*Imagine Markiplier*

By ceedeelee

•••••••||DISCONTINUED||••••••• *Get ready for your ovaries to explode* Just a bunch of random imagines rang... More

Introduction - Smut?
9 Million Subscriber Celebration
"Playful" Teasing
Just Because Of A Video #1
Just Because Of A Video #2
Just Because Of A Video #3
Lasting Forever
Slave (XXXX)
Christmas Miracle
Hard Love
Girls/Girls/Boys
Mr. Fischbach's Slut
Daddy Fischbach
Like A Virgin
Desire
Better Than Anyone (XXX)
Campfire Song
Flashbacks
Birthday Sex
My Best Friend's Brother (XXX)
Rebranding: The End

The Bet (XXX) -100k :)

2.9K 74 36
By ceedeelee

After almost a year, I am very proud to say....
Happy 100k!!
I cannot describe how happy I am to say that. Just seeing how far we've come is incredible. I thank you all greatly for this. So....
You all deserve a good chapter, but before you read, I just wanted to say something:
Thank you guys so much for taking your time to read, vote, and comment. It means a lot to me. Never have I imagined I'd come so far. Now here I am. With you all. I love you guys so much. 💝
Thank you guys for going on this journey and reaching 100k with me. I love you guys 😘❤️
Enjoy 😊
-----------------------------

Your POV
I walked past Marks recording room as I heard multiple screams. Normal.
"AHH FUCK!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" I laughed to myself as I walked into our room. I picked up my iPad (not the one Mark killed, obviously) and started to play buzzfeed quizzes and scrolled around Twitter.

It was about a half an hour later when Mark walked into our room.
"Hey good lookin'" he said in a sly voice.
"Hey babe." I said, getting up to give him a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands on my waist. He placed a soft, sweet kiss on my lips.
"How was recording?"
"Painful." He said with a sigh.
"Why, what happened?"
"Too many damn jumpscares." He said, chuckling slightly.
"You swear too much."
"All in the name of Markiplier." He said with a goofy grin.
"Sure. I doubt you couldn't last a day without swearing." I said, sassily.
"Is that a bet?" He asked with a dominating voice.
"It is now!"
"Okay then. 24-hours without swearing. What do I get when I win?" He asked, cocky and confident as always.
"I doubt you will, but what do you want?" I said, giving him a taste of his own sass.
"Hmmm.... I'll think about it."
"Well when I win, I want you... To... Make another pole dancing video Aaannnd.... Do the dishes for a month." I said with a devious smirk.
"Oh HEL....heckle no. I have to win now."
"We start tomorrow when we both wake up. To make this fair, I let you say one more swear." Mark and I grabbed each others hand for a deal-making handshake.
"I'll take it now. Bring it the fuck on."

THE NEXT DAY
Mark POV

I woke up to not see (y/n) laying next to me. It was unusual for her to wake up before me, but I didn't really care. I shrugged, then got up to grab some coffee. There I saw (y/n) reading on her iPad on the couch. She had a blanket covering her.
"Morning, babe." I said with a smile.
"Morning, Markimoo." She flashed me a sweet smile as I headed into the kitchen to make some coffee.
"(Y/n), want some coffee?" I asked.
"Sure. I'll have whatever you're having."
"Alrighty." I grabbed two cups of some random coffee turned on the Keurig. I put the cups down and grabbed some mugs. I put the coffee cup in the machine and placed the mug underneath. I listened and watched the hot water pour as it was the only noise being made. Then the coffee poured out. I put in (y/n)'s stuff in first, and as I was about to give it to her, she stopped me. There she stood, right in front of me, with only lingerie on. I split some coffee on myself in shock.
"God da-" I stopped myself as she smiled.
"God dang it. I split it. I'm sorry sweetie. I'll make you more."
"You don't have to." She said, rubbing her hand up and down my arm. I gulped.
"Are you alright, Mark?" She said, letting my name slowly linger in her mouth. She started to squeeze my arm, tensing up my muscles.
"Y-yes Hun." I said, trying to make her let go. She let go and I handed her the coffee.
"I'm going to make myself some and go start recording, alright?"
"Sure, Mark." She said, once again letting my name linger. I shivered and did as I said.

Ten minutes later, I was in the recording office, scrolling around on Steam to find something to record. I tried focusing, but what (y/n) had been doing was running through my mind.
'What even was she doing? Was she trying to make me break? I bet she was. Damn I feel like an idiot for not realizing... If I keep up with this, maybe I'll win. And I'll get a reward.... Speaking of that, what do I want?' I thought to myself. I looked around the room, trying to think of something. I then reached for my phone, which wasn't there. I rolled my eyes and left the room to grab my phone.
"Hey (y/n), Do you know where my phone is?" I asked to my beautiful, half naked girlfriend who was sitting at the counter, sipping her coffee.
"Nope, Sorry. It might be on the nightstand?" She said,
"Alright. Thanks babe." I nodded and went to go grab my phone. Strange. It was exactly where she said it was. Whatever. It doesn't matter. I shrugged and walked back the to recording room.

After an hour of recording and being in the middle of editing, I took a quick break. I sat back in my chair, scrolling around Twitter. I then got a picture message from (y/n).

(Y/n)❤️: -picture- I was thinking about you, and I couldn't help myself 😘😘

The picture was of her fingering herself. I moaned to myself.

I started typing.
Me: Id love to fuck that pus....

Wait, I'm not allowed to swear.... Damn it!

I deleted the message and retyped it.
Me: 😍

Meh, good enough.
I put my phone down, and started editing again. She messaged me a picture once again.

(Y/n)❤️: I'm getting so wet thinking about you. 😍💦

Well then. She's really trying to get me to break, isn't she?

Me: I'll have my way with them later on 😘😘
(Y/n)❤️: And what do you mean with that?
Me: You'll see 😉😘
(Y/n)❤️: Oh fuck I'm going to come just thinking about you. Baby watch me come all over myself.

I thought for a second, and I had a quick choice.
Either try to beat her at her own game and get to see her beautiful body, or ignore not only getting to see a really beautiful girl come while thinking about me, but missing out on beating her at her own game as well.
I think I'll go with the first one.

I left the room

Me: I'll be there in a second ❤️
(Y/n)❤️: Hurry babe 💦💦

I walked into our bedroom that was across the hall.
"Oh babe, I knew you'd come."
"As well as you. Come for me, (y/n)." I said, sitting next to her. She tiredly nodded to me and sped the pace. She bucked her hips wildly as her orgasm took over her. After about a minute, she started calming down, but was breathing heavily.
"Did you enjoy it?" She said, trying to open her eyes.
"Yes, it was amazing. Now, you go take a nap because I'm still not going to swear." I kissed her lips.
"Why nottt!?" She whined.
"Because you won't win! Now go to sleep because if you are going to want to break me, you'll be finding that in your dreams."
"Meanie!" She stuck her tongue out. I stuck mine out back. I kissed her head and turned off the lights.

You're going to have to try harder.

10 p.m.
YOUR POV

"Hey babe, I'm going to go take a shower!" Mark called from the bathroom doorway.
"Alright!" I called from the bedroom. I still hadn't gotten him to break, and I really don't want to wash the dishes this month... I need to get him to swear!
I thought for a few minutes, then LIGHTBULB!

I have an idea!

I shot up from the bed, and dashed to my crafting desk. I opened a drawer and grabbed a paper clip. I bent it open like a key, and tiptoed down the hallway. I stuck the paper clip in the keyhole and softly turned to doorknob for it to unlock.
It took me a few times, but the door was unlocked. I smirked to myself, then got undressed. I quietly walked into the bathroom, and joined him In the shower.
"(Y/n)?! What the f-f-frick are you doing in here?"
"Trying to get you to swear!" I whined as I pressed my breasts against him.
"Well it isn't going to happen!" He whined back, imitating me. He slowly backed off.
"Why not?" I whined, still pushing it.
"Because I don't want to!" He said, kissing my cheek afterwards. I give up.
"I'm done showering anyway. Enjoy the water!" He said, saluting me as he got out. I pouted, and showered because I was already soaked.

After a while, I popped out of the shower and sat next to Mark on the couch in my bathrobe.
"Why won't you just swear already?!" I whined.
"Because I told you I wasn't going to!" He imitated me.
"You're being such a meanie, Mark." I said, pouting.
"You're acting like a child." Mark said, laughing.
"Because I don't want to do the damn dishes!"
"Well you could have just asked.." He said with an unamused expression.
"But the bet was for a month and I don't want to have to ask you everyday..."
"Well it was never going to happen anyway." I frowned
"I'm going to go to bed. Want to come with?"
"I guess..." I responded, defeated. We shut everyone off and went to bed together.

We put on our pajamas, and turned out the lights. I couldn't fall asleep because I felt too defeated. Given up on hope, and completely desperate, I tried one last time.
"Hey Mark..." I whispered softly.
"Yeah?" He said in a tired voice.
"Are you sure you aren't going to swear?"
"Yes, sweetie. I'm sure. Now go to sleep."
"But I don't want to go to bed a loser..."
"Well it's too late."
"Meanie." I pouted.
"Loser." He said, kissing my nose.

THE NEXT DAY
MARK POV

"Good morning, darling." I said to the yawning (y/n). She fluttered her eyes open and smiled to me.
"Good Morning." She placed a kiss on my nose and ran her hand along my shirtless arm.
"Do you know what today is?" I asked her.
"No, what is it?" She asked.
"Today is the day that a loser named (y/n) has to pay the price because I won."
"Oh shit... I forgot about that." She said, a blush coming on her face.
"W-what do you want for winning?"
"I have an idea." I said, sitting up.
"And what's that?" She asked.
"Follow me." I said, getting up. I left the room, her following me close behind.
"What is it?" She asked after a minute.
"Just wait here." I said, pointing next to me.
"I'll be back in a minute. I have to go do something." I said as a smirk covered my face.
"What is it??" She repeated herself. I didn't answer her.

YOUR POV

I stood where Make had told me to. He left without answering me, and has been gone for like five minutes. Is he just going to leave me here? Was his reward having and anxious girlfriend? What a waste of a reward.
"Mark!" I called out. No answer.
"Mark!" I called out once again. No answer.
"MAR-" A hand covered my mouth.
"Talk and I'll punish you." A smoky voice said. My eyes widen, slightly in fear.
"I'm going to let go. If you move or talk, I will." Said the voice. I nodded. The hand let go. Immediately after, I was covered with darkness. My eyesight was gone. I tried to look for light, but all I could see was black. I must have been blindfolded.
"What are you doing?" I screeched. The voice grunted, then slapped me in the ass.
"WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" It said. I whimpered as it slapped me again.
"I'm sorry.... S-sir." He slapped me again.
"Stop talking you slut." It said in a deep tone. I nodded. A hand covered my mouth once again. I whimpered through the hand. It grasped my ass, then yanked down my pajama shorts.
"W-wyt ar o dng." I muffled through his hand. I felt heavy breathing near my ear. Shivers were sent down my neck, to my spine.
"I'm going to have my way with you." It whispered in my ear. He pulled down my panties, leaving my bottom half unprotected. I whined. I felt his other hand graze my arm, then longer around my stomach. He placed a kiss on my shoulder as his hand roamed around my lower half. It slowly found it way to my nether region and started rubbing me. I whined as he started to rub.
"Stp!!" I muffled. I heard a soft groan as I whined once again. He ran his fingers around until my clit was found. He rubbed around, getting me as wet as possible. His region pressed against my hip. Although he was covered, I could clearly feel the lump in his pants. He rubbed faster and harder, hitching my breath.
"Plss." I whined. The man did nothing besides rubbing me faster. I started to buck my hips. I could barely breath, so I tried to tear his hand away from my mouth.
"Stop it you slut!" He yelled Into my ear. I want panting heavily, approaching an orgasm.
"If you come, I will punish you."
"But sir I really need to come!" I whined. The man grabbed my neck and whispered in my ear,
"If you come before I tell you, I will shove myself down your throat and make you swallow all of my cum."
"Sir please! I need to come!" He slapped my ass and rubbed faster.
"P-P-PLEEEEASE!!" I whined out as I tried to let the orgasm pass.
"Not yet!" He yelled.
"IM GOING TO COME SIR PLEASE!"
"NO!" He slapped my ass again. I cried out, trying one last time. To no avail, I gave up. I bucked my hips around him, not being able to avoid the orgasm. It rose over my entire body, sending me into shock. My body melted around him, soaking his hand. I whined out loudly.
"I-I'm sorry s-sir..." I whimpered.
"What did I tell you?!" He yelled as he hit my ass.
"Not to come, sir."
"And you disobeyed me." He said, taking his hand away from my nether.
"You fucking slut. Taste yourself."
"N-no!" I whined. He shoved his finger in my mouth, forcing me to taste my juices.
"And since you disobeyed me..." He said, taking his finger out of my mouth.
"I'm going to punish you." He sucked on my neck. I trembled, not being able to say anything. I heard a few footsteps coming in front of me, as if they had been behind. The room was dead silent for a few seconds, but was stopped by the rustling of some own taking off their pants. I heard heavy fabric fall to the ground. My breathing got heavy. I felt two forceful hands push me to my knees.
"Sir, what are you going to do with me?" No response. I heard a quiet, yet deep chuckle. I heard somethings soft, then my focus was taken away as I felt a girthy length shoved in my mouth. He pushed himself in and out, forcefully, just as he had promised. I let out a few moans, and gave up on trying to stop him completely.
"Oh fuck, you like that you little fucking slut?" He groaned out. I backed my head away to catch my breath.
"Yes sir. Fuck my dirty slut mouth." I said quickly so I could finding sucking him. He shoved his throbbing member in my mouth once again. He thrusted into my mouth as hard as he could, reaching limits down my throat I thought weren't possible. Limits that caused me to gag with every motion.
"You little fucking slut can't even handle my cock down your throat. Pathetic." He said, grabbing a chunk of my hair and pulling it as he thrusting into my mouth. I pulled away.
"I'm sorry sir. Let this bad slut make it up to you." He shoved his cock back inside my mouth.
"Stop talking you fucking slut!" He said, slapping my mouth. I whined and gaged as he kept trying his best to have his way with me.
"I'm going to come! You little fucking slut better swallow all of it!" He demanded. I nodded and started to rub my hand up and down his shaft. I licked his tip, then started to suck again. He tensed up, letting his hot come run down my throat. I licked all the come off his tip. He slid himself out of my mouth with a quiet pop. He grabbed me by the hair and yanked me upward. He leaned in by my ear.
"Good fucking slut." He whispered, breathing hot breath inside my ear.
"Thank you sir." I responded, still slightly shaken. He chuckled softly, then started to play with the straps on my tank top. He pulled them down, exposing my breasts. He ran his hand along one of them, playing with the nipple. I moaned.
"You're starting to like this, you dirty fucking slut." He licked the top of my nipple, causing me to whine. I nodded, breathless. He let go, and moved on to the next one. He took it in both hands, then moved it closer to his face. His hot breath made me shiver. He licked my nipple, then sucked on it. I moaned out once again, but louder.
"Fuck!!!" I moaned. He stopped sucking, and his breath trailed up to level with me. He took my entire tank top off.
"I bet you're wondering what I'm going to do with your slutty body now, aren't you?"
"Yes sir." He let the silence after my words fill in for a bit, causing me to be anxious once again. Then he took off my blindfold.
There he stood; Mark. His hair was messed up, glasses off, shirtless, pants-less, and sweaty.
"What should I do with my little slut?" He wondered, still being dominate. Mark ran his hand along my nether, feeling the wetness that he had harvested from me a few minutes ago. He grazed me until he found my hole, then shoved a finger inside me.
"Oh f-fuck...." I whined. He smirked, and shoved another finger inside me. I moaned out, but his expression was slightly bland. Not pleased with himself, Mark heaved me over his shoulder. He played with my hole as he walked to our room. I started hitting him on the back to let me go. Mark didn't stop, in fact, it made him go faster.
"MAARK FUU-UUUCK M-MEEE!!!" I moaned. He pulled his finger out, and put me down. He pushed me onto the bed, and jumped on top of me. He looked straight into my eyes.
"You have no clue how long I've wanted to fuck with you like this." He said, starting straight into my eyes with his stunning cocoa brown eyes. He cupped his hand, pressing it on top of my pelvic top, and shoved his fingers back inside my nether. He hooked his fingers and rubbed around on my g-spot. I moaned out loudly as he kept hitting my sweet spot. I bit my lip as I looked at him. He doesn't, and will never, understand what he does to me. He will never know how good this feels to my tight body.
"You are so fucking hot." He groaned. "It feels so good, Mark." I moaned. He pressed his lips down on mine, slightly biting on my lip. He passionately sucked on my lips as I moaned, He let go from the heated kiss, and lowered his head to my nether. He looked up at me, then started sucking on my juices.
"You taste so good baby." He muffled against me. I whimpered.
"Oh f-fuuc-k-k M-maarkk!" I moaned. Mark lapped up my juices, as well as sucking on my clit and around my hole. I moaned and whimpered as he pleased me with his godly tongue. Mark stopped, and looked at me once again.
"Why did you stop?"
"I wanted to look at your beautiful face." He said with a smile. I blushed, and he kissed me again. I stopped him after a few seconds. My nether was throbbing, and we both know how badly we needed each other.
"Mark, I need you. Please fuck me. Please fuck this slut." I whined. Mark smirked at me, and nodded. He grabbed his lengthy member and guided it to my entrance. He looked up at me quickly, then shoved his member inside me. I gasped out as he shoved his length inside me. I forgot how huge he was. I just loved how his length molded to my insides like they were meant for eachother. Mark looked at me, clearly satisfied with my reaction.
"M-Mark yo-ou f-feel s-so g-go-od!" I moaned. Mark kissed my neck.
"F-faster!" I whined, starting to sweat. Mark starting sucking on another part of my neck. Mark started to let his grinds reach into me deeper and harder, as well as being faster. I started moving my hips with his. He growled on my neck at my sudden movements.
"You're so tight, baby. You feel amazing." He whispered in my ear. I let a soft smile form on my exhausted face. Mark lowered his hand and started rubbing on my clit. I stopped grinding my hips as for I was getting very weak. I arched my stomach up slightly, but let it drop. I was far too weak now.
And the fact that Mark was plummeting parts of me that I barely knew existed wasn't helping. He rubbed on my clit faster, thrusted into me harder, sucked on my neck sweeter, I was beginning to break. All of a sudden, my hips jerked to the side, warning me of the wave of pleasure that an upcoming orgasm was going to being me. And the quickness of the jerk only meant one thing.
I was on one hell of a ride. Mark angled me upwards, now hitting my g-spot. 4 of my weak spots were being pleased at once, and all to the best I've ever felt. I moaned and moaned, earning a few grunts out of him. Mark smiled on my neck, and lifted his head to look in my eyes. My hips jerked to the side again.
"M-Mark... M... MAARKkk!!" I moaned out.
"I-IM G-GO-OING TO C-COME!!!" I whined. Swear beaded on his forehead. He leaned down to my ear.
"I'm g-going to as well..." He moaned. We stared into eachother eyes as the both of us were on the verge.
"Come with me (y/n)." He groaned. I nodded with whatever energy I had left in me.
My hips jerked side to side, then up. I was done. A wave of pleasure hit me, sending my hips to jerk wildly to every side possible. I rode out my orgasm, moaning loudly with pleasure. Mark tilted his head back and came inside me. He pulled out, earning one last moan out of my still orgasming body, and fell to my side. My breathing was uneasy as I tried to catch my breath. Mark panted beside me, then stared into my eyes. There wasn't much to see, because my body was in shock. My body finally started to calm down, and I had gotten enough energy to open my eyes.

MARK POV

"Hello beautiful." I said, looking directly into her eyes.
"Hey handsome." She said, looking directly into my eyes.
"That was incredible. You felt so good." I said, my body still throbbing.
"I've never been so sore, tired, or pleased in my entire life. That was phenomenal." She said back. I cupped her face and kissed her.
"I say we make bets more often." I suggested, wanting to do this again for sure. I cuddled her up against me and grabbed the covers over us. I kissed her head sweetly, and looked (y/n) in her eyes. She smiled.
"Agreed."

------
Hey guys! I really hoped you enjoyed! Thank you guys so much for 100k. I keep saying this, but I was honestly in tears when I just went to check a notification and saw 100k reads on this. I can't thank you guys enough, and you guys don't realize how much this means to me. I am so happy, and so fortunate to get to spend everyday to see all of you beautiful people interacting with me and leaving sweet/and or funny comments on my stories. Although I may not be active every day, I am always on, smiling at your comments and reactions. I would have never been the person I am today without you guys, so I thank you greatly for that.

I love all of you so much, more than words can describe. Thanks for being with me through everything. ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks so so so much for reading. And as always, I will see you, in the next chapter.
Buh-Bye! ❤️❤️😘
~Casey

I love you guys 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 876 54
Imagine if..... you could have Markiplier in your life. Oh wait, these imagines take care of that for you! So sit back, read, and just Imagine....
67.5K 839 89
Request are OPEN!!❤️: This is my second book with slow updates I'm trying to improve my writing so bare with me If you don't like smut then this yo...
1.3K 22 8
-MarkiplierxReader lemon/smut !!! -You were a young lady who was abused and tormented by your father growing up. You look for a new life but your ins...
32.2K 240 23
Bill Kaulitz Imagines *some smut*