A Ticking Time Bomb (Ticci To...

By Maeghan0618

A Ticci Toby x Reader Story. Feel free to leave comments/ suggestions and I hope you guys enjoy my story. *Th... More

Childhood
A Visit
Broken
Off to the Mansion
Fixing Toby
Nightmares
Good Morning
Embarrasment
A Confession
Our Place
Game Time
Watching and Waiting
Awake
Dinner
Tea for Two
First Kiss
Movie Day
Rain
Escape
The Note
Without Him
We Meet Again
Secret Sleepover
Moving
Party Time
Seven Minutes in a Dark Closet
A Mission
Missing You
Painless
Clean Up
Flowers
Apple Picking
Christmas Eve

Gone in an Instant

12K 334 73
By Maeghan0618

You woke up to an amazing scent, the smell of freshly made waffles. You got out of bed and put on black shorts and a (f/c) tank top and ran downstairs and into the kitchen. "G-good morning (y/n)," Toby said with a smile as he continued making waffles. "Good morning Toby," you replied. He was wearing the same clothes from yesterday but his light brown hair was a mess. This was definitely a sight you wouldn't mind seeing every morning, you thought to yourself. You were kind of caught off guard by that thought. You and Toby have been best friends for so long that you'd never really thought of him as being anything more. However you had missed him so much while he was gone and now you've realized, you might have a little bit of a crush on Toby.
"Here y-you go (y/n), s-some home made w-waffles," Toby said cracking his neck, putting a full plate in front of you and sitting down at the table next to you. "So what are we going to do now," you asked. "I c-can't stay, I have to return t-to the Slender mansion. That's my home n-now," Toby replied, twitching and avoiding your gaze. You two finished your breakfast in silence, you were unsure what to even say to Toby. You wanted him to stay with you, you couldn't lose him, but you were having a hard time finding the words to make him stay.
It finally became time for Toby to get going. He put on his yellow tinted goggles and his held his mouth guard. "(Y/n), you're my b-best friend and I-I'm going to miss you s-so much," Toby said, tears visible behind his goggles. "I'm going to miss you too, Toby," you replied quietly. In your head you were screaming, you needed to say something to make him stay, tell him how you felt, anything. However you couldn't find the words, so you hugged him goodbye. He put on his mouth guard and went out the door. Just after it was closed you whispered," please don't leave me all alone again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 491 17
No matter where you tried to run, hide- no matter where you turned- that boy was there. From the familiar T shirts to the hoodies- to the manic grin...
72.9K 1.1K 25
This is my first story so sorry if its cringe this is a story between Ticci Toby and Masky If u don't like it then don't read it
1.6M 51.4K 36
A little girl. No older than 3. Abandoned in the forest and left to die by her parents. The only thing she had was her family scrapbook and a stuffed...
81.7K 2.5K 42
[𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] - I wrote this book 3 - 4 years ago, and the writing is really immature and just terrible. The chapters labele...