Missing You

You woke up the next morning to Jeff yelling at BEN. You were startled and looked around to see that you, Sally and Jane were all still downstairs on the couch. You stumbled up the stairs and into Toby's room to go back to sleep. You laid down in his bed and grabbed the pillow from his side of the bed, holding it closely to you. It smelled like him and helped make you feel like you weren't alone.
When you woke back up you turned into your side and looked at the clock. Toby is going to be home pretty soon, you thought happily. You went into his bathroom and showered. Since you were excited to see him again, you put on a cute little black dress and did your hair and makeup. Smiling at yourself in the mirror, you just couldn't wait to see Toby again.
     You went downstairs and grabbed a bowl of Lucky Charms. Sitting at the counter, you talked to Sally and BEN while you waited. Then you sat on the couch and played video games with them for an hour. "They were supposed to be home hours ago, where are they," you asked them, worried out of your mind. BEN thought for a moment,"yeah, they should have been. Do you want me to talk to Slender?" You nodded, happy to have a friend like him.
     BEN emerged from Slender's office a few minutes later with a slight smile on his face. "Well, what did he say," you asked him. "Well the mission took a little longer than expected, but they completed it and should be home within the hour," he said. BEN picked back up the controller and played more video games. Meanwhile you just sat, smiling widely, so happy to hear that Toby would be back in your arms soon.