The Roxie Life

By NutellahQueen

Roxie is a half vampire who loves her best friend Jake, who is a Wolf. But then Jake turns into a douche-bag... More

My life as a teenage half Vampire...Damn
My childhood friends
My life now
I can't believe it
He did this
sneak peaks
A/N & Chapter
Is she dumb?
broken promises
The one that got away
New Me
His confessions
Acceptance & Reasons
The Elements
Fund Raisers
People are wacko these days
The school has a secret
The Secrets out!
Getting the kids
Don't Say Goodnight
Ah Hell
Soul Mates
Bad News
Family

The looks and scheduals

858 31 10
By NutellahQueen

After I unloaded my bags with the help of Nicki and Andrea.

I could of gotten Danny's help but then I remembered I packed thongs. So hell no!

When I was done, I started to talk to everyone of them. We started to get to know each other and catch up on the rest of our life’s.

 We talked for hours and hours and hours. We had lots of laughs and lots of shocks. For instance: I told them about Jake. They were sooooooooo pissed off!

Danny looked up to Jake. He loved him as a big brother and so did the twins.

But we quickly changed topic and I found out the girls were happy here and miserable at their home ever since there mom died two years ago. Their father has been abusing them. So they ran away. And Danny was here because his parents are putting way to much pressure on him about a football scholarship. So this school was his escape.

And Sean was here because his love for music is way too big. And Nahiomis was discovered by Sean and she wanted to make him proud.

The Guy twins, Kyle and Myles are here because they think they are meant to be here. They are way too good to be in another school. But I know there hiding something.

So when we were finally satisfied with ourselves, us girls left for the girls side, and the guys left for the boys side of the mansion.

When I woke up, I got dressed in a strapped white dress with flowers that reached up to my knees. I took a white jacket with me.

I had my backpack ready for me.

I walked in to the mansions huge kitchen to find the guy that drove me here was making chocolate chip pancakes.

Yummy!

"Good morning Miss Chance." He said.

"Good Morning Mister..." I don't know his name!

"Jenkins." he said.

"Good morning Mister Jenkins."

I smiled at him then I went to the dinner table to find everyone all ready and laughing.

"Morning." I say happily.

"Morning!" Said a chorus of people.

I sat down in between of Danny and Nahiomis.

Right there, our breakfast was served.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome Miss Chance." Jenkins said.

"What class do you have now?" Danny asked.

"Um..I have Math." I say checking my schedule.

"So do I. Let me see your schedules" Danny said as he read my morning classes and night classes.

"We have the same classes except for in the Night classes. We have some classes together." He said proudly.

"And witch classes don’t we have together?" I asked.

"Make up." he said as he shivered.

"You have modeling with me?" I asked.

"Yes. And the twins have the exact same schedule with you in Morning and Night. But Nahiomis and Sean have only two classes on each section. And Kyle and Myles have Modeling with you and Rapping. But they have the whole Morning Program with you." Danny announced.

"Cool. I don't have to be alone!" I said as I fist bumped the air and we all laughed.

We ate our breakfast and left for the school grounds.

Hell the school is bigger then I remembered it!

"Let’s go. I'll even hold your hand." Danny said flirting with me.

Uh-oh.

"Okay." I said before I could back out. Then he snatched my hand.

I'm not ready for a boyfriend!

But I didn’t pull away because I didn't want to upset him.

We walked in the halls and all eyes landed on us. Everyone whispered our names until we got to class. But when the guys got a good look at me, they winked, and Danny pressed me closer to him.

Aww! He gets jealous!

Wait, I shouldn’t be flattered. No boys, No Boys!!!

When we sat down and waited for the teacher to come and give the class, me and Danny started chatting with the girl twins and the boy twins.

Then the teacher came to the class and we had to shut up. She looked very attractive with her vampire skin and her red hair and amazingly smoky make up. The boys started drooling! Except for Danny, Kyle and Myles.

Weird.

"Good morning class! I am your teacher Mrs. Redwood." That name fits her head!

"Morning Mrs. Redwood!" We all said.

"Since today is our first day, I would like for you to just copy the simple rules and that’s it. Oh, and introduce the new students."

So that is how it went. When we finished what she told us to do, we introduced ourselves. There were 5 new students here.

And we got to know Mrs. Redwood.

She has a loving husband. 2 kids and is pregnant with her 3.

She is really nice and I already love her.

The bell rang and we went to our 2 period.

Social Studies.

We entered and did the same thing until the teacher came.

He was well built. Had a patchy beard and had amazing eyes.

He looked very hot, but I was not interested.

But the other girls were!

"Good Morning class. My name is Mr. Blake and I will be your teacher in Social Studies. Please copy the instructions on the board and talk quietly when you are done." he said in a British accent.

The next class was Spanish.

The teacher was already there and you could see that she was a hot Latin chick. But the difference was that she was in it to teach and was married. Her name is Mrs. Rosada.

We did the same in that classroom.

But when it came to lunch, we just sat in the table while the lunch ladies gave us the menu and we waited for our meal.

That’s how cool the school was.

So when I got to Gym, we just had to do some stretches and some laps. The teachers name was Williams.

Then we played volleyball or soccer or whatever.

We wrote and chatted in Science with Mr. Halo

And did the same in English with Mrs. Goza.

So then we left for our mansions pool to have fun and rest up for the late night classes.

When we finished our Academics course, we went to our pool to hang out and catch up.

"Hey, I's wanna go to the hang out!" Nicki said.

"Yea. Can we?" Andrea said.

"Okay." Said Danny.

"What hang out?" I asked.

"When we first got here, we found a hang out in the woods. It's a water fall. So we can go there whenever we like. Most people forget the way and don’t know about it but us. We only see like 5 people there sometimes. That's it. You wanna come?" Danny asked.

"Hell yea." I said as I grabbed my stuff. Since we were already in swimming suits. We walked in the forest and made our way to a beautiful water fall. We instantly started splashing, playing and having some fun. When we finished having fun, we changed to our clothes and went to our night courses.

I went to my first class with the whole gang.

The teacher was a wonderful looking woman with blond hair that was so light, it looked white.

"Good evening class, my name is Mrs. Zenya. And I will be your home room singing teacher. For today, we will have some fun. We are gonna sing for fun.

You can do it in solos, duets, groups, anything. Just have fun."

The twins started squealing and paired up with themselves. Kyle and Myles are a duo. Sean and Nahiomis, and me and Danny.

When everyone finished, we were up. Me and Danny decided on Alicia Keys feat. Alejandro Sanz, looking for paradise.

Danny can speak latin so he wanted to do that.

I went with it.

When we were done, we went to our next class, Theater.

 We entered the huge ass theater with probably more than 10,000 chairs. I stared at the beautiful theater in aww.

We ran up to the front rows and sat on the chairs when the teacher came from backstage to greet us.

“Hello students. My name is Mr. Ry. And I am your Theater or Drama teacher. However you like.” He said.

We clapped.

He was really young. He was well built, had stubs for beard that made him look like a sexy ass pirate. Damn he was hot…but I bet taken.

“Throughout the year, we will be practicing for lots of plays. You will even create your own. And improvise too. But tomorrow I will give you your scripts for the first play you will do. Every group has a different script, so you can’t help each other.” he said.

I didn’t really mind.

“So. Today you can just relax and get to know each other…But not that much; if you know what I mean.” He said wiggling his eyes.

We laughed.

Some guys playfully muttered damn.

So that’s how it went mostly.

I talked to Nicki, Andrea and Danny.

But I noticed that Danny was more focused on me then anything else.

Weird.

Now…we model.

We went to a classroom that had a high runway lane and lots of cameras and lights and stuff like that.

We sat down.

Then came out a beautiful lady with awesome clothes.

“Good morning class, I am Miss Tune and I will be your modeling teacher. So, for today, you can change your clothes in the changing rooms with the thousands of clothes we have and have a little photo shoot, just like the other class.”

With that, I ran out of there and into the changing stalls with an amazing huge ass black ball gown.

What can I say? I love dresses.

I came out and saw it looked like a dream.

I looked at the matching mask with glitter and a little crescent on it.

I walked out and put it on.

I heard multiple gasps.

I turned and saw Nicki, Andrea and Nahiomis look at me in aww. The snapped pics and complimented me.

Then they changed.

Andrea had a nice short purple sundress.

It looked awesome on her.

Nicki  had a tight black shirt on with a yellow hoodie on. A hat that said YMCMB on it, ripped jeans, and gold convers that had golden glitter on it.

Nahiomis had a cute red shirt on with a black blaze on, a fadora and some black jeans.

We got out and every eyes were on us. Danny had a tuxedo on that made him look hot as hell.

Wait, what?

Anyways, he made his way to us, and complimented the twins, Nahiomis and me.

“Damn. How I would do you right now.” Whispered Danny

I looked at him.

“What?” I said.

“What do you mean?” he asked confused.

“Never mind, I thought you said something.” I said forgetting about it.

We took individual photos and with groups So…we all had some crazy looks when it came to us.

Then we got paired. The twins with each other, Nahiomis with a random guy, and me and Danny.

We posed.

And posed. And posed.

But in one of the poses, Danny pulled me close to him and kissed my cheek.

Then I wrapped my arms around his waist and pretended to kiss his ear lobe.

We laughed it off and changed back.

Then headed to supper.

We all reunited again.

Kyles and Myles were extra hyper, doing perverted jokes like usual, and eye raping every girl they saw.

The twins were fidgety and the other twins were more perverted than usual.

It’s all so weird.

But then it hit me.

OOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They like each other.

And I mean like-like.

Me, Danny, Nahiomis and Sean were making fun of how stupid they were acting.

We finished eating that awesome lasagna and headed to Dance class with Everyone.

We were laughing and howling our asses off because Nicki and Andrea were saying so many jokes

We entered a dance room with a teacher in the middle of class.

He looked super young. Like 18!!!!

And very familiar.

“Hello class. My name is Mr. Styles and I am your dance teacher. You all know me as Harry…from 1 Direction.” He said.

I was conformed my suspicions when we saw a group of girls screaming.

I sighed.

Even Nahiomis, Andrea and Nicki were fanning themselves!

Am I the only one not drooling over him?

Okay, sure he’s super hot and all, but he is not my type.

He let us introduce us.

We did.

Then he gave us a few steps.

We did them perfectly.

Then he pressed play to Feel This Moment by Pitbull and Christina Aguilera.

We danced around and had fun.

At some point, Danny and me were free styling.

Doing back flips and swirls all around.

We laughed every second.

I smiled when the teacher congratulated us.

We packed our bags and left for makeup, only me and the girls had that class.

When we got there, we couldn’t believe our eyes..Beyonce Knowls is here!!!!!!

“Hello class, My name is Beyonce Knowles and I am your Make up teacher. We will be joined with your Modeling teacher soon and have and actual fashion show…yes, the guys will model too.” She said.

We clapped like maniacs. We had a chance to give a makeover to whoever we want

So we partnered up. Me and Nicki, Andrea and Naomi’s.

We did our makeup and looked like sexy bitches.

Yep…I said it.

Any ways, we headed to rap class next.

I met up with Danny Myles, and Kyle. The twins went straight ahead to class.

We took our seats. I noticed how Danny kept staring at me

“What?” I asked him.

“Is it the make up? You don’t like it?” I asked him.

“No! It’s not that It’s just that…you look really pretty.” He said blushing.

“Aww! You blushed!” I gushed at him pinching his cheeks.

He grumbled.

“Now you look even cuter puppy!!!” I said using his nickname.

He gave me the cutest puppy dog eyes ever!!! I patted his head.

Then a black man with long ass hair and braids came in…No. Fucking. Way.

.........................

I wont make any promises saying that I will upload soon because the truth is... I dont know when I'll upload.

No this story is not on hold, but I'll upload way less because of my specialized school. I have so much work and so little time that its hectic around here.

I'll try my best to upload at least 2 a month, but I'll certainly upload every month. thats for sure. So dont give up on me just yet!!!

I'm sorry to keep you all waiting!

But now....

The moment that we have been waiting for.

Q: "Who do you think is the teacher Roxiehas on her class? And out of all the guys... which one is the hottest?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187 20 19
Growing up as a packless halfbreed, Jade had heard the horror stories of the pack wolves who live in the woods around her. When you hear nothing but...
7.3K 444 32
Nicole and Inez are the Moor sisters. Betas of the Rose Wolf Pack. Inez found her mate when she was 13 making her younger sister jealous. Now at age...
6.6K 336 24
Alpha werewolf, Aaron Thomas, rejects his Omega mate, Kingston Martin, on his mates birthday not because pack prejudice but because he's in love with...
2.2M 46.5K 25
*WattyAwards2012 Finalist* Running from a dark secret, Roxie has spent her life protecting and caring for her twin sister, Rosie. Now that Rosie...