The Wolf In The Moon (BoyxBoy...

By king-princess-

Book 2 to The Big Bad Wolf's Mate. Both Xander and his parent's (Alex, Henson) POV...they'll pop up now and... More

(Prologue) Nice to meet you, I'm Xander.
The Burden I Carry - Xander Pierce
Don't Bury Your Demons - Xander Pierce
Alliance
A/N- Author's Note
Restoration in Process.. - Darius Payne
Nothing Can Save You From My Wrath!
Put Your Arms Around Me And I'm Home - Xander Pierce
What Is This?
What We Have - Darius Payne
Explosion Of Fury - Xander Pierce
Power Surge - Darius Payne
Our Goodbyes Are Knocking At The Door, But It's Too Soon
We've Got It Figured Out.
Soon...Soon enough
Milan
Her Story.... - Darius Payne
Don't Try Me
Give It - Darius Payne
Epilogue

Can I Trust Myself To Cherish You?

6.5K 346 33
By king-princess-

Darius Payne P.O.V

I've been avoiding being alone with Xander. It's just too emotional for me. I don't want to lose him.

So I've spent most of my time in my office researching ways to try and keep him alive.

I've spoken to the Werecouncil and I've yet to hear from them. I'm beginning to become impatient.

I looked up as I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and two cloaked figures stepped in.

"Who are you ?" I asked getting up and putting up my guard.

"We're from the Werecouncil." A feminine voice said as both pulled their hoods down.

Standing there was the Lord and The Seer.

"So, you're here for the problem with Xander right?"

"Yes, we are. We're here with the conclusion that we have come to." Lord answered.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Don't interrupt me."

I raised my hands in surrender.

"The only solution we have is for you to mate with him. Although it's only temporary. The mating will cause him to feed off some of your power and energy. It should keep him alive a little longer."

"How long exactly?"

"We aren't sure. There's only been one other case like this and it was not fully documented there for we don't have enough information."

"But...won't I hurt him?"

"No, from the information we have he should be fine."

"Well thank you." I smiled.

"If that is all I should be going." With that a cloud of smoke appeared and they disappeared.

Luna Henson came walking in coughing and fanning the smoke. "I'm still not used to it when they do that. Between me and you it freaks me out. I mean if they walked through the door to get here why not walk back through the door?"

I shrugged because I didn't know what to say.

"Why were they here in the first place?" He asked.

"Well, I wanted their advice on what to do about Xander's case."

"Oh.." Henson trailed off, and scratched his neck. "Ummm...you want tacos? One of the omegas are making tacos, really good tacos."

"I'm guessing you don't want to talk about Xander's condition, right?" I asked.

"Condition? He has no condition, you want to know why? Because my baby isn't going to die that's why."

With that Luna Henson stomped out of the room. Before stomping back. "And I'll get you a taco."

"I don't want a taco." I replied.

"I will bring you a taco and you will enjoy it!"

"Fine." I said raising my hand in surrender.

As soon as Luna Henson disappeared I ran over to Xander's room.

"Xander, I'm here."

"Hey, Hun." He smiled. "You sound as if you're running from someone."

"Yeah, Luna Henson."

"Why?"

"He's trying to aggressively feed me a taco."

Xander started to laugh at me, before he trailed off into a fit of coughs.

"It's not that funny." I said as I sat next to him.

Xander leaned into my chest and hugged me tightly. He took a deep breath seemingly taking in my scent. "I missed you."

"I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while, I was just... Just scared."

"About what?" He asked.

"About whether or not I'd be able to cherish you and whatever time you have left with me." I said whispering the last seven words so he wouldn't hear me.

Xander reached up as if looking for my face. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my cheek. Xander smiled and then placed his other hand on my cheek.

"Darius I love you and I know you love me. I know you'll cherish me." Xander smirked. "In all the right ways, right?"

"Are you flirting with me?"

"More than flirting."

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Just kiss me, already."

"Sure thing." I replied turning to face Xander and kissing him heatedly.

Xander laid back and pulled me down with him until I was on top of him. Before I knew it my shirt was gone.

"What happened to my shirt?"

"Forget the shirt." Xander says, pulling me back down into a kiss.

I lowered my hands to his hips and squeezed when his erection began to press against mine.

(A/N- I did my research and paralyzed men are still able to get erections unless a special part of their spinal cord is damaged, and that part of Xander's spinal cord isn't damaged. OK carry on! )

I slipped my hands under his shirt, his body spasms and slackens. I pinch his nipples with my fingers.

A moan from Xander gave me the encouragement I needed to pull his shirt of and introduce myself to the rest of him.

His neck, I sucked on the soft skin at the base of his neck where I would place my mark.

His pale sensitive stomach, which I kissed my way down to his boxers. As I was placing kisses all over his stomach I slid my fingers under the elastic of his boxers.

They were slipped them down his legs and tossed somewhere in the room.

Parting his knees I went down on him and tasted him, salty, in my mouth.

I could feel Xander's stomach tightening under my hand encouraging me to go faster, pulling Xander closer to a climax.

His moans were like music to my ears, never ending and beautiful.

---------

Xander Pierce P.O.V

Darius soon finished and came back up to my neck. His kisses soft and feathery but didn't cease to turn me on. I felt myself get hard.

I soon felt myself being turned over and my hips raised, my back pressed against Darius' hard chest.

A pillow was placed under my hips to keep them steady.

Soon, I didn't know what was happening anymore. I was fading in and out of pleasure, Darius's breath on my neck, was hot and heavy. Making me feel even more hot and bothered.

After going after it for a while Darius was nearing his climax.

His climax hit like a storm, it hit hard and it seemed endless. He was spasming and grunting as he came, bitting my neck and marking me.

But soon Darius was spent and fell next to me, his arm draped over my back. I cuddled into him. "I'm tired." I mumbled.

"Me too. Let's get some sleep."

"Darius! Are you in here?!" My mom yelled opening the door. "Ohh.." He sounded surprised but not surprised at the same time if that makes sense. "Umm, I brought that taco...do you still want it?"

"Uhhh.."

"Yeah, I think so too you can eat it later...K bye." He said quickly before slamming the door shut.

"Well that was weird." Darius mumbled.

"I know that he can do worse."

Darius sighed. "I don't think I want to know."

"You don't." I sighed, snuggling closer to him if it was possible.

A light kiss to my forehead and the whispered words of 'I love you' was the soft gentle lullaby that put me to sleep.

------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

Sorry it took so long to update, there have been issues with this book that have now been resolved.

So I hope you enjoyed!

P.S don't forget to Vote and/or Comment!

XOXO - JIN JIN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 356 27
Ali is a 17 year old senior who has moved to a new town, and a new school. She meets a guy named Riley who takes a quick interest in her. But Riley i...
304K 9.7K 22
A mate, Alexis had always wanted hers. She thought that he would be the kindest person she had ever met. Then she finds her mate and he turns out to...
428K 11.4K 44
The first book of the Young Blood series. I'm Jessica Wolveshire. For a normal human being I got used to the idea of the impossible a little too soon...
442K 13.5K 27
WARNING: this was written when I was 12 and is NOT representative of my current writing abilities. read at your own risk!! Xavier Chase is a brutal A...