The looks and scheduals

After I unloaded my bags with the help of Nicki and Andrea.

I could of gotten Danny's help but then I remembered I packed thongs. So hell no!

When I was done, I started to talk to everyone of them. We started to get to know each other and catch up on the rest of our life’s.

 We talked for hours and hours and hours. We had lots of laughs and lots of shocks. For instance: I told them about Jake. They were sooooooooo pissed off!

Danny looked up to Jake. He loved him as a big brother and so did the twins.

But we quickly changed topic and I found out the girls were happy here and miserable at their home ever since there mom died two years ago. Their father has been abusing them. So they ran away. And Danny was here because his parents are putting way to much pressure on him about a football scholarship. So this school was his escape.

And Sean was here because his love for music is way too big. And Nahiomis was discovered by Sean and she wanted to make him proud.

The Guy twins, Kyle and Myles are here because they think they are meant to be here. They are way too good to be in another school. But I know there hiding something.

So when we were finally satisfied with ourselves, us girls left for the girls side, and the guys left for the boys side of the mansion.

When I woke up, I got dressed in a strapped white dress with flowers that reached up to my knees. I took a white jacket with me.

I had my backpack ready for me.

I walked in to the mansions huge kitchen to find the guy that drove me here was making chocolate chip pancakes.

Yummy!

"Good morning Miss Chance." He said.

"Good Morning Mister..." I don't know his name!

"Jenkins." he said.

"Good morning Mister Jenkins."

I smiled at him then I went to the dinner table to find everyone all ready and laughing.

"Morning." I say happily.

"Morning!" Said a chorus of people.

I sat down in between of Danny and Nahiomis.

Right there, our breakfast was served.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome Miss Chance." Jenkins said.

"What class do you have now?" Danny asked.

"Um..I have Math." I say checking my schedule.

"So do I. Let me see your schedules" Danny said as he read my morning classes and night classes.

"We have the same classes except for in the Night classes. We have some classes together." He said proudly.

"And witch classes don’t we have together?" I asked.

"Make up." he said as he shivered.

"You have modeling with me?" I asked.

"Yes. And the twins have the exact same schedule with you in Morning and Night. But Nahiomis and Sean have only two classes on each section. And Kyle and Myles have Modeling with you and Rapping. But they have the whole Morning Program with you." Danny announced.

"Cool. I don't have to be alone!" I said as I fist bumped the air and we all laughed.

We ate our breakfast and left for the school grounds.