A/N & Chapter

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!! How was your day? Good? Good. Wanna know what I've been up to?

Working my ass off for this book!!! And studyng. I'm warning you that I will only upload on weekdays.

Anyways! I love you all!! Thanks for beeing there with me!!

I hope to make you proud!

Recap

"No. I don't want to hear you. Save it for someone who cares. I trusted you. You'v been with me ever since I was born and now you want to through it all away, just because I want to wait and not risk getting pregnant? Go to hell! We start school in one week and then I find out you cheat on me in the very same week. You bastard! Go to hell, I never want to see you or your slutty girlfriend again!" I slapped him and with that I left with a broken heart...

.........

I head home and cry my heart out.

How could Jake do this to me? To us! I thought he really loved me. What happened to my old Jake?! The one I know and love? Where did I go wrong in our relationship? Was I teasing him too much? Was he cheating on e before we got to high school? Did he even love me at all? Why is he acting like this, now of all times? Did he lead me on my whole life? Was he using me?

The questions went on and on. And so did the crying and the sobbing.

I didn’t even notice my mom in the room.

“Sweetie. What’s wrong?” she asked.

And I told her everything.

“What?! How could he?! That Jack ass!!!! I’m gonna go there and give this bastard a piece of my mind. And a punch too!!!!!” she screamed.

“Mom, don’t. It will only give Morgan something else to tease me bout.” I say.

“Well then, I’m going to tell your father about this.” She said. She left the room in less than a second.

Now dad is gonna beat the living daylights out of him. And to force him back with me.

Great. Just what I needed.

And I stayed the whole day in bed.

The next day, they announced their get together and rubbed it in my face.

Like making out in front of my locker. Touching each other, making out in lunch, a tale away from mine.

And much, much more. It took every fiber of my being to not pounce on them and rip them apart.

But I didn’t.

And I showed no reactions

But next week………………

“Hey dweeb!”  Said a high pitched, skanky voice from behind me in my favorite oak tree.

I was listening to music in my iPod and talking with my friends.

I pretended not to hear them.

She yanked my headphones off and yelled ‘Hey Dweeb!’

“What do you want slut?” I growled.