Ah Hell

2 months later

After an eventful night, the kids fell asleep on the living room floor, except for Mathew. Myles wouldn't let him go. Which was insanely adorable! You could tell right away that Myles was gonna be a great dad that spoiled his child.

Annie would not let go of her brother, nor could Archer let go of her.

Me and Kyle moved to the kitchen to find Jenkins humming and making breakfast. He smiled at us and practically danced all around the kitchen.

"Good Morning to you all." He said with a smile.

"Good Morning to you too, Jenkins." I said with a knowing grin.

"Morning dude." Kyle responded with a smirk.

His happiness must be from texting Miss Tune all night.

We did our new morning routine: make breakfast, wake the kids up, eat, make sure they are fresh and up, take turns showering and taking guard on who watches the kids and makes sure they don't do anything stupid that could hurt them. Drop the kids at school or a day care.Then, we all went to school, while some got jobs.

Ever since we've gotten the kids, we decided to work harder to finish faster. Right now, I'm studying for SAT's while others have already finished and just relax with their kids and wait to go to collage. This place isn't even a school anymore! It's a little residence. Once we finish, we stay here, because of A, the kids, B, our parents paid for two show semesters here... And we are staying for the next three more months.

After I finish messing with Jenkins, I wake the kids up and check on the little ones to see If they had any accidents. Since I saw nothing, me and Kyle took them to eat their breakfasts. Kyle and Jenkins stayed snatch while I went to wake the rest up.

I blew into the wind when I got to Andrea and Myles room. My lips glowed a very pale neon blue. The wind picked them up and slammed them back down on their bed. They woke up startled and jumping off the bed. I laughed at their priceless reactions and ran out the hall before they could catch me. But not before making sure that Mathew was up and ready but not disturbed.

I checked on Kyle's room to see if Nicki was asleep. She was. And she looked to be having an interesting dream since she was meowing in her sleep.

Instead of pulling a prank on her, I went into the room, and was instantly hit with the smell of Kyle's cologne and the sight of dirty laundry decorating the floor. Most likely Kyle's. But I did see a bra or two...

I walked closer to her and knelt down in front of her face.

Then whistled as if I were calling blood hounds from hell.

Nah... still pranking people.

She jumped and screamed at the same time. She looked frantically and dropped the comforter she was holding, revealing her black bra, and black shorts.

"Stupid bitch! Almost ga'e me a heart attack! Don't do that no more!" She all but growled out.

I just chuckled and went to wake up Sean an Nahiomis.

I walked around until I enter Sean's room. They were both sleeping peacefully and I just didn't have the heart to pull a prank. So I just moved my hand around and pointed it at the Lilly in their night stand. It grew and grew till it tickled Nahi's nose. She moved around a bit and opened her eyes. I willed the flower to go back and left to enter Mine and Danny's room.

I saw Danny already up.

I walked up closer to him and wrapped my arms around his naked torso.

Relax people, there was no sex involved. Jeep your tits down. It's not all about sex ya know!