My Beautiful Disaster

By FAERAlS

".....The story about a bad boy with one too many piercings who brought beautiful to a sunshiney broken girl'... More

Ch. 1 First Impressions Are The Worst Impressions
Ch. 2 Operation: Break Sunshine
Ch. 4 I Finally Went Too Far
Ch. 5 Amnesia
Ch. 6 Kisses and Loneliness
Ch. 7 "Talking" & "Innocence"
Ch. 8 Art & Movie Dates pt. 1/2
Ch. 9 Art & Movie Dates pt. 2/2
Ch. 10 Sisters, Spanish, and More NOT Talking
Ch. 11 We Know What We Are
Ch. 12 Murderer
Ch. 13 Gang & Girls pt. 1/2
Ch. 14 Girls and Gangs pt. 2/2
Ch. 15 Too Young
Ch. 16 Too Fast
Ch. 17 First Dates and Weddings
Epilogue
Sequel coming soon, but for now...

Ch. 3 Betrayal Hurts Most When By Someone You Love

291 15 5
By FAERAlS

Riley's P.O.V

I kissed Farkle yesterday. I liked the kiss I had with Farkle yesterday. This isn't right, I mean Lucas and I are meant to be together right? Right. He would never do something like this to me, I mean even in Texas he could've kissed Maya but he didn't. Unless he didn't because he felt bad for me....Snap out of it Riley! I walked into the one class I have with Maya, Lucas, Zay & Farkle all at the same time. History, where my dad is the teacher. I sat next to Darby because Maya and Lucas were nowhere to be seen. Weird. Farkle walked in the room and he walked over to me.

"I have to show you something." He whispered holding out his hand for me.

"O-Ok." I stuttered taking his hand as we walked out the room.

He led me down the hall to the Janitor's closet. We stood there in silence until I saw Lucas and Maya walking down the hall together talking. They couldn't see us because we were far down the hall but we could see them and it hurt. It hurt because they were laughing and talking and Lucas kissed Maya on the cheek.

"You know Huckleberry, we really have to tell Riley about this." Maya said to him.

"Why? It's not like Riley and I are really dating, besides, she won't have anyone to move on to." Lucas said to her making my heart crack.

"But she's my bestfriend and with the situation she has going on at home, your one of her only sources of happiness." Maya said before she gasped and covered her mouth.

"Situation at home?" Lucas repeated confused.

"Nothing, just forget I said it." Maya pushed away.

"No, what situation? You can tell me, I won't tell anyone." Lucas promised and Maya sighed.

"Her family is a wreck Ok. Her dad's a cheater, the real reason her mom died was alcohol comsuption and her little brother already knows what it's like to be stoned at 9." Maya told him.

Lucas snickered and wrinkled his nose like he was disgusted.

"No wonder she's so weird and dependant and stuff." He laughed.

Maya gave him a disapproving look for a second but the burst out laughing as well.

"I know right. I thought I was a wreck but she, she's a whole different story. I love her though." She giggled.

"So do I." Lucas said making qoutations.

"You like her as a friend and you need to tell her that. Don't be like her wack-job dad or she might turn into another Auggie." Maya snickered.

"She'll only become like her mom if I break her heart now. Her family really is jacked up." He chuckled.

I had heard enough and seen enough when my "bestfriend" and my...whatever, kissed on the lips for about a minute almost as if celebrating my terrible life. I should ask Farkle how he knew Maya and Lucas were out here but I didn't want them to think they could continue fooling me. I stood up and walked over to them furiously.

Maya's eyes lit up at the sight of me and she smiled but then she noticed my expression and her face drop. Lucas looked behind me and saw Farkle with his arms folded and what look like a tiny smirk, which made Lucas go pale. Maya dropped Lucas' hand and I slapped her.

"Riley!" She gasped.

I stomped on Lucas' foot with my boot heel and he grabbed it and yelped jumping up and down.

"Waita keep a secret. You two could've just told me you liked each other you know. And I thought you'd understand how to keep a secret about family considering how screwed up your life is." I shot angrily.

"We would have told you but you would react like...well this." Lucas groaned in pain.

"It was for you. We didn't want to lie tp ourselves even if it meant lying to you. You know how much I hate secrets but--" Maya started to defend.

"Yet you could keep a secret about you two liking eachother but not one about my personal life?" I asked venomously.

".....Riley--" Maya started.

Just, don't talk to me, either of you." I spat storming back to my classroom.

When I got to the door though, I felt that feeling in my chest that I always obey when I'm upset. I asked for a hall pass and went to my locker to get my emergency razor out of my backpack. I made sure no one was around and speeded to the bathroom. I went to the last stall and locked the door.

God I'm stupid. I should've known that Lucas didn't like me, I should've known Maya liked him. I mean when she told me, I forgot about it because she didn't do anything. For all I know they could've been dating since Freshmen year. That would be 3 years of lies. So, one cut for each time I was stupid over the years. First year, they were always staring at each other, always smiling and licking their lips. I bet she's even lost her virginity to him. First year gets three cuts.

Then Sophomore year, I saw Maya and Lucas kiss. But Maya said it was for the school play. She lied. Lucas and I could never hold hands but he could get two inches away from Maya's face and be ok. Second year gets three cuts as well.

Junior year, that's now. I should've known, I should've freaking known considering the way they talk to each other and the way Lucas can only be calmed down by Maya. People always asked why Lucas never got violent for Maya if they were such great "friends"-- it's because she was the only one he could see straight for. And I didn't see a red flag there.

That's why Maya thought Farkle was bad news, because she knew he'd catch on. I bet the whole class knew, even my daddy, and they didn't tell me. Well when you have cheater for a teacher what do you expect? If Farkle had never come, who knows what they could've been doing behind my back. Five cuts...six more cuts...death.

No one would miss me anyway. My dad would probably get over it within a day just like he did my mom. My brother...he's not sober enough to notice. Maya--well she doesn't mater anymore. Lucas was the one who didn't want to tell me...That leaves Farkle I guess.

One friend is better than no friends right? I mean maybe Farkle....let's be honest. He just got here, there's no way he'll give a crap. Cut for stupidity plus cuts for the year plus cuts for my janky life...

The room started spinning and I just know noticed the blood on the floor and how my arm was full. My eyes were burning so I guess I was crying. I heard some one rush into the bathroom.

"I swear, I hear crying..." I heard Maya's voice say.

I tried to shut myself up but I didn't even know I was crying until now. It wouldn't have helped anyway, this is Maya we're talking about. I guess just knows me by now, even my cries.

"Oh My God! RILEY! RILEY, come out here right now. HELP! HELP, SOMEONE!" She screamed and I heard a few more foot steps.

The bathroom door swung open and More feet came to the actual stall door.

"Riley, Riley, baby, what are you doing?!" My dad yelled banging on the door.

"RILEY!" I heard Lucas yell, kicking the door down.

"Riley?" I heard Farkle's voice call from far away.

"RILEY! Oh My God, this wasn't supposed to happen. Riley, are you ok?!" Farkle rushed in with a guilty look on his face.

"Riley, talk to me, RILEY!" Maya called again before the room faded to black.

* Add

* Comment

* Vote

Rock On, my MadMusicians, because it's...PKK here!

I have issues. Why is it that in the third chapter, I feel the need to kill Riley? No one knows. I promise you, she will not die. But--I do not promise you she will be ok. There is a difference. And for those of you who read my other books, you know that they are pretty drama filled so if you're new: Hi, hey, how ya doing?The names PrettyKittyKate, I like JB, YouTubers, GMW & Kittens. You see my name isn't Kate but you don't get to know my real name. My stories are practically musicals, mature, drama-filled and real tear jerkers. Now that you know me, you can't kill me or it would be on your conscious. I don't bluff with these moments so don't be expecting a "this was all a dreammm" thing the next chapter. By the way huge plot twist with Farkle coming up, turns out he's not a blood thirsty jerk. At least not fully. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter, sorry it's short, don't worry the other one will be super long (That's what he said) and until next week, XOXOXX from--The Queen Kitty

Stay Pretty, my PrettyKittyKats, Do-Re-MEOW!

* Add, this to your library

* Comment, on your favorite parts

* Vote, to make me happy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Taken By Natasha

Fanfiction

9.7K 340 31
Part 1 When you think of Riley Mathews you think of someone who has everything. What happens when an endgame couple isn't endgame after all? One thin...
146K 4.9K 44
Another story by the Jarzarmax! The teaser will be the first chapter! All rights go to the writers of GMW, and owners. I own NOTHING! Please read, co...
5.5K 273 19
Hey guys heres some Lucaya one shots that you may or may not like (And no smut 'cause i'm terrible at writting smut so....... Boo me) Please don't mi...
7.5K 299 25
"dream dreams maya, your going to get everything you want in life." they had to grow up someday ;; this story is such shit. i don't know what i...