A Thug's Unsuspecting Crush

By carter_dee

17 year old Tasariah ( TAH- SAR-RIAH) best know as riah, lives with her drug addicted mother (Tasha) and her... More

A Thug's Unsuspecting Crush
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Sneak Peek)
Authors Note
Chapter 30 (Part 1)
Chapter 31(Part 2)
Chapter 32
Author Notes
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author Note
Chapter 38
Authors Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note
Authors Note
Author's Note
Authors Note
Authuor's Note

Chapter 14

27.1K 730 69
By carter_dee

Recap

Quoncey?

Q- oh shit let me call you back.... Alright cuh. One. Riah how Long have you been listening?

I only heard that my mother was fucking with your money. Are you going to kill her?

Q- baby, don't worry about all of that now go to sleep you got school in the am.

I nodded my head and slowly drifted to sleep. I'm to tired to think about my mother and her problems. It's time to start thinking about me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N SHOUT OUT TO PRECIOUS THOMAS. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE GIRL!!! Y'all GO A HEAD AND FOLLOW HER FOR ME SHE SHOW'S MAD LOVE

Back to the story**

Q AKA Quoncey

I stayed up all night wondering if I should kill Riah mama or not. See I'm the thug who don't give out chances and especially if they ass fucking with my money. The bitch took 4 bands (thousands) And some drugs from one of my trap houses. The thought of people fucking with my money just get me more mad. Man I'ma Head to the trap house that Riah mama robbed. I got up and took my keys to my all black Audi to find the person I left in charge for that trap house.

At the trap **

I walked in and immediately got greeted. My focus is to know how the fuck this trap got robbed by a fucking crack head, no offense to my girl though.

WHERE THE FUCK IS KEVIN!?

One of the workers- he's in the room boss.

I gave him a nod and walks towards the room he told me Kevin was. Once I got to the room I see Kevin on the phone while some bitch sucking his dick. I shot the bitch in the mouth because I was not in the mood. Kevin bitch ass zipped up his pants trying to act all innocent and shit nah bruh is this the shit I'm paying you for KEVIN?

Kevin- No not at all boss.

So tell me how the fuck they took my money and some products?

Kevin- I-I-I don't know boss.

I aimed my gun towards his temple and said YOU DON KNOW HUH WELL WHAT IF I PULL THE TRIGGER AND KILL YOU AND YOUR WIFE ASK ME WHY I DID IT AND I'LL SAY I DON'T KNOW. ANSWER ME FUCK NIQQA.

Kevin- listen boss Your fine ass girlfriend mama took the products and 4 bands.

HOW THE FUCK SHE GOT IN?

Kevin- I don't know boss.

POW. I shot that Niqqa in the leg cause his fuck ass always saying he don't know. Well I'ma play along with him too. After I shot the Niqqa I walk back to my all black Audi. Man Something ain't adding up. How the fuck Kevin know that Riah my girlfriend? And the only person that knows is Cameron and Cameron can't stand Kevin since day one. I'ma get to the bottom of this one way or another. I don't play about my money!

T A S A R I A H

Me and Tashay just came back from the park. Today was fun and Tashay really enjoyed her self. I was now in the kitchen getting dinner started. Tashay butt was in the living room watching phinease and ferb. I was getting a glass cup but end up falling over one of Tashay toys breaking the glass cup. Less than 2 seconds Tashay runs in the kitchen bare foot walking right into a glass.

Tashay- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH RIAHHHHHH!!!!!

I quickly picked her up and seen she had multiple small glass in her tiny foot. I quickly grabbed one of Qs cars to head to the hospital. I was doing 80mph in a 35 limit zone. Less than 5 minutes we arrived at the hospital. I carried my sister and headed to the front to get some help.

Excuse me miss can you find a doctor for my sister, she has multiple glass in her foot.

Lady at the front- sign this and have a seat.

Listen bitch you better call a fucking doctor my 3 year old sister is in fucking pain and she needs to get these glasses out of her tiny foot do you fucking here me?

Lady at the front- yes mam. Doctor Zabala!!!!

The doctor came out and rushed my sister in. I was now in tears because if it wasn't for my clumsy self the glass would have been broken and Tashay wouldn't be screaming her lungs out.

50 Minutes Later**

Q called me fussing about why am I not home with tashay and his car and I told him what had happened. Less than 5 minutes Q came looking tired, angry and sad all at one. He spotted me and begin to talk.

Q- what happen to fat Ma!?

She stepped on the broken glass that I dropped by mistake. It's all my fault Q (crying)

Q- bae don't blame your self. She'll be alright cause she a thug just like me.

10 Minutes later*

Doctor- family of Tashay Prince?

Right here.

Doctor- We successfully took out the glass out her foot. But she did needed 10 stitches because the glass was pretty deep and big. We placed a cast on her foot until the cuts are heal.

Q- Can I see my daughter?

Doctor- she's resting now so you can come back tomorrow. We'll take perfect care of your daughter sir.

Q- Aight.

And with that the doctor walked away. I placed my hand over my face and cried silently. Im not crying over the fact that my sister has stitches is just that I don't like hospitals at all. And to know my sister is in one of them hospital beds make me cry even harder.

Q AKA QUONCEY

I told Riah I'll be outside making a call. Once I got outside I called my niqqa trap to watch over my baby girl since these niqqas out here reckless. I went back and told Tasariah let's go home I have people watching Tashay, she was a little hesitant but she gave in. Today was a long as fucking day for me, people fucking with my money and now I got my chunky girl in the hospital with a fucking cast on. What else gone happen man.

D E J A

So y'all heard about the news. I told my mama and she wasn't happy at all. On monday were suppose to be going to the doctors to confirm if I'm pregnant or not but we all know I'm pregnant shit my belly already got a slight hump.

Dar'Janay- DEJA!!!!

Yes Ma?

Dar'Janay- Come down stairs right now.

What does this lady want !!!! Ugh yes Ma?

Dar'Janay- did you tell Cameron?

Tell him what?

Dar'Janay- Don't ack dumb now for I knock you upside your head.

It's none of his business. Since his ass with some ugly bitch this baby don't got no daddy I'm both.

Dar'Janay- you sound real pathetic right now. Do you want to be like me a single parent working 2 fucking jobs? Aint shit cute about being a fucking single parent while in high school. I done try my best to raise you but you choose the same mistake I did! What do I have to do so you can listen to me!?

I walked away and head upstairs. I hate to see my mama cry. Everything she said was so true. So I decided to call Cameron.

Talk Mode*

Cameron.

Cameron- I'm sorry baby can we-

Listen Cameron come over my house right now I need to tell you something.

Cameron- say no more, give me 2 minutes.

Alright bye.

End of Talk Mode**

Cameron was at my house less than a minute smh he wasn't playing at all. I walked downstairs and let him in. I guess my mother went to her room or what not since she wasn't down stairs. Me and Cameron walked back to my room to talk.

Cameron, I'm pregnant. The only thing I'm asking you is to take care of this baby that we both created.

Cameron- w-w-what? How far along you?

A couple weeks. I'm going to the doctor on monday to see how far along am I and to get my Prenatal care. That's all I really have to say to you.

Cameron- listen baby, I am sorry for the hundredth time. I did some foul shit but the bitch told me if I spend a few bands on her she'll stop harassing me. That lovey dovey shit I was doing was an act since she said In public act like were dating. I had no choice but to listen because I want her to leave our relationship alone. I should have told you bae but I ain't want you worrying about these loose pussy bitches that's so thirsty. Please give me another chance.

I don't know Cameron, i can't be stressing while I'm pregnant. I'll call you some time this week to let you know if I decided I'll give you another chance.

Cameron- alright my love, call

me real soon cause a Niqqa miss you.

Bye Cameron. And with that he gave me a passionate kiss and left. I'm not gone even much lie, i love Cameron with all my heart shit, he's my first real boyfriend, my first love my first everything. Should I give him a chance y'all?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BIG QUESTION IS SHOULD DEJA GIVE CAMERON ANOTHER CHANCE!!??

Poor Tashay !! I hope she feels better.

Who IS FUCKING WITH Q MONEY??

40 Votes N 10 Comments

KIK me AmbitiousCarter

Follow me on Ig Carter_Dee

It's Carter Dee y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 921 40
17 year old Aaliyah gets caught up in some problems with the boy next door after a mistake changes her life.
281 20 20
This story is about a girl named Rochelle who just broke up with her boyfriend who put his hands on her in school. This boy who rescued her wants a t...
168 3 28
17 Year old Natalia is the ransom reward for a gang that is supposed to help her parents avoid prison time. Cops murdered, and Natalia's life spinnin...
2.2K 151 19
21 year old Journey returns to Fayetteville, North Carolina. After being fed up, and homesick while in New York. She wants just wants to be the innoc...