We Meet Again

You sat straight up in your bed, hyperventilating again. It was 3 am and you had given up on the hope of going back to sleep once you were awake. Your nightmares had gotten worse since you left the mansion, not having Toby there to make you feel safe. You didn't mind the nightmare though, the worst nights were those that you had pleasant dreams of being with Toby, just to wake up in your bed completely alone.
You went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. Then you went back upstairs to your bedroom and felt a strange draft. Looking over to your wall, you found that your bedroom window was open. Hmm, that's strange, I don't remember that being open before, you thought to yourself. You turned around to flip on the light switch, once you had, a hand was put over your mouth.
You were turned around to see Toby, not really looking like himself. He wore his usual apparel, including his mouthguard and his goggles. But he had a different look in his eyes, one you found unrecognizable and that scared you a little bit. He removed his hand from over your mouth. "Toby? What are you doing here," you asked in a whisper. He didn't say anything, he just walked towards you. You backed up until you eventually had your back flat against the wall. Toby continued to stair at you, placing a hand on each side of your body and bringing his body even closer to yours.
     "Toby," you whispered nervously, afraid to make him any more upset. Then he did something unexpected. He kissed you. But he didn't just kissed you, more passionately than ever before. It melted away all of the pain that you had both been feeling. When Toby finally pulled away, he gently caressed your cheek. "You l-left me," he said with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Toby, I really didn't want to," you said, ashamed. "I came here b-because I need you, (Y/n). You h-have to come back to the m-mansion, please," Toby pleaded.