Christmas Eve

The past few months in the Creepy Pasta mansion had really flown by and you enjoyed every second of it. It was Christmas Eve, and everyone sat in the living room around the Christmas tree. It was the perfect tree, you'd been dreaming of it for your entire life. A seven foot Douglas Fir, decorated with bright multi colored lights and tons of ornaments. The ornaments all had different stories behind them, like the gingerbread ornament that had a bite taken out of it from when Laughing Jack mistook it for an actual cookie.
     All of the Creepy Pastas were there to celebrate Christmas Eve together, since you were going to visit your parents on Christmas Day. Everyone sat drinking hot chocolate and eating Christmas cookies as they waited patiently. "Okay everyone, it's finally time for what we've all been waiting for! The secret Santa swap," Slenderman boomed. The room erupted into chatter, all of the Pastas trying to exchange gifts with their secret santas.
     You sought out Sally, who you had bought the most darling gifts for. "Sally," you exclaimed when you finally saw her. You gave her the pink peppermint wrapped box, which she gave a prompt little shake to hear the contents inside. "I can't hear anything, what is it," Sally giggled. She carefully unwrapped the present to see a brand new dress. It was a fuchsia tulle dress that had a black bow around the waist. "Oh (y/n), I love it! Thank you thank you thank you thank you," Sally exclaimed, giving you a bear hug.
     A few minutes later Slender interrupted the chaos saying,"okay, has everyone given and received a gift?" Murmurs of "yes"s erupted, but you raised your hand. "Well...umm I haven't received a gift yet," you responded. There was brief confusion, and then your secret santa came forward. "W-well, I had you for secret s-santa love," Toby stuttered with a blush. He walked over to you and grabbed your hand, looking into your eyes.
     "I had a h-hard time figuring out what to get you, b-but I think I finally picked out t-the perfect gift for you," he continued. Toby rifled around in his pocket for a brief moment, and then his hand emerged, holding a small black box. "C-can you turn around for a second for m-me," Toby asked quietly. You turned around and felt him move your hair away from your neck. You felt the cold chain of a necklace around your neck and then your hair moved promptly back into place. You looked down to see a gold pendant with a sun carved into it and a small diamond in the middle. "It's just a l-little bit of sunshine, for my s-sunshine," Toby said, blushing more than ever. There was a collective "aaawww" from all of the Creepy Pasta's. You gave Toby a big hug and kissed him shortly, as you smiled into the kiss. "Thank you Toby. I love it, and I love you," you said. "I l-love you too (y/n)," Toby replied.