Nothing Can Save You From My Wrath!

Darius P.O.V

I was pacing the living room of the pack house. It's been four hours since he's been gone and I haven't been taking it so well neither has his parents.

Alpha Alex was currently standing by the wall, breathing hard as Luna Henson tried to calm him.

The trackers soon came back. I ran towards them.

"Have you found any traces?" Alpha Alex asked.

"No, Alpha it's as if he just disappeared into thin air."

A loud thud echoed through the living room. "Don't fucking tell me that, just find my son!" He slowly walked towards us, a huge hole in the wall left next to Henson.

"I want to know what the hell you guys were doing that my son just disappeared and no one saw him?" He leaned in towards them. "Unless you have something to do with this?"

"Alex! No matter how angry you are you can't go around accusing people." Henson pipped up.

My mother sighed and stood up. "Alex, I think it's best if you go and cool your head. We need to be calm in order to handle the situation."

"Don't you fucking tell me to.." He was cut off by Luna Henson.

"Alexander Pierce! Don't you dare finish that sentence! Go upstairs and cool your head before you make me lose my temper. Our son is missing and you're acting like a child!"

Alpha Alex sighed and marched upstairs. "Dammit!"

I ran my hand through my hair.

My mom came over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry we'll find him."

"I hope so."

-------------------

Xander P.O.V

I awoke with a pounding headache. I groaned as when I moved it got worse.

I leaned back and my head rested against the cool wall. Then it hit me.... like a wrecking ball.

I quickly sat up and remember something.

-----

Darius left my room to go do some pack stuff possibly with a smile on his face that matched mine.

I called for Zuri to come and get me. 

I heard the door open and close but I didn't hear any footsteps . If I focused enough I could hear the their breathing and the sound of their heart beating. 

I backed myself up against the headboard of my bed. "Zuri, that you?"

"No, little prince. This isn't Zuri." A husky voice responded with a chuckle. 

"Who are you?" 

"You'll find out in good time."  

I soon heard heavy footsteps coming towards me. I tired to inch my self back but there was nowhere else to run. " I don't know who you are but you better stop this or I'm going to scream."