Painless

There was a light knock at the door and then Hoodie opened the door and Masky walked in with Toby leaning on his shoulder. "Get EJ," Masky yelled, making your heart race. BEN ran to go and get Eyeless Jack while you ran over to Toby. "D-don't worry (Y/n), I'm f-fine. I just got a l-little scratch, I think," he said looking at you with a smile. You didn't notice anything immediately wrong with him, until Masky brought him over to the couch. Toby had an oddly shaped cut in the back of his left leg, it almost looked like a hole. "Toby, what happened," you asked him.
     "W-well, being the klutz that I a-am, I was climbing and f-fell out of the tree and fell onto a v-very sharp branch that w-went into my leg," he said with a frown. EJ calmly walked down the stairs, followed by BEN. "What seems to be the problem, buddy," he asked Toby politely. "I pulled a fucking branch out of his leg," Masky whispered, mumbling more swears under his breath. Eyeless Jack nodded and took Toby's arm as he hobbled downstairs. You followed right behind them, not wanting to leave Toby by himself.
     "If you w-want, you can stay upstairs. I c-can't feel a thing," he said with a smirk. You hit his arm playfully, wishing he wasn't trying to make you laugh during such a serious time. EJ rolled up Toby's pant leg and started dressing the wound. He cleaned it and used a few butterfly band aids. "Whew, I'm g-glad that I didn't need any m-more stitches. I h-have enough scars," he said inspecting his arms and free leg. You kissed his cheek whispering,"the scars make you look tough, even though you just got them from being klutzy."