Dinner

You go upstairs and hang out in the living room with everyone for a little while before dinner. Apparently they were very used to these kinds of incidents because seeing that you were okay, nobody asked you any questions about what happened. BEN woke up not long after you and Toby left the basement, and so he came trough the living room television, right in front of you. "(Y/n), I am so incredibly sorry that I shocked you," he started, but you cut him off saying," I know that you're sorry and it was just an accident. I'm okay, so no harm done." Toby stared intently at the ground until you elbowed him in the side. "BEN, I'm sorry that I p-punched you. I hope you can f-forgive me," Toby said giving you an annoyed glance. "Of course I can buddy," BEN replied. Suddenly Slender appeared and said," Children, dinner is ready."
     Everyone sat in the same place that they had sat in for breakfast. It was eerily quiet as everyone began eating, except for EJ who was a noisy eater. You looked over to see him eating what looked like a kidney. You elbowed Toby again and nodded over at Eyeless Jack. "Y-yeah, he eats his v-victim's kidney," he replied nonchalantly. It was at that moment that you looked around the table and realized that you were eating dinner with a bunch of serial killers, and your boyfriend was one of them. You couldn't possibly be in any more danger, but you felt so safe since Toby was right there.
     After everyone finished eating, they went around the table and all introduced themselves. Clockwise to how you were sitting it was you, Sally, BEN Drowned, Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Slenderman, Laughing Jack, Hoodie, Masky, and Toby. Well, at least now if I get murdered, I'll know the name of who did it, you thought jokingly. All of the Creepy Pastas seemed nice enough, although you were still a bit skeptical considering they're killers. But you knew that you would only be able to stay at the mansion for a few more days before you'd have to return home to welcome your parents back.