Epilogue

-Lily's Dress-

Xander's POV

"MOM!"  

I ran down the stairs, grabbing my jacket. "Yeah?" 

"Have you seen my purse? Dad is ready to leave, but I can't find my purse." 

I pointed to the couch. "Check there."

Lily ran over there and rummaged the sofa before seeing her purse. "Got it!"

Dominic ran into the house. "What's taking to long? Dad's threatening to leave without you guys."

"Tell him to wait if he know's what's good for him." I retorted. 

"Ahh, sure." Dom said going back out the car.

I wrapped an arm around Lily's shoulder and lead her to the car. Before we got inside I turned Lily around to face me, both hands on her shoulders.  "Are you sure your ready for this?" I asked. 

"Dad, I'm sure. Tanner loves me and I love him even if he wasn't my mate. Don't you trust my decision?"

"It's not that I'm doubting you Sweetie, I'm your Mom. It's my job to make sure that you're happy."

"Well I am happy."She smiled. 

"That's all I want." I kissed her forehead. "Come on, let's go." 

We both got in the car. and Darius drove out of the driveway and toward Jessica's Pack. (Jess is from the first book.)

"Are we gonna make it in time?" Darius asked. 

"Of course we are. It won't start until Lily gets there."

"Oh yeah." 

He said turning down the wooded path to the pack house.  Down the path two guards stopped us. The first guard looked into the car and smiled at Darius. "Hey, Alpha Darius." He nodded his head in my direction. "Luna." 

He leaned back and said something over to the other guard. "The Guests of Honor are here so link Alpha Kevin to get things started." 

They both then stepped back and allowed us  to pass. 

"There's never been security out there before." Dom commented. 

Darius nodded. "Yeah because a big event is going on today. Rogues are more likely to attack, so security has to be tight around here."

Darius brought the car to a stop and we all climbed out. 

I grasped Lily's handed and kissed her cheek. "Just know we love you ok, and if anything happens you can always come back home."

Lily smiled. "I'll be ok, Mom." 

With that she kissed my cheek and ran towards the pack house. 

Darius grasped my hand, entwining my fingers with his. "She's 21 Xander. She can make her own decisions. She also needs to learn that we can't always be there to fix all her mistakes."

"But..."

"Xander, we'll always be there for her but she needs to be independent."

"Ok." I mumbled. 

 "Now, let's go inside."

------

I sat next to Darius, my son and My parents (Alex and Henson) as my daughter got engaged to her mate. 

I was kind of unsure about this but she looked happy so who was I to hold her back from her happiness. 

After the whole engagement ceremony we had dinner. 

"Xander!" 

I turned and saw Jess and Kevin walking towards our table with a large smile on her face.

"Hey, Jess." I greeted. "Hello, Alpha Kevin."

She hugged me, Darius and then my parents. 

"We're all gonna be family, so there's no need for formalities." Kevin laughed.

"Yeah, we are." I smiled.

(A/N - Lily is getting engaged to Tanner, who is Jessica's grandson. Her son Jevin had a son with his mate. P.s Jevin is around the same age as Xander. Xander is 37)

Around this time the couple was walking around and greeting their guests. Lily and Tanner reached our table. 

"Luna Xander." He stretched his arm toward me. 

I stood up out of my chair and grasped his hand before pulling him into a hug. I stepped back and looked at him. "Take care of my daughter."

"I will."

I gave a large smile and then sat back down, next to Darius. Darius grasped my hand and kissed my cheek. 

"I'm proud of you. Because I know you're so attached to her."

I gave a small smile. "I'll be ok. She's happy after all."

I watched my daughter at the peak of her happiness, I wished her marriage all the luck in my heart. I hoped she stayed that way. I've been through too much, happiness now is the least my family deserves.

-----------------------

A/N - Author's Note

Thank you for reading the last chapter of Wolf In The Moon. I loved writing this book and I hoped you liked reading it. 

P.S I will be publishing a new book called NERIS. Please give it some support, if you can. I'd really appreciate it. 

Also, don't forget to comment and/or Vote for this chapter..

XOXO- JIN JIN