Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

由 jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... 更多

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

XXV.

5.2K 221 30
由 jayinspired19

(Chris' POV)

"I wanna go somewhere else... The night is still young." Jamal said from the backseat.

"Yeah me too... I just had to get Jay outta there." I said pulling over and shaking my head.

"Man Jay was bouta go ham on Mal. I ain't know lil bit had it in her." Trey said making all of us chuckle.

"Y'all wanna go to the Grove?" Red asked.

"That sounds fine with me. Imma call and ask Jay and her friend to come... I know we need to talk."

I dialed her number and I put her on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Yea princess where you at?"

"No where really... We were just driving around."

"Wanna go to the Grove?"

"Yeah sure that's fine, you on your way there now right?"

"Yeah... We'll meet y'all there."

"Alright bye." Afterwards, she hung up.

"She sounded so dull. I already know it's something wrong." Red said sitting in the passenger's seat.

"She almost got into a fight with Malorie nigga. Of course there is gonna be something wrong."
Trey said chuckling from the backseat.

I hope I can get her to talk to me.

------------

"Ewwww you smell like booty juice." I said sniffing her and laughing to cheer her up.

"Oh no I don't! You know I smell good! That's why you look like Pikachu." She said laughing as I glared at her.

"No I do not... Take it back." I said fake crying and walking away from her.

"I'm sorry Chris come back!" She said laughing hysterically. That's all I wanted was to see her smile.

"Ahhhh come here!" I yelled as I ran back and scooped her in my arms.

"Chrissss!!Put me down!" She screamed out while laughing at the same time.

"Relationship goals!" A.J yelled out from behind us. She was walking with the guys.

"Aye Chris you should drop her in that fountain over there." Red said while laughing aloud.

"Chris you better not! I won't talk to you ever again!"

"Oh really? Let's see." I said walking over to the water.

"Chris stop stop stop stopppp! Pleaseeee okay I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She begged and pleaded.

"Call me daddy and I'll put you down."

"Chris it's little kids and stuff out here." She said shaking her head no.

"I will drop you in this fountain right now!" I said laughing and putting her across my shoulder.

"Chris you better not!" She couldn't stop laughing. It was hilarious.

"Say big daddy Chris got that bomb d and I'll put you down."

"Big daddy Chris got that bomb d." She said very low.

"Say it louder so the crew can hear you." I said smiling.

"Y'all come over here!" She yelled out so she wouldn't have to say it as loud.

"Naw naw naw y'all stay right there!"

"Chris stop playin!"

"Say it..." I said lowering her down to the water.

"Okay okay okay! Big Daddy Chris got that bomb d!" She yelled out as the crew was laughing and we got laughs from other people around our age. I don't even think the older people could hear us to be honest.

I put her down on the ground as she was still laughing.

"Jay have you received any of the bomb d yet?" Red asked pulling at his chin hair as the guys walked up to us.

"Nah not yet but she gone get it soon." I said pulling her by her waist.

"Ughhh y'all get on my nerves with all this cuteness." A.J said crossing her arms.

"Aye can I get some Italian ice?" Jay asked.

"Of course let's go."

-------------

(Jay's POV)

"Um can I have one scoop of raspberry and one scoop of lemon?" I asked the cashier as he went to get my Italian ice.

"Aye can I have some of yours?" Red asked me.

"Nigga you can buy your own right now." I said pushing him playfully.

"But I want some yours... Get an extra spoon please. Thank you." He said walking away.

"Ughh he gets on my nerves." I said aloud to myself. I was about to pull out my $5 bill until the cashier stopped me.

"Ma'am while your back was turned, he paid." I turned around and glared at Chris while he acted like he was looking up into space.

"Thank you sir have a wonderful night." I said stuffing my money in my bag and walking away.

"You know I couldn't get past paying for you. You should expect that." Chris said as I rolled my eyes.

"Aye sis can I taste some?" August came up asking me. Red followed right behind him with two spoons in his hand.

"Really y'all? Come on now." I said as I felt the cup being snatched out of my hand. Chris took a big spoonful with my spoon and ate it.

"Give me my stuff back! I should kill you right now!" I semi-yelled to him as he laughed.

"Aye y'all we can catch the trolley! It's coming!"
Trey yelled out trying to wave it down.

We all caught it and we climbed on board. We traveled straight to the top. I looked over to see A.J sitting with Trey as he put his arm around her. Imma talk to her about that later.

"Can I talk to you about something?" Chris asked as the trolley began to move.

"Yeah wassup baby?" I asked as August handed me my Italian ice back.

"Thanks sis that was good." August said from behind me.

"Yeah I can tell cause you and Red done ate half of it." I said rolling my eyes at them.

"About earlier... I'm sorry that you were in that position. I'm sorry that you gotta keep putting up with her."

"I know Chris... But, I'm tired of her and I'm tired of people telling me to rethink my relationship." I said looking down.

"People tellin you to what?" I could hear the confusion in his voice.

"People keep telling me to watch you or watch out for Malorie cause she trynna get back with you. They also sayin how you got a bad history with girls and stuff. Then, they saying that you're gonna end up breaking my heart and stuff."

"Who is they? Who are the people that's sayin---"

I quickly cut him off.

"But, what matters is how I feel right now."

Right now, I feel like a weight is being lifted off of my shoulders. This man right here makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world when I'm with him. I can really get used to this feeling.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

182K 9.3K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
58K 1.9K 36
"So What Now, Where To From Here?" She Asked Looking At Him With Teary Eyes. "...I Guess This Is The End Of Us" She Shook Her Head "I'm Not Gonna Li...
651 14 10
WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT Chris Brown FanFiction. Follow for more chapters 😊 Mental stability is hard to control.
18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown