The Bet (XXX) -100k :)

After almost a year, I am very proud to say....
Happy 100k!!
I cannot describe how happy I am to say that. Just seeing how far we've come is incredible. I thank you all greatly for this. So....
You all deserve a good chapter, but before you read, I just wanted to say something:
Thank you guys so much for taking your time to read, vote, and comment. It means a lot to me. Never have I imagined I'd come so far. Now here I am. With you all. I love you guys so much. 💝
Thank you guys for going on this journey and reaching 100k with me. I love you guys 😘❤️
Enjoy 😊
-----------------------------

Your POV
I walked past Marks recording room as I heard multiple screams. Normal.
"AHH FUCK!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" I laughed to myself as I walked into our room. I picked up my iPad (not the one Mark killed, obviously) and started to play buzzfeed quizzes and scrolled around Twitter.

It was about a half an hour later when Mark walked into our room.
"Hey good lookin'" he said in a sly voice.
"Hey babe." I said, getting up to give him a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands on my waist. He placed a soft, sweet kiss on my lips.
"How was recording?"
"Painful." He said with a sigh.
"Why, what happened?"
"Too many damn jumpscares." He said, chuckling slightly.
"You swear too much."
"All in the name of Markiplier." He said with a goofy grin.
"Sure. I doubt you couldn't last a day without swearing." I said, sassily.
"Is that a bet?" He asked with a dominating voice.
"It is now!"
"Okay then. 24-hours without swearing. What do I get when I win?" He asked, cocky and confident as always.
"I doubt you will, but what do you want?" I said, giving him a taste of his own sass.
"Hmmm.... I'll think about it."
"Well when I win, I want you... To... Make another pole dancing video Aaannnd.... Do the dishes for a month." I said with a devious smirk.
"Oh HEL....heckle no. I have to win now."
"We start tomorrow when we both wake up. To make this fair, I let you say one more swear." Mark and I grabbed each others hand for a deal-making handshake.
"I'll take it now. Bring it the fuck on."

THE NEXT DAY
Mark POV

I woke up to not see (y/n) laying next to me. It was unusual for her to wake up before me, but I didn't really care. I shrugged, then got up to grab some coffee. There I saw (y/n) reading on her iPad on the couch. She had a blanket covering her.
"Morning, babe." I said with a smile.
"Morning, Markimoo." She flashed me a sweet smile as I headed into the kitchen to make some coffee.
"(Y/n), want some coffee?" I asked.
"Sure. I'll have whatever you're having."
"Alrighty." I grabbed two cups of some random coffee turned on the Keurig. I put the cups down and grabbed some mugs. I put the coffee cup in the machine and placed the mug underneath. I listened and watched the hot water pour as it was the only noise being made. Then the coffee poured out. I put in (y/n)'s stuff in first, and as I was about to give it to her, she stopped me. There she stood, right in front of me, with only lingerie on. I split some coffee on myself in shock.
"God da-" I stopped myself as she smiled.
"God dang it. I split it. I'm sorry sweetie. I'll make you more."
"You don't have to." She said, rubbing her hand up and down my arm. I gulped.
"Are you alright, Mark?" She said, letting my name slowly linger in her mouth. She started to squeeze my arm, tensing up my muscles.
"Y-yes Hun." I said, trying to make her let go. She let go and I handed her the coffee.
"I'm going to make myself some and go start recording, alright?"
"Sure, Mark." She said, once again letting my name linger. I shivered and did as I said.

Ten minutes later, I was in the recording office, scrolling around on Steam to find something to record. I tried focusing, but what (y/n) had been doing was running through my mind.
'What even was she doing? Was she trying to make me break? I bet she was. Damn I feel like an idiot for not realizing... If I keep up with this, maybe I'll win. And I'll get a reward.... Speaking of that, what do I want?' I thought to myself. I looked around the room, trying to think of something. I then reached for my phone, which wasn't there. I rolled my eyes and left the room to grab my phone.
"Hey (y/n), Do you know where my phone is?" I asked to my beautiful, half naked girlfriend who was sitting at the counter, sipping her coffee.
"Nope, Sorry. It might be on the nightstand?" She said,
"Alright. Thanks babe." I nodded and went to go grab my phone. Strange. It was exactly where she said it was. Whatever. It doesn't matter. I shrugged and walked back the to recording room.