BEAUTIFUL MONSTER

By Swadisky

"It was then my mother was set on fire." When Beatrice stumbles upon a crazed man in the forest she barely g... More

Beautiful Monster
1 : Washing the Dishes
2 : A Feeling You're Using Me
3 : Cheese and Tomato
4 : Threats and Naked Bodies
6 : Death Of Me
7 : You Should've Brought Toilet Paper
8 : A New Side to Deacon
9 : The Monsterous Lies We Tell
10 : Edward Cullens the Gayest Vampire Ever
11 : Little Red Riding Hood
12 : Solo Toffee Sex
13 : He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
14 : Popping Butts
15 : Front Row Seats
16 : Let Me Be Your Pimp Baby
17 : Minions, Ice Cream and Phone Calls
18 : To Kill a Sucker
19 : A Change of Clothes
20 : Confused Tumblr Chick
21 : The Cold Friend
22 : Cute Pink Knickers
23 : Ex-Girlfriend Patty, the Sumo-Wrestler
24 : Unpleasant Surprise
25 : Wife and Kid
26 : True Beginnings
27 : Beating Old Women
28 : Don't Flatter Yourself
29 : Lap Dog Leo
29 : Lap Dog Leo
30 : Pubes
31 : Maximal
32 : Lilliana
33 : Jealousy
34 : The Dumb Slut
35 : Tiddles
36 : Howard and the Wifey
37 : Twenty Questions
38 : Serpent Sister
39 : Awkward
40 : Chore List
41 : Illness
42 : Lesbian Moments
43 : Vodka
44 : Precious
45 : Make Love
46 : Artist
47 : Girl (Bitch) On Fire
48 : The Hulk
49 : Puffs and Whores
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2014
50 : Comfortable Being Naked
51 : 73
52 : Sing
53 : I Am Human
54 : J'aime ta chatte
55 : Smacking lips with Sasha
56 : Death
57 : The Fall
58 : The Return
59 : Burgled by Wolverine
60 : Spawn of Satan
61 : Leonidas
62 : Insanity
63 : A Lie
64 : Little Bastard
65: Mirror
66: Visiting Hours
67: Regret
68: Broken Memories
69: War
70: Fortune Cookies
71: Linda
72: Compass
73: Diner of Fat Pigs
74: Companionship
75 - Monster Slut
76 - Shower (Re-Uploaded)
77 - The Reveal
78 - The Reveal (2)
79 - Murder the World
80 - Greatest Thief
81 - Recent Dead
82 - Beg Like A Dog
83 - Match.com
Questions & Answers
84 - Self-Pity
85 - Mosy Silverblaster
86 : 1930
87: Hedwig
88 - Being a Slut
89: God of Sacrifice
90: Snakes

5 : Spank Thy Ass Mom

237K 3.7K 1K
By Swadisky

[No offence to any One Direction fans, but if you do get offended write down your feelings on a piece of paper and then flush it down the toilet].

"You're shitting me." Deacon groaned, putting his head in his hands in despair.

I grinned, holding out the tackily done beaded bracelet. "If I have to do what you say, you have to do what I say."

"Yeah, but..." He gestured to the piece of thread in my hand. "Really? You couldn't have done anything else?"

"Sorry I'm not creative enough to make you a model of the Eiffel Tower," I quipped sarcastically. "Here, hold out your arm."

"It's so colourful," he moaned, as I tied it around his wrists, knotting it one too many times. "And what the heck are these?" He flicked a bead.

"They're friendship beads, it looks nice." I snorted, the bracelet handmade by yours truly looked completely out of place against his muscled and tanned arm. Perfect.

"Where's yours?" He accused, "I'm not going to be wearing this if you aren't."

"Relax, I have mine." I lifted my leg up, and pulled my sock down, showing him the small, almost-bear bracelet.

He narrowed his eyes. "Why does that have a chain around it? It has less beads than mine does. Swap!"

"No way," I quickly jumped away from his grabbing hands, laughing. "I put a chain because it looks nice - and no you couldn't have had one because I didn't have enough chains," I quickly added as he opened his mouth.

"Wear yours on your arm," he demanded but I shook my head, taking off my backpack.

"Here, you haven't finished the food already, have you?"

"It's been two days," he said dryly. "As much food you gave me I'm a grown man and I don't eat the same as you."

I handed him a egg and cress sandwich while I took out a Cadbury bar for myself. "Well, maybe you should look to dieting."

He lifted up the vest he was wearing. "Does any of this look like fat?"

I glanced, forcing myself to look uninterested. "Lets keep this PG,"

"Huh," he snorted, "you were drooling all over me the other day."

"Don't flatter yourself; I've seen better."

"Yeah?" He scoffed, "Dumb and Dumber's?"

"No," I took a bite, getting a mouthful of nuts, raisins and chocolate-goodness. "Internet. Male models. Yum."

He rolled his eyes. "If only you couldn't delete the browsing history."

I took out my music player, untangled my headphones as Deacon snatched the bar from me, taking a large bite before tossing it back. I sighed, choosing not to comment, instead I offered him a earbud.

As I pressed play, I put the other earbud into my ear and leaned back.

"This is shit," Deacon took my music player, going through the songs. "You have bad taste."

"You're lucky it's not a One Direction song,"

"Who?"

I made a face. "You don't know who One Direction are?"

He shook his head and I patted his arm, "Ignorance is bliss, Deacon, ignorance is bliss."

He pressed play on "Bullet" and commented. "Hollywood Undead? Nice."

I shrugged, "I try,"

As we listened to the music and eat, we leaned against a tree trunk, not speaking and it was nice. I actually enjoyed it. Never mind the fact Deacon could potentially be extremely dangerous (actually I know he is) but sitting there, I didn't have it in me to care about the potential threat he could pose to me.

He took out my water bottle, swinging some liquid down after finishing one slice of his sandwich. I grabbed my English book and a pen, doing my homework as Deacon watched over me. It was uncomfortable at first but I got use to it and ignored him.

"George killed Lenny because he murdered Curly's wife who George was in love with." Deacon read, before shooting me an incredulous look. "Are you dumb?"

"Shut up," I moved my book to the side so he couldn't see and continued scribbling.

"You're doing it wrong, your answer is stupid."

"I don't care." I quickly finished off before shoving the book back into my bag. "It's only homework."

"Where you'll get marked and judged on. Your teacher is going to think you're an idiot."

"Yeah, well, he already thinks I am one. Anyway what does it matter?"

"It matters because its your education." Deacon frowned at me, crossing his arms. "And-"

"Thank you, Mum!" I shouted over him, "but frankly I do not give a flying shit."

"If I was your mother, you'd be clutching your sore ass by now."

I glared at him, pursing my lips. "It's a good thing you're not."

"Yeah, cause then I can't threaten to stab you." His head dipped and he smiled up at me. "I love the banter we have."

"Apologies, but I would be lying if I said I agree with you." I backed away slightly, seeing the way he kept twirling the knife and his humourless smile.

He cocked his head, staring at me and I gave him a weird look.

"What?"

"Nothing..." He moved forward, his face next to mine and so close his breath mingled with mine. "It's just you have a bit of chocolate...right here," his finger slowly rubbed at the bottom of my lip before he stuck it into his own mouth, smiling. "Hmm, tasty."

"Uh..." I was weirded out and I edged away as I was uncomfortable.

"You look like you're about to faint." He commented casually, looking down at his nails. "If you do just know that I'll leave you out here."

"You're such a jerk!" I pushed at his chest and he caught my hand, asking.

"Be honest, if I fainted would you not leave me here?"

"No, actually I wouldn't. I'd drag you and if I couldn't do that, I'd go get help."

His jaw locked and he gripped my cheeks so my lips stuck out and he said darkly. "Whatever happens I do not want you to tell anyone about me, understand? Even if I'm dying, if you run off and tell anyone, I'll come back and stab you."

"Well!" I huffed, "fine, and I won't be giving you CPR either."

"Oh please," he scoffed, flicking my nose. "You'd be the first in line to give me CPR."

"I wouldn't touch those crusty lips of yours even if you paid me."

He made a kissy face at me. "Are these lips crusty?"

I looked at the thin, pink, PERFECT lips and then made a face. "Ew,"

He smacked his lips together, and gave a lazy smirk. "Like I said, you'd be the first in line."

"You're impossible."

We stayed quiet for a moment, before he looked up. "Wouldn't your mother be looking for you?"

I glanced down at my wrist watch, before shooting upwards. "Crap! It's nearly half six! She's gonna kill me."

"Calm down. How old are you anyway?"

"Seventeen," I said. "It's a school night and it gets dark early nowadays and because of the rumours about you, she doesn't want me to hang around."

"Wow, that sucks, doesn't it?" He shook his head in false disappointment. "Well, off you go."

I swung my backpack on, glaring down at him with my hands on my hips. "Well? Aren't you going to show me the way?"

He made a noise at the back of his throat. "No, why should I? That'll teach you not to go running off with strange men in the forest."

"Seriously, Deacon, now is so not the time to be an asshole."

"I'll show you on one condition."

"What?"

"Say 'your lips aren't crusty and I would push people out the way to give CPR.'" He leaned back, putting his hands behind his back and grinning up at me.

"You're so childish, Deacon. Shut up and let's go."

He didn't move.

I gritted my teeth, muttering obcenities before saying. "Fine! Your lips aren't freaking crusty and I'd be the first in the line, pushing people away."

He made a face. "Do you have short term memory?"

"I said it, didn't I?" I grounded out, looking down at my watch again.

"If you say and I want to kiss them, I'll show you the way out."

"And I want to kiss them." The glare I gave him could have killed him if the saying 'if looks could kill' was true.

He smiled, getting up. "Sorry, I don't date kids."

"How old are you?" I asked as we walked, once again dodging the branch he sent my way.

"That's for me to know and - ow! What the hell was that for?" He glared, spinning around.

"I hate that saying," I shrugged before motioning for him to continue walking.

"If you kick me again, I'll bitch slap you." He threatened, resuming his pace.

"You're such a sissy!" I poked his back. "What sort of boy hits girls?"

"Firstly, I'm a man. Secondly, the one who's not afraid to make a woman scream." He turned to face me.

"Was that a sadistic joke?"

"A sexual sadistic joke, yes. Now leave, your ugly face is scaring away my supper."

As soon as I exited the forest, I looked back not seeing Deacon but knowing he was near.

"Hey! Maybe I should get you some Vaseline next time, huh? Cause those lips of yours are crust-y!" I sang, before skipping merrily away...and then yelling "Ouch!" when a small rock hit the back of my head.

I grumbled, rubbing my head, he's definitely getting cheese and tomato tomorrow.

-------------> vote :)

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION: to take a moment silence to drool at Chris Hemsworth who I have fallen in love with since watching Thor. He's over there ----> *sigh* UNFORTUNATELY if you're on the Wattpad App you won't be able to see any side pictures I put up, I don't know why, you used to be able to but Wattpad changed the app so you no longer can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 291 44
"I should've done something to stop him, but I couldn't, because his touch was irresistible." Having unnatural powers and being a one-of-a-kind never...
87 2 9
Waking up face down in mud sucks any day of the week. But coming around in the sludge of a strange realm...? Well, that just redefines a bad day alto...
8.2K 169 17
When Idla finds out her mother was the queen of Isla, it's a lot for her to take in. She's introduced to powers, mythical creatures, and a powerful k...
8.4K 566 72
~ COMPLETED ~ BOOK 1 **** **** Amber, a contract agent, had hit a drought when it came to good fortune. After catching her boyfriend cheating on her...