JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

By JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* More

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*155*

3.5K 54 19
By JoeSugg9012

*smut*

°

Zoe and I wandered around the shop, getting whatever we needed, I managed to pick up condoms and lubricant when Zoe wasn't paying attention and just tossed it in the basket.

"I think I'm done whenever you are," Zoe nodded.

"Okay, I am too. Shall we head to the check-out?"

"I think so, yeah," Zoe nodded.

We went and scanned what we bought before paying and leaving the shop and driving back home.

"The kids will be happy to see you," I smiled.

"Aw, I love them and miss them all of the time!" Zoe laughed.

We chatted the whole way home and then went inside.

"Hiya!" Zoe smiled as we walked in.

"Aunty Zoe!" The kids screamed excitedly.

Joe said hi to Zoe and gave her a hug and came and gave me a hug and kiss.

"I can't stay long because I have a train to catch, but I just wanted to stop by and see how you all are," Zoe smiled.

"I'll be in touch, yeah?" Joe smiled, giving Zoe another hug.

"Okay," She smiled.

She gave each of the kids a huge hug and kiss before she left to go down to the station to get the train back to Brighton.

"Here, you can put this lot away," I laughed, handing Joe a bag of errands as I unpacked another.

"I took the kids out for a bit, we went on a walk and they played on the jungle gym for a while."

"Did you have fun?" I asked the kids.

"Yeah!" Noelle nodded happily.

"Dad pushed me on the swings," Noah smiled.

"Aw, that's great," I nodded.

"Anyway, your hair looks nice Minxie," Joe smiled.

"Thank you," I grinned, fluffing it a bit more.

We relaxed for a bit, Joe suggested inviting Oli and Caspar around, so he did. They quickly came over and they all messed around, talking and acting like children.

"How's Rosie and Eleora?" I asked them.

"Rosie's good, yeah," Oli smiled.

"Same with Eleora," Caspar grinned.

"Are you ever proposing to Rosie?" Caspar teased.

"Maybe eventually," Oli shrugged, "It's nerve-racking."

"I know what you mean," Joe laughed.

I walked into the kitchen and got myself a drink before going and sitting on my bed in my room and going on my phone.

I could still hear their conversation.

"Have you talked about marriage?" Joe asked Oli.

"Yeah, plenty of times. And she keeps hinting at it, I'm just nervous."

"Oli, you live with her and f.uck her everyday, once you get married nothing will really change."

"He kind of has a point," Joe laughed.

"Yeah, I guess you're both right," Oli shrugged.

The kids were quietly playing on their tablet together so I let them be and took a quick nap in the bed. A while later, Joe woke me up to tell me they had left and the kids were asking to go play with their friends, so he was going to take them over and drop them off.

"Okay," I nodded, giving him a kiss as I sat up.

I got up and gave Noelle and Noah a kiss each before Joe went to drop them off.

I changed into a pair of yoga leggings and a cropped camisole before relaxing on the sofa.

"I'm back!" Joe smiled as he came back inside.

"How were they?" I asked.

"Just fine," Joe smiled, "I'm going to pick them up in a few hours."

"Okay," I smiled, getting up and giving him a kiss.

Joe cupped my cheek with one hand and deepened the kiss, grabbing my bum with his other hand.

"I love you," I smiled.

"I love you too," Joe hummed.

°

"Mummy, can we please have pizza for dinner!" Noelle begged.

"Darling, you had doughnuts for breakfast, it's all very unhealthy," I shook my head.

"No, we didn't have doughnuts!" Noelle shook her head.

"Dad said he was going to take you."

"No, we didn't end up going, I made eggs instead," Joe shrugged.

"Oh, okay then. Yeah, shall we get delivery or go out?" I asked.

"Delivery! Let's have a pyjama party!" Noelle squealed.

"Okay, go put your pyjamas on then," I laughed to Noelle and Noah.

They both scurried off to get changed.

"I'll call in for the pizza then," Joe smiled, giving me a small kiss.

"Okay, I'll get changed."

I went and changed into a pair of pyjamas. I put on a pair of silky shorts and the matching spaghetti strap top.

"These are my favourite pair of pyjamas you have," Joe hummed, coming in the room.

"Thanks," I smiled.

My phone buzzed with a text message.

"Hi Minx. How are you and Joe?" I read a message from Jack.

"Who's Jack?" Joe asked, reading from over my shoulder.

"No one. I don't know why he's texting me," I shook my head, putting my phone back down.

"Is that...?"

"Yeah, I don't know why he's in contact with me. Sorry," I shook my head.

"Just block his number then," Joe said, a bit upset.

"Why?"

"So then he can't contact you."

"Don't you think that's a bit extreme?"

"Well, no. Considering you're married and he was someone you were hooking up with," Joe huffed.

"Okay, I'm sorry. You have a point, here, watch, I'll block his number, okay?" I smiled, blocking Jack's number.

Joe nodded and heard the doorbell ring with the pizza so he left the room.

I went out to the living room and Noelle and Noah were already dressed in their pyjamas and playing on their tablet again.

"You two are addicted to that thing," I laughed lightly.

"No!" Noah giggled.

"Here we go!" Joe smiled, putting the pizza down on the coffee table.

I got up and got out some paper plates so we didn't have to worry about cleaning up afterwards. Joe helped the kids pick out a movie to watch and then we all relaxed and ate.

"Smile, babies," Joe cheered, taking a selfie with us all in it.

He took a picture and I cuddled up with him as he posted it on Twitter.

"We're having a pyjama party!"

Joe put away his phone and pulled me close to him and I laid my head on his bare chest.

After the movie, we put the kids to bed and made our way through to our room.

"I'm off to brush my teeth," I said, going into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a ponytail.

"Baby," Joe hummed, giving me a deep kiss.

"Hm? Again?" I giggled.

"What? I never said anything," Joe smirked.

"Oh alright then," I smiled, jokingly shrugging, walking towards the bed.

"Baby," Joe playfully pouted, "Remember we used to always have sex, we don't as often anymore."

"Yes we do!" I laughed, "We literally had sex this morning!"

"If you don't want to, we don't have to," Joe said seriously.

"Who said I don't want to?" I grinned cheekily.

"You're so confusing, woman!" Joe joked, giving me a kiss.

"Hey," I laughed.

Joe gave me a kiss and pushed me back so I was laying on the bed and he was above me. He slowly took off my shorts, only to reveal my little lacy underwear.

"You're so cute," Joe hummed, leaning down to give me a kiss.

I kissed Joe back and let my hands linger around the waistband of his sweatpants, implying I wanted them off.

Joe stood up on the bed and quickly slipped off his sweatpants to reveal he wasn't even wearing any underwear.

"D.amn Joe," I laughed lightly.

"Hey, going commando is fun," Joe laughed, kneeling next to me on the bed.

I shifted closer to him and gently took his length in my hand, stroking it softly as I spit on the tip and slowly lowered my mouth around his length, taking it all in my mouth.

"Minxie, f.uck," Joe moaned, running his hand through my hair.

Joe reached down and slipped his other hand into my underwear, making me squirm from pleasure.

As he came closer to cumming, I stopped and he pulled off my shirt and exposed my chest and started massaging my chest.

"Come on," I moaned, sitting up.

Joe moved in front on me and moved my legs to the side and thrusted his hips forward, filling me up.

The room instantly filled with our moans, Joe once again coming close to his high, only for us to stop.

"Come on, we'll give it a try, just be gentle, yeah?" I smiled, sitting up and flipping over.

"S.hit okay," Joe nodded happily, grabbing a condom and sliding it on.

We took the whole process really slow, and of course it was a bit painful at first, but I just relaxed a bit more.

"F.uck, oh f.uck, Minx," Joe moaned, thrusting his hips a bit faster, as he was lost in pleasure.

"Ah, careful Joe," I laughed lightly.

"F.uck, baby, sorry," Joe hummed, slowing down a bit.

We used a lot of lube and so that made it a bit easier, although I think just at first the whole process is new and feels different, but is full of pleasure.

Joe quickly came into the condom and pulled out, which probably hurt the most to be honest. It never hurt enough to stop, like I said, it was just uncomfortable.

"F.uck, d.amn," Joe laughed, breathing heavily as he took off the condom and threw it in the trash can.

"Mhm," I smiled.

Joe came back onto the bed and crouched down, slowly inserting two fingers into me, curling them up and gently fingering me.

"Joe," I moaned, rocking my hips almost instantly reaching my high.

"Mm, Minxie, you're so beautiful," Joe smiled, giving me a kiss, "Were you comfortable?"

"Yes, I would've told you if I wasn't," I smiled, giving Joe small kisses, "I'm taking it, that you were?"

"Yeah," Joe smiled happily.

"Good," I laughed lightly.

Joe grabbed my bum and pulled me closer to him as we cuddled, still naked, on the bed. Joe attached his lips to mine and we kissed for a while, not saying anything, other than the small "I love you"'s. It took us a while to fall asleep, we were just relaxing together and started talking.

"Are you happy?" Joe asked me.

"Hm?" I questioned.

"Like with us, our life, the kids, everything?"

"Yes, so much," I nodded, giving him another kiss.

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm so happy, baby. I don't want to talk about anyone else. I love you so much, so, so much. I just want to make sure you're happy too..." I trailed off.

"I am, darling," He hummed.

"And you really want to have another kid?" I asked.

"Not if you don't want to," Joe shook his head.

"I don't see why not..." I shrugged, and Joe suddenly looked so happy, "...But, I don't see why we should either."

"Oh," Joe nodded, "I think it'll be nice. We'd have another baby to hold and take care of and to love. The kids would love to have another sibling and it's just another person that we'd create together," Joe smiled cheesily.

"We'll see, maybe we won't use protection sometimes and see if I get pregnant?" I shrugged.

"What are the odds?"

"I'm not sure. But I definitely know that just because you have sex without protection doesn't automatically mean you get pregnant, a lot of couples have to try for years to even conceive," I nodded.

"Okay, we'll see baby, no worries. And I want to make sure you're comfortable with this too."

"Okay," I smiled, giving him another kiss.

We both fell asleep quite soon after that, still in each others arms and not to mention, naked.

°

a/n: hi thanks for reading! Love u all loads!! Thanks for all of the feedback btw I love it!! Keeping it coming if have any suggestions! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 304 26
What if we knew what happened behind the lens? What if we knew what happened behind that very camera? Will we still label them as the 'cutest couple...
20K 480 88
Hey you! This is probably just another Joe fan fiction I guess! It just includes very cute moments :) The first chapters are SO bad so you can skip...
28.1K 416 24
A wattpad user who loves Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe on YouTube). This is a collection of Joe Sugg Imagines and FanFictions. Some of these Imagines deal w...
707 9 10
{COMPLETE} I didn't know who I had met.... but I knew I had to get to know her. {No smut // Mature - May be triggering: rape, self harm, abuse, alco...