind introducing us?" asked Logan.

" Oh yeah, Lgan this is Carl my old BFF."

" OK, that's cool, as long as he wasn't anything more. " He said. Ok he kind of growled a bit but still.

" Anywho," I said awkwardly.

" I am going for a run anyone want to join?" said Carl.

" Yeah, is that waterfall still there?" I asked.

" yeah it is, Logan?"

" Na I'll stay here, you two need to catch up and I am still tired from getting here, no one but Tina would be able to, let alone want to run after the run here. AGONY!"

" You my mate need to toughen up." I laughed then had a thought, " How are you lot at fighting?"

" Probebly better than you, human form or wolf form." sneered Jack, I don't think he likes me.

I laughed and pointed my hand at him, he flew up to the ceiling and stayed there. " Oh and just so you know I'm no ordinary wolf. " with that I walked out slightly ticked off. Carl followed me and caught up with me as I shifted, we ran to our favourite spot, a beautiful lake, with rocks,sharp and smooth all around the edge, a little waterfall intont of a small cave it at the 'back'

We shifted when we reached it and that's when the questions started. We used to do this when we were younger, not explanations, the other person just asked what they wanted to know, when they wanted to know it.

" how did you make Jack float?"

" I'm the wolf goddess."

" how's your family?"

" Turns out dad had another family, I have a half brother and baby sister as well as Tim. Mum's cut up over it, I'm upset and angry and Tim is putting a brave face on. "

" Kim and dare I say it Kane?"

" Kane well he's a liar, Kim has started saying my dad beat me up when I was actually ran over by a car. They are 2 of a kind, oh and Kim cheated on my brother."

" Wowsa " he sighed.

"yup, let's head back, I'm thinking of doing a twice weekley training session, from what I've seen if all of you are like Jack, you need some help."

" ok, hang on when did you find out about the whole wolf thing?"

" 3 months ago-ish."

" then how do you fight so well?"

" wolf goddess remember? It was like when I found out, most of my life just fell into place, anyway, I've always been able to beat you. Even when we were kids I was good."

" yeah I remember, I couln't go swimming for months even after the cast came off my arm." Carl laughed.

" hey! I said sorry and anyway you shouldn't have grabbed my wrist, then I wouldn't have had to twist it and enevitablly brake it!" I laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.2K 31
Pages are slowly being edited. Chapters may not add up with other chapters because of this, sorry. This story was written a couple of years ago and d...
1.6K 44 23
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ίπš—πš’πšπš‘πš πšœπšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ 01 "You didn't tell me, that you were a Medium." "And you didn't tell me that you were a Werewolf" Caleb Murphy, th...
2.9K 56 15
this follows the life of Derek hales little brother Lumin Hale, he was very young when the fire happened, now he's living his best life, he's best fr...
251K 7.5K 84
Hannah's living a normal life..that is until her 16th birthday arrives. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ On the day of Hann...