His confessions

Its Lil Wayne!!!!

The girls were hysterical.

“Good evening class, My name is Professor Carter. And you all know me by Lil’ Wayne. I’ll be your raping teacher.” He said in that low, lazy, draggy yet sexy voice he has.

The twins practically fainted (Andrea and Nicki.)

He Roll called, we said present.

He asked us to perform a rap.

The girls were up first.

They did 6foot 7foot by The professor ft. Cory Gunz.

The other twins rapped The Motto.

Danny rapped A Milli.

And I rapped I Am Not A Human Being

We had fun, the professor was impressed with us.

I had fun there…

When we got out…We went to the mansion. Sean ran up to the fridge while Kyles and Myles were discussing who were hotter, our female academics teachers or our musical teachers.

“Did you know Beyonce is one of our Teachers?.” I told them.

They are now in a full on war. Over who gets to bang who.

Boys…

Nicki and Andrea went to the back to ride some motorcycles. And me and Danny are watching TV

We laughed at the cute kids that admitted to have a crush on each other on a random show we’re watching.

“You know, I used to have a crush on you when we were little.” Danny whispered in my ears

“You did?” I asked him.

“Of course! And when you asked me to be your first kiss, I was ecstatic. I couldn’t help but fall for you. Even though you were meant for Jake. I respected him and you. So I never made the move.” He said.

“Aww. That’s so sweet of you!!!” I told him.

“Thanks. But..um..” he stuttered

“What?” I asked him.

“Do you think it would still be sweet if I still have a huge ass crush on you?” he asked me.

“Um..yeah, sure…of course. But I probably won’t make you my boyfriend now.” I said honestly.

“Why not?” he asked shocked and hurt.

“Not because I don’t want to. But because I had a bad break up. And I’m still healing.” I told him.

“Oh. Well, what if I can help you heal?” He asked me.

“Well, I’ll have to think about it then. But for now, let’s just enjoy the movie that’s gonna start.” I said as I rested my head on his chest.

He sighed, but watched the movie with me.

When it was done. I fell asleep in Dannys arms as he carried me to my room.

Danny’s pov.

I laid her down in her bed.

I stared at her gorgeous face. I reached and caressed her rosy cheeks.

Her blond, curly hair was splayed around the pillow. And her innocent and sweet smile was made for an Angel.

I smiled at the beautiful woman in front of me.

And frowned at her story.

Jake.

That name makes my blood boil In envy and rage.

When we were little, I’d always admired Jake, he was the big brother I never had but always wanted.

He would take care of me, bug me, give me advice, help, play with me, and be a good friend. I was always jealous because he would always have Roxie for himself.

Yeah, I know the story.

They are mates, United Partners, Imprints, you know the shit.

He was so lucky to have her. To kiss her, to love her and cherish her.

I always did love Roxie more than a sister.

So when I accepted his future with Roxie, I was depressed for  weeks, so I stayed at my place, knowing she would be worried (which she was) but happy and in good hands.

So I left my ridicules fantasies before they got outta hand, knowing she was gonna be more then happy.

But when I heard her story, I was pissed, that bastard never disserved her. He doesn’t deserve her and will never deserve her.

I am only jealous that he got to kiss those plump and luscious lips. And I didn’t.

Okay, once, but it meant nothing to her.

But still!

He had the nerve to throw away the world’s most prized possession.

He really is a retard.

He hurt my little angel.

Was unfaithful.

Didn’t really care for her.

And only wanted her for sex

Which she didn’t give.

I sighed.

She’s still pure.

Thank God.

I am not so pure.

Not anymore though.

But I won’t talk about that.

Anyway, I long to see the bastard that hurt my baby, broke her heart, and made her delicate and fragile.  His ass is mine!

That sick son of a bitch that lost his right to be called a friend’. Lost our trust in him, and lost our love, adoration, confidence and respect.

He can go to hell for all I know.

And we wouldn’t mourn.

He crossed the line. And things like this are big to all of us.

Because we were so close before, but seeing him as a monster, well, that never occurred to any of us.

So we took the news pretty badly.

But now, here I am, with my beautiful Roxie

But I got hand it to him.

He did do something right.

Break up with her

If not, she wouldn’t of accepted a place here and we would of never found her.

So for that, I can only say:

THANKS JACK ASS! BUT YOU STILL SUCK!!!!

I ginned

Then kissed my baby on the head.

I will have her.

I will have Roxie with me. As my girlfriend, And with more love and trust and care, a love, fiancé, wife, and an awesome lover!

I can’t wait to make her the happiest woman alive.

And with that, I pecked her lips, and left the room.