The Royale Wolf

By Traicing_Dim_Stars

In a world void of mortals, creates the story of Aura Evangelynne Starr. a very unique werewolf. She ha... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Forteen
This Is Not An Update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Re Editing Chaps
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Seven

10.5K 345 25
By Traicing_Dim_Stars

Chapter dedicated to...AlexSalimiar amd DanielleDeluna16

Song above is We don't talk anymore by Charlie Puth

"Its funny how sometimes, the person you'd take a bullet for, Are the ones behind the trigger"

~Chapter Twenty-Seven: Queen Malvolia

I combed through my hair and tied it up with a band. I grab the hose and watered the flowers.

I've decided to be more productive than lung around inside. But also to think of a way to catch Zeke and the Centaur King. I've look through maps and found his castle.

So I was thinking in checking if his really there. And Zeke.

But I know, Cane wouldn't let me. He would instantly go with his rage against the king and attack immediately. So here I am thinking of a way to sneak out without leaving anyone suspicious.

"Hey". Cane greeted, kissing my cheek from behind and wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey". I said back.

"What's wrong?". He asked. Turning me around in his arms and looking at my eyes. I shook my head. And look down.

"Nothing's wrong". I lied.

"Ok". But I know he didn't believe me.

He kissed my cheek again. "Let's go inside, Lunch's ready". I nodded and put down the hose.

He offered his hand and I just look at it. I look up at him with a sad face and dropped to the ground.

~Cane's Pov~

I offered my hand to her, and she just look at it and send me a sad expression. My eyes widen as she dropped to the ground, quickly running to her side before she hit the ground.

I cupped her face and tried to know what happened to her. I checked her heart beat, thankful that its still beating.

Picking her up bridal style and rushing inside.

Stay with me, please

~Third Person POV~
(Settings:The Porgatory)

Yellow pixelated gleaming lights hovers around a walking figure. White long gown, Luminous gray flowing hair, vibrant violet eyes, a crystal crown with rhinestone pecks sitting on her head. And pale skin.

The two armored guards stand by the two double doors. They nodded at her and opened the doors. She walked in and all heads turned to her. She raised her chin up in pride and stride to her sit.

From the corner, River rolled her eyes clearly irritated. "Alright! Since she's already here, lets start". Roseria, the former Moon Goddess said sitting at the very end of the long table.

(Roseria is pronounced as Row-Se-Ria)

Malvolia raised one hand. "First off, why do all of the councils and royals have to be here, aren't we just discussing about your grand daughter?".

(Malvolia is the queen of all Vampires)

"Excuse me, 'just'? May I remind your Malvolia that my granddaughter is the future Moon Goddess". Roseria narowed her eyes. "Please don't tell me your still on about how you wanted to be the next Moon Goddess?". Roseria laughed. "That will never happen". One of the Council rised from his seat.

"Enough! We are here to discuss about the future Luna of the world, not bicker like five year olds". He turned to Malvolia. "And you must be forgetting who your talking to". He gestured Roseria. "She is the Moon Goddess, The Moon Goddess, Your Moon Goddess. So you respect her and treat her like a queen".

"I'm sorry councilor. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut from now on". Malvolia muttered. The councilor nodded and sat down again.

"I'm sorry I'm late". Lord Lorcan, Lord of all Centaurs apologizes and took a seat.

~Time Lapse~

"Mom, what are you planning on doing with Roseria?". Maura asked her mother. Malvolia looked at her and scowled.

"To get rid of the pest, you have to get rid of the nest". Maura's eyes widened.

"Mom, please don't tell me tha-

"I'm not getting rid of Roseria or Aura, I'm getting rid of her daughter". Malvolia answered swiftly.

"If she'll have a daughter". Maura tried to reason out with her mother, but she just gave her a look.

Maura didn't want anyone dead, or even hurt someone. And Malvolia knew that.

"She'll have a daughter, I'm sure of it".

~Aura's POV~

I groaned, my thumping head feels like there's millions of sledge hammers in it. Plus some elephants galloping around.

"Your welcome by the way".

I jumped at the sudden voice and looked at a girl standing beside me. "Who are you?". I asked putting my hand on my beating heart.

"River". I studied her and calmed down, she is River, and not some girl that can kill me.

"Why would you do that? My head is spinning and where em I?". She pointed straight ahead of us and I saw the outline of a massive castle.

"You wanted to get to the Centaurs King's castle right? And now your here. And besides, without my help, you wouldn't even find this place, its surrounded by invisible force fields. You can see it in the map but you cant reach it".

"You can thank me later, back at your pack, you're still unconscious, so you better hurry up before Cane decides to properly lose it". She snickered and disappeared.

I wanted to thank her but seeing that she's not here anymore, I continued towards the castle. Guards with full silver armor and swords marched around the outside. A medium size lake surrounded the outskirt of the castle. Making it hard to get across.

I looked around to see if there's an open window, when I see an open window just two floors above the ground, I started climbing the vines that somehow didn't snap from my weight. Heaving a breath when I set foot inside.

"Well nice to meet you". I frowned at the squeaky voice and look around. "Down here". I looked down on my feet and saw a chipmunk staring up at me.

What the hell?

"This cant be". I muttered under my breath. I crouched down and touched it's fur. Making sure I'm not hallucinating from the pounding of my head.

"What? Haven't seen a talking chipmunk before?".

I've seen one, actually six. From a movie.

"What are you doing here?". I asked.

"Finding some food, you?".

I cant believe I'm having a civil conversation with a chipmunk right now.

"Looking around". It gave me a 'ahuh' look.

The chipmunk got more sass than me....

Officially reached, 1k votes!
Thank you so much guys!( ˘ ³˘)

Also a quick question:
Do you guys want a sequel?

Vote...
Comment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6M 564K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
13.4K 690 35
Two strangers fall captive to a sudden delectable aroma in the air. The scent guides their eyes to meet, igniting a spark which blazes into an infern...
17.5M 549K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
12.4M 412K 22
(Completed) Young werewolf, Evangeline, can do something no other can, hold communication with someone far beyond her realm. Always at her side, the...