Milan

A/N - Author's Note
I don't think anyone realized that the last chapter had a cross over with Lust at Fist Sight characters.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alex P.O.V

It's been three days and Edward was back. He was ready to perform the spell but there was one factor we didn't have in mind when thinking about this spell.

And that factor is that Xander is pregnant.

We can't do the spell if he's pregnant.

"I say we make him have the child."

I turned to Kaden. "The Pack Doctor says his body can't withstand childbirth."

Edward spoke up for the first time since he got here.  "We can make him have a C-section."

"But that's dangerous, isn't the baby too early?" I asked.

Kaden shook his head. "Alpha Mate pregnancies are usually four months. He should be fine."  (A/N - this book is Fiction so don't be judging on my decisions.)

"Well it's settled then. We schedule him for a C - Section. But we have to move fast, because after we take the baby out of him his strength will start to deplete. I'd say we have approximately 30 mins to take him from surgery to do the spell." Edward stated.

I nodded. "OK, I'll tell the medical team. We have to make sure everything goes according to plan."

"Ok, we have to begin now if we want to make it time for the moon tonight." Edward said.

I nodded. "I'll link Darius to bring Xander over to the Surgery Room."

'Darius it's time. Take him over to the surgery room.'

'Yes, Alpha.'

I looked over at Henson. "You should head over to the room. Darius will need the support."

He nodded and headed out the door. I hope everything goes to plan.

------------

Darius P.O.V

I sat next to Xander and he laid down in his bedroom.

He held my hand tightly. "Darius, I'm sorry I never told you. I was just....I don't know stupid and scared about the effect it would have on my condition." .

I rubbed my thumb against his hand. "Its OK, I'm not mad at you."

He jerked slightly.

"Xander what's wrong?"

"Kicked...the baby kicked." Xander placed my hand on his stomach, which now that he was lying down you could make out a medium sized bump.

Small kicks pounded against my hand. I smiled then leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

'Darius it's time. Take him over to the surgery room.' Alpha Alex linked me.