Soul Mates

When mom hung up on my face, I let out a stressful sigh. I got up from the bed and went downstairs where the kids were.

"Annie. Archer. Come on, we're going to school." I said as I picked Annie up.

She nodded a bit and started wiggling in my arms. I put her down and she walked up the stairs to what was once my room, but is now hers and Archers room. I went back into the living room and saw that Andrea and Sean were dressed to go to school. We were the only three still studying for SAT's.

I moved tords Danny and sat down on his lap. I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear.

"I have something important to tell you. We need to talk." I told him.

He looked at me and nodded. I got up and walked up to our room.

When I turned around, we almost crashed together.

"Whoa." Danny said as he stepped back a few feet. He grinned at me wickedly, then appeared to me right in front of me suddenly and kissed me.

I gasped in surprise before letting him take over the kiss. Our lips moved together passionately and hotly, and I knew I had to stop it from escalating when his hands found my breasts.

"Hey, Danny." Kiss. "The kids." Kiss. "And our talk." Kiss.

He groaned out laud and collapsed on the bed while hugging me.

He sighed in frustration.

"So what's so important that we have to talk. You know most break ups begin like that." He said with a teasing smile. I just laughed at his retarded stereotype observation.

"No. It's not that. Besides, who would be my puppy if you were gone?" I teased as he pouted.

"Look. The real reason I wanna talk to you is because Jake sent me an anniversary gift two months ago. He also sent me a card saying that he's changed and wants me back. It's in the drawer." I said.

"Pfft. So? He won't ever be as sexy as me! Besides, he lost his chance. I have you now. And I'm the one that has your heart. Not him." And to prove his statement, he kissed my lips.

I grinned into the kiss.

I knew I had nothing to worry about with him. Why was I so nervous? This was literally a waste of time and something to never even think about!

"Wait. Two months ago? Why wait so long to tell me that?" He asked confused.

Shit. There goes my pride.

"I thought that you'd get mad at me and super jealous and possesivley with me since, you know, it's Jake we're talking about here. And... because I was stupid enough to think that some how, some way, we'd break up." I answered.

He looked at me and shook his head with a grin.

"You really are something else Rox. Don't you know I love you? It means no matter what, I will be with you till the end, no matter you're choice. Hell, even if you dump me, I'd still love you, and I'd still be with you. Every step of the way." He said.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is my boyfriend, Daniel. The one I love. And the one that just made me fall harder for him.

"I think you don't believe me. Maybe I should show you how much I love you." He said lustfully and claimed my lips.

After making sure the door was locked, Danny made sure that I knew exactly how much he loved me.

......

3 days later

"I'm freaking out!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Dude calm down. The kids are hearing you!" Andrea sighted.