Stronger(Fifth Harmony/You)

By Maclue

You trusted them with your fragile heart which has been broken before.They mend it but they just broke it mor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Important A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Another Important A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Please Read!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
About the Departure of Camila
Merry Christmas 🎄
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Another Important A/N
Chapter 33
Something important
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
New book!
Last Important A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Final Chapter
Epilogue-News
My Birthday
Epilogue
SPECIAL Chapter
I'm back

Chapter 18

2K 75 18
By Maclue

A/N:As always my beautiful readers thank you for reading,voting,and commenting. You guys always put a smile on my face. Hope you enjoy.

-B

Coldness.The first thing I felt when I slowly regain consciousness. I open my eyes but I close it again when I felt an extreme pain in my head.

Ah great,that person gave me a mind blowing headache and probably a scar on my head and to make matters worst I could feel a drip on the right side of my face which I am guessing is blood.

Again I open my eyes and I was met with bright light. I kept blinking until I was use to the brightness. I quickly study my surrounding. White walls and floors and a sleeping girl whose head is on the steel table infront of me.

Ok,I think I maybe in a asylum judging from all the white in the room,but whose the girl?is she dead?! Don't freak out Y/N just find a door and check on the girl then leave.

I saw a door at the left corner of the room. I stood up but I  couldn't. I was confuse but it quickly change to panic and fear when I saw my legs and hands tied to the chair I'm sitting in.

Why?!what did I do to deserve this?!!

I pulled and pulled on the restraints but the rope is strong enough to hold me,but that didn't stop me from trying.

Shit!fucking shit!

With all my strength I pulled on the ropes as hard as I can. Instead of the ropes breaking like in those movies when the main character uses all his/her strength on pulling the ropes,my chair fell backwards.

Fucking great! I am not only tied to a chair but I am basically laying on the ground uncomfortably at least the room is cold.

10 minutes later.

I layed there in the ground basically helpless and pitiful just like my whole life.

Life

Life is never fair to anyone. A smile can hide a lot of sad or dark secrets. Even if I smile my heart will never be complete.

I just wish my life could have a shining light to make the darkness in my heart disappear.

"Y/N?" I felt my heart race at the voice.

No

From my view her face is sideways. I came face to face with someone I didn't want to see in this crazy place.

"Y/B/N" I said in a dreadful voice. I could see she was confuse at first but it quickly change into fear once she see the state we were in.

"Y/N I'm scared." I could see her lips quivering and her eyes filled with tears. I felt my heart filled with fear for her.

I gotta find a way to get out of here for me and Y/B/N.

"Look into my eyes Y/B/N." I said in a firm voice when I saw her hyperventilating. When Her fearful eyes met mine I let my tone become soft but firm." I will not let anything hurt you ok? They have to kill me hundreds no a million of times before any of them lay a finger on you." I promise her. Her breathing slowly return to normal while she blink away her tears.

"Ok,thank you for that Y/N." She smiled but I know behind that smile is filled with fear and sadness.

I need to find a way to get out of here fast before anybody knows were awake.

"Y/B/N can you try breaking out of your ropes." I said from the ground. I could see her trying to break free from the ropes but failing. I heard her releasing a frustrated groan when she didn't break free from the ropes.

"I hate this fucking ropes." She said her voice filled with anger.

"At least you didn't fall like me." I said my voice filled with a little jealousy that she stayed at the same spot she is while tugging at the ropes to break free.

She looks at me with in amusement and a real smile on her face making me smile for real. Only a few people in this world that could make me smile especially in situations like this.

"Seriously Y/N?"Her voice filled with amusement but then it turn into a laugh when I nodded my head. After a few seconds I started laughing with her but it all stop when we heard the door opening. Since her back is facing the door she didn't see the person entering the room but for me even though I am laying in the ground my eye view to anyone and anything is sideways I could see the person is a male since his body is buff and his height is maybe a 6'3 feet but for his face appearance I saw nothing due to his ski mask.

I saw him taking his time walking to us. He smiled when he saw Y/B/N shaking in fear in her seat.

Mother fucking arsehole!!!

"So do you know why your both here?" He ask with a menacing smile.

When no one answered his question he shook his head amusement like his watching a funny movie.

"Wow this is perfect,very perfect if this was a movie then it would be pure gold with a award for the movie of the whole century." He said laughing.

Ok,maybe we are in a asylum after all.

"This is literally hilarious. Judging by the confuse looks on your faces you really have no idea why your both here." He walk to where I was laying looking at me with a huge smile on his face then he crouch next to me." Awe,you tried to escape and look were it got you." He laugh then he ruffled my hair like a father to a child.

This guy is literally crazy.

He stood up but he surprises me when he grab me with him. This time I was back at the original position I was in when I woke up.

"So back at the main subject,the both of you are here because of your brothers mistake Y/N." When he said that I felt confuse and shock and I wasn't the only one Y/B/N felt the same.

"What are you talking about?" I ask still trying to wrap my head in the situation I am in.

He gave me a smile which cause goosebumps to arise on my skin."Your brother owes me money and not only that he almost got me arrested by ditching me in a bank robbery." Instead of being angry he laugh like a madman.

"So you captured us as hostages until Y/BN pays you back." Y/B/N said in realization.

Now it all make sense. When I overheard Y/B/N talking to someone. He said he couldn't do this to me anymore. Lying and making me hate him by fucking my ex's so I could distant myself from him but if that is the case does that mean my ex lovers did it to protect me?

All he did was laugh then he shook his head. "No I am gonna make an example to YB/N that nobody double cross me,I am gonna kill your friend that you love so much Y/N." I felt my whole world stop when he grab a gun from his back pointing it at the head of my only friend,and sister.

"Please don't." I beg him but he just smiled at me."Any last words." He said.

I kept tugging on the ropes desperately but I knew in my mind that I can't break free but I pulled on it as hard as I can. I could feel pain and blood on my wrist but I kept pulling as tears blurred my vision. All the crazy man did was laugh at my attempt to break free.

I'm sorry Y/B/N

I look at Y/B/N knowing it would be the last time I would see her alive.

"Its ok Y/N." She gave me a sad smile while tears stream down her cheeks.

"Its not ok Y/B/N! I can't lose you!" I yelled out. tugging on the ropes like crazy.

"That's enough say goodbye to her kid." Crazy man said cocking the gun.

I could feel my heart beating in crazy waves.

I love you Y/N. Y/B/N mouthed to me while she gave me sad smile as she close her eyes.

Bam!!

"Noooo!!" I felt my whole world collapse when I saw Y/B/N dead. Her head on the table bleeding.

I could feel anger erupt inside in my body.

"You fucking bastard!" I yelled at him in pure anger. He turn to my direction and he raise his eyebrows at me as I continued." You worthless piece of shit. I am gonna kill you." That was the last thing I said before he hit me in the head knocking me out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
688 43 13
Lauren is a 17 year old lesbian she has always liked girls but she usually just becomes close friends with her crushes because her feelings fade away...
17.4K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
5K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...