Party Time

These guys sure know how to throw a party, you thought to yourself. You quickly realized that there were other Creepy Pastas that you did not know who were invited, which you didn't mind, it was nice to have more girls in the house. There was great music, great food, and great company, really all you could ask for at a party. Toby left you for a minute so he could put your stuff upstairs, so you went and talked to a few Creepy Pastas and then talked with BEN until he got back.
"This is a great party," you said to BEN happily. "It really is, your boyfriend is great at throwing together parties, especially for someone who doesn't get invited to many," he replied jokingly. "Wait, Toby planned all of this? Just for me?," you asked. Arms wrapped around your waist as you were hugged from behind. "Y-yes, just for you," Toby said, cracking his neck. You turned around and gave him a big hug and kiss on the cheek, saying,"thank you so much Toby."
     Later in the night, about eleven o'clock, someone (BEN) had a bright idea to play a little party game. "Seven minutes in Heaven, perfect party game," he said to you and the Creepy Pastas that were in the living room. "God, BEN, this isn't some lame middle school party," Jeff scoffed. "Well, then you don't have to play," Jane replied with sass. BEN started to scribble down the names of all of the people in the living room that wanted to play. "(Y/n), wanna play," he whispered to you. "BEN, I can't, I have a boyfriend," you replied. "Well, I'm putting both of your names in anyway, I'd say the chances of you two being together is very very good," he replied with a wink.
     BEN started to walk around the living room with a hat, mixing around the names. "Hmm, I wonder who will be the first two to go to Heaven," BEN chuckled. Toby came in and sat down on the couch next to you, whispering," w-what's he doing?" "He's picking names for seven minutes in heaven," you replied. "W-what's that," Toby asked innocently. You were about to answer but you were cut off by BEN, who was calling your name. "(Y/n), you put your name i-in to play," Toby asked. You nodded, when suddenly BEN called out the name of your partner, who "coincidentally" was Toby.

*I feel terrible that this update is late, I've had band camp all week and things have been kind of hectic. I'm so sorry but there it is, I hope you guys liked it.*