From An Orphanage To Meeting...

By mariamahone99

Maria and Emily became best friends in a orphanage. They promised to only get adopted together. Somehow it wo... More

From An Orphanage To Meeting Him (An Austin Mahone & Crew Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilouge #1
Epilouge #2

Chapter 77

1.9K 28 4
By mariamahone99

*Maria's POV*

The next morning we got up early. We had to go to the airport to get Robert and Zach. They had a early flight, why? I have no idea. We got up at 5 just to leave to go to the airport. I woke up and threw on some shorts and a tank top not really caring. I grab my Juicy sweatshirt, put my socks and shoes on. I brush through my hair putting it in a ponytail. I didnt bother putting makeup on. When I was done, I went and layed back down. I hear a door open and Alex laugh.

"You need to get up." He says.

"No too early." I groan.

"This is to the time you woke up for school. How is it too early?" He ask me. I pick up a pillow I'm not using and throw it to wherever I hear his voice.

"Now now, it's not nice to throw stuff." He says laughing.

"Let me sleep." I say.

"You need to get use to getting up early. You're going to be traveling the world. Get use to it now or never." He saying coming over and becoming eye to eye with me. I sit up.

"There you happy? I'm up." I say. He sits on the bed next to me putting his arm around me rubbing my back.

"Why did they get a early flight?" I ask as I'm leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Because they're idiots." He says and I chuckle. My door opens and Emily and Austin walk in.

"Come on, we're leaving." Emily says. We get up and make our way downstairs. Dave was sitting on the couch. My bodyguard Max, yeah he quit. He said were to "annoying" so Dave said he will be mine. So me and Austin share one. He gets up and we walk outside to my truck. Dave drives and me and Alex go all the way in the back and then Emily and Austin in the middle row. We start the 45 minute drive to the airport.

"Wanna know what I really want?" I ask during a silence.

"Starbucks?" Emily ask.

"Well that but I really want a dog." I say.

"What kind?" Austin ask me.

"A pitbull." I tell him.

"Those are evil!" Alex excliams.

"That's actually not true." Dave says from the front.

"Yeah they are only like that, if you train them to be." Emily adds.

"Wouldn't it be hard to have a dog with you always traveling?" Dave ask.

"I mean my parents aren't always with us when we travel. Like if my mom comes, my dad can watch the dog. Then I would have her when I get back." I say.

"Or I can watch her if I don't go." Emily says.

"That's it, when we get home I'm asking if we can get a dog." I say. We arrive at the airport 10 minutes later. We park the car and walk inside. We look and see that their flight is on time. We sit down waiting for me. Alex pulls me on his lap and I put my head in his cheer as he wraps his arms around me.

"Go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we need to leave." He whispers in my ear. I close my eyes and sleep takes over me.

*Emily's POV*

We been sitting in this airport for an hour. The flight got delayed somehow in the sky and still hasn't landed. It was suppose to land about 45 minutes ago. Maria's sleeping, Austins head is on my lap and he's half asleep. So it's just me, Alex, and Dave.

"Ugh where is this plane?" I say with annoyance in my voice.

"Somewhere in the sky." Dave says laughing with Alex joining.

"Flight 101 will be landing in 5 minutes. Flight 101 will be landing in 5 minutes." A lady on the speakers say. Alex looks at the board looking to see if its them.

"Yup that's them." He says.

"Oh thank god. I was getting tired." I say. People starting walking out, and still no Robert and Zach. Less and less people were coming out, then I saw them. I smile as they look around for us. Robert notices us and hits Zach and points to us. They grab their bags and make their way over to us. I wake up Austin and Alex let's Maria sleep.

"She was out this morning." He tells me. He picks her up bridal style and we all make our way to the car.

"Yay you guys are back!" I say as I hug them both.

"It's good to be back. Traveling is way more fun." Zach says.

"I agree." Robert says.

"So what did you guys do the past couple weeks?" Robert ask us.

"Nothing really. Just went to the studio." Austin said.

"Man I'm tired, and hungry." Zach says. We all nod agreeing.

"Is Maria sleeping?" Zach ask Alex. He nods.

"She just didn't want to wake up this morning because you two idiots got a early flight!" He says and we all laugh.

"Let her sleep, wake her up when we get home." I say. We put their luggage in Alex's trunk, and we all get in the car. Zach in the front in the passenger seat, me and Austin in the middle, and then Robert, Alex, and Maria all the way in the back. We get stuck in traffic on the way home and after an hour and 15 minutes were home.

"Home sweet home." I say.

"Texas will always be home." Alex says.

"Miami is our second home." Robert says. We get out, and Alex wakes Maria up. Robert and Zach get their bags and we all walk inside Austin's house. We walk upstairs to were they're staying. They put their bags down, and we all sit around the room.

"How about you guys unpack, then after we go get something to eat?" Austin ask. They nod and they unpack. We get into Alex's car and Alex drives to Ihop.

"We're going to IHOP! La la la!" Maria and I sang the whole at there.

"Y'all need to be quiet!" Zach says.

"Y'all? Boy were in Florida, not Texas! Florida is like a city compared to La Vernia." Maria says to him. We laugh.

"Excuse me but La Vernia is a God town." Zach says.

"Yeah first of all watch your mouth Loccisano." Robert adds.

"La Vernia and Florida are very different places though." Austin jumps in.

"Yeah it's more country down there." I say.

"But you guys didn't like the country look, so you just didn't have the Texas look." Alex says.

"Alex you didn't like the country look either!" Maria says laughing.

"Guys none of us did." Emily says.

"What do you know about the country look. You guys lived there for like a year, maybe less!" Zach says laughing and we all join in. We get to IHOP and walk inside. Since it was still early we got a table right away. We sit around the round table looking at the menu. After 5 minutes of looking we all close the menus and soon enough a waiter finally comes.

"Hi my names Willis and I'll be your waiter this morning. Can I get you guys anything to drink?" He ask us.

"We're all ready to order." Austin says.

"Okay what can I get you guys?" He ask starting with Austin. He goes around the table and gets all our orders.

"I'll put your food in and bring it out soon." He says closing his book. We say thanks and he nods walking away. We talk among ourselves, and 20 minutes later he comes back with our food. We start eating talking in between bites and when were done, we split the check.

"That felt so good to eat." Robert says as we're walking out of iHop.

"Yes, that was amazing." Zach says. We get back into Alex's truck, and we drive back to their house. We get out and walk inside walking into Austin and Alex's room. I sit on Austins lap, him wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his hands on my stomach.

"And Foolish 4 is back." Alex says.

"With 2 girls!" I add.

"You guys are the only girls." Zach says.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Maria ask him and he nods his head no.

"Broke up." He says. We all nod.

"So we ate, what should we do now?" Austin ask.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"About 9" Robert says looking at his phone.

"It's still early." Maria says.

"We should go swimming later." Zach says. We look around at each other and nod.

"Okay lets do it." Alex says. We hang around watching tv and using our phones in Austin's room. I decided to go on twitter. I open the app and go look at my timeline. It seems like there was drama.

@EmilyDAponte: So what's everyone up too?

@AmeezyMahone: @EmilyDAponte Drama again...

@Morelikemangos74: @EmilyDAponte dealing with the stuff that's usually in this fandom. Drama.

@EmilyDAponte: What do you guys mean by drama?

As soon as I tweeted that some responses caught me by surprise. All I got was that someone said, they saw Austin alone the other at the beach then met up with some girls and he was flirting with one and had his arms around her? Um what?

@EmilyDAponte: Been reading all your responses.. Does anyone have pictures?

A bunch of no's started coming in. I thought about the other day. What did we do? We were in the studio!

@MariaLoccisano: @EmilyDAponte what's the drama?

@EmilyDAponte: @MariaLoccisano Dude you're sitting right next to me lol

@EmilyDAponte: Alright guys listen up. I'm clearing the drama up. Austin was not at the beach. He was at the studio!

@EmilyDAponte: Lets stop the drama, it's too early in the morning. Also don't make any up. Let's make this a happy day!

@AmeezysMango: Guys we need to stop this useless drama. @EmilyDAponte cleared it up.

@MahoneSexy: CAN YOU ALL STOP SAYING STUFF THAT ISNT TRUE?! EMILY JUST SAID HE WAS AT THE STUDIO!

I retweeted their tweets and closed the app and locked my phone. I got off Austin's lap and turned around to see him looking at me confused. I motioned him to come with me and he got up and we walked out of his room.

"GET SOME AUSTIN!" Robert yells as we leave. Austin flips him off and closes the door behind him. We walk into his living room to see Michele and Dave and then we put our shoes on.

"We're going for a walk." Austin says and they nod and we walk out. He takes my hand and we walk down the block.

"So what's up?" He ask me.

"Someone started drama, and said the other day you were at the beach with some girls and you were flirting with one and had your arms around one." I tell him. He stops and turns to look at me with a shocked expression on his face.

"Are you serious?" He ask me and I nod.

"That's crazy. I was at the studio the other day and you were with me the whole day." He continues.

"Now Mr. Mahone I think you should confirm everything with your Mahomies. I tweeted stuff before but I bet they will feel better hearing it from you." I say. He nods and takes his phone out of his pocket. He takes a few minutes and tweets something.

"Come on I just tweeted, let's get back to the condo." He says wrapping his arms around my waist. I pull my phone out of the back of my shorts pocket and go to Keek. I start a video.

"Hey guys!" I say smiling and waving at the camera. I turn it to Austin and he does a little smirk.

"So were gonna clear all this drama up. Right Austin?" I say asking him and he nod. He takes my phone and looks into it.

"So I heard something happened the other day. No it's not true. I was with Emily, Alex, and Maria the whole day. Don't listen to whoever said it." He says seriously into the camera. He hands it back to me and we say bye and wave and the video ends. I put a caption and tag Austin in it and then post it. We start walking back to the condo and when we get home we see the most weirdest thing. Alex and Maria yelling at each other, and Robert and Zach just looking between them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 513 25
This girl named Danielle Lanza just moved to Texas from Massachusetts. She goes to the beach the week before school starts and meets a boy named Alex...
7.3K 96 14
Kim has fallen in love with her best friend Alex. Is this good for their friendship? NO! Kim’s ex-boyfriend is against them and will give everything...
3.9K 32 26
Jasmine was Austin's best friend since they were little kids in kindergarten. They lived next door to each other and nothing could separate them. But...
112K 1.3K 48
Chloe is Alex Constancio's sister. Alex moved away from Texas to Miami to attend college Chloe just turned 18 so she is excited to finally be done wi...