Photograph ⇨ Sebastian Stan

By -jamesbarnes

❝Bitch.❞ ❝Aria what did you just call me?❞ ❝You're supposed to say jerk.❞ ❝Are you serious right now? You're... More

01 - HEY JACKASS
02 - YOU MONGRAL
03 - YOU'RE BLOCKING MY PAUL BETTANY
04 - DOUBLE TROUBLE
05 - YOU DONT EVEN GO HERE
06 - NIKOLINA
07 - MY BBY
08 - PRIVATE CHAT
09 - INSTAGRAM
10 - MULTIFAM
11 - MARVEL BITCHES
12 - MR METAL ARM
13 - GRUMPY SEB
14 - FIRST DAY FILMING
15 - EMO RAPUNZEL
MARVEL FANFIC AWARDS
16 - BABY ARIA
17 - INSTAGRAM
18 - PRIVATE MESSAGE
20 - GOSSIP GIRL
21 - CONFRONTATIONS
22 - INSTAGRAM
23 - NEWS
24 - INSTAGRAM
25 - FIRST DATES
26 - INSTAGRAM
Hey
27 - snapchat
28 - HIS AND HERS
29 - E!NEWS
30 - GROUPCHAT
31 - GOODBYE AND SO LONG
32 - THE PREMIERE

19 - GOSSIPERS

5.6K 196 19
By -jamesbarnes

hello again readers, I have some juicy new gossip for you all. Now unless you've been living under a rock the past couple of months you'll know that Aria Evans has been in the public eye a lot recently. She just snagged the role of Nikolina Ivanov in upcoming film Captain America: Civil war. And now things seem to be heating up on and off set.

While Aria and Sebastian have to be up close and personal on set it was beginning to look like the two may be getting as close as their on screen characters.

Until this week when Aria posted a photo on her Instagram with the caption, 'just being mellow with a melon because game of thrones is over. I'm so not going home to cry in a corner, lol no.' She went one further, and tagged game of thrones actor Kit Harington. It is known that Kit and Aria are very close and have been for many years, but are they closer than we thought?

Fans questioned both Aria and Kit if they were together, but both denied being any more than friends. Kit's former co-star and friend of the two Richard Madden became rather protective over Evans, typing a lengthy paragraph defending her when a fan became angry.

It also seems that Sebastian himself doesn't know if his co-star is dating Harington, commenting beneath the photo 'are you two together?' It has still not been confirmed but fans become more suspicious as Kit posted a photo today of him and Aria holding hands. A distinct diamond ring sat upon Aria Evans finger and rumours are circling that the two may be engaged.

Are we angry at Aria or jealous of her? After all why choose between Jon Snow and Bucky Barnes when you can have both right? We just hope she doesn't break their hearts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
248K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
214K 33.6K 87
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
73.3K 154 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄