A Reverse Falls Summer

By HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... More

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost

4.5K 116 72
By HardyTwister

yay! Another chapter!

Pacifica POV

The lumber man grabbed Dipper by the leg and lifted him up in the air upside down. "Think you can hide from me Northwest?"

"Let me go!" Dipper demanded.

The lumber man lifted the axe up to Dipper's head and neck, "I'm going to finish you Northwests for once and for all!"

"No!" I shouted but my shout was useless. He raise the axe but stopped himself from delivering the deadly blow.

"No." The lumber muttered. He then sniff the air, "There is another."

Dipper didn't wait any longer. He raise his hand and the stone around his neck glowed and his eyes. Then the two piece of the table was lifted up in the air and they came and hit the lumber man. The lumber man release Dipper and he landed on the floor. Dipper then quickly got to his feet and grab my hand and race towards the door.

The stone glowed more and the doors burst opened for us. Then we ran down the hall to escape the man.

"He's a ghost right?" I questioned.

"Does it really matter?" Dipper growled.

"It means our lives! He is a picture ghost, a level 10, and so on. We need to trap him in something silver." I explained, remembering what I read in the journal. Gideon was right about reading and reading the journal so you can memorize it. It was really helping me and our lives.

Dipper looks at me, "W-Where did you get that from?"

"Does it really matter?! Is there anything silver? Like a silver mirror?"

"Um...In the white room."

Then Dipper pulled us down a hall and I could see a white room. I started to run in there but Dipper pulled me back right as I was about to step in. "Don't!"

"Why not!?" I cried out, "We need to get that mirror!"

"We can't go in there. That is Stan's personal room. I'll get killed if I go in there."

"You are afraid of Stan? Who is he?"

"He's my great uncle. Took me and Mabel in when our parents died. He's the boss around here. Simple rules that we follow and we get along quite nicely."

"Why are you afraid of him?"

"I am not afraid of him! you wouldn't understand...it's just best we stay out of his way and he stay out of ours..." Dipper growled. He yank me away harder, "Try another room."

"We don't have time for this!" I protested.

I saw his eyes spark, "I said TRY ANOTHER ROOM!"

I then heard the ghost was coming, "Okay! Fine!" I replied as looked around, "But there is no other way. This is a dead end."

Dipper looks around and notice a picture of a couple. I'm guessing his parents. "There." He muttered, "It's a secret door on the other side."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I'm always sure."

Then he grab my hand and went up to the picture and went through it with me to another room that looked like to be like an attic. "We should be safe here." He muttered, "Nobody knows about this place."

"Alright...now tell me...why is that ghost calling you Northwest?" I questioned.

"My mother was a Northwest. Her family was the children of  the founder of this town. All Northwest lived here ever since, keeping the family fortune and rule in line. My mother than met my father and married him, becoming a Gleeful but still Northwest blood in her veins. Then she had Mabel and I. We are the only Northwests that exist." Dipper explained, "Don't know about the ghost or who he is."

"Great." I muttered.

Then Dipper face me, "Now tell me how you know about ghosts." He took a step closer, "Did you...Oh I don't know...read about it?" 

I swallowed hard. Does he know about the journals? Do I trust him about this? No. I can't trust him. He is a dirty Gleeful. The only way he is keeping me alive because he doesn't want me to end up dead and create more of a problem at the party.

"Ah....well..." I stuttered.

Then suddenly I notice this cloth over another painting was moving, Hands stretch out to Dipper.

My eyes widen, "Dipper! Look out!"

Dipper turns around and notices the covering. Dipper then grabs my hand from behind and pushed me out of the way. The covering went down and revealed the ghost. Out of anger he grabs Dipper and threw him to a wall. Dipper hit the wall and lands on a tea cart and everything fell to the ground.

"You bloody Northwest! Think you can run away like this! You bloody coward! This is all your fault! All your fault! It's your fault at what happened to me!" The lumber jack shouted.

I then notice that there was a silver mirror that was on the ground. It must have been on that tray that Dipper knocked down.

The Lumber man raise his axe and was going after Dipper, who was crawling back to get away from him.

I ran towards the mirror and wrap my hand tightly around it.

The lumberman raise the axe to end Dipper, "Say goodbye Northwest!"

I then got in between the two with the silver mirror aiming at the ghost. Then there was a flash and a great force. I couldn't see because of the light but I could feel myself being thrown and the sound of glass breaking. I was then rolling down a hill of grass then landed on something. That something grunted as I landed on top of it. I groaned as well as my head hurt from the rough landing.

I then regain my senses and I realized I was on someone and the only someone who it could be was Dipper.

I raised up and I was right up to his face and he was right into mine. We looked at each other and it seemed that time just froze for that moment. At this point, being up close with him, I really didn't notice how handsome he was. When I was up on the stage I was too nervous and upset to notice that.

His blue eyes did glowed but not the type of glowing when he was making things move. They seemed to glow on their own. Then his hair was bush up, since he was on his back, and I could see that he had the Big Dipper on his forehead. To be honest...it was kind of cute.

"Are you alright?" He asked me, breaking my train of thought.

"Oh...um...yes."

"Then can you get off of me?"

Blush rose on my cheek, "Oh! Y-yes! o-Of course!" I then quickly got off of Dipper and stood up. I still had the mirror firmly in my grip thankfully. Dipper also got to his feet and brushed the dirt off of himself, "Did you get him?"

"Who?" I questioned.

Dipper raised his eye brow, "Seriously?"

I felt my cheeks grew even warmer, "Oh! Yeah! The lumber guy." I then pulled up the mirror and there he was, banging on the mirror crying out to be release. 

"He's in there."

"Good, now I want you to explain to me-"

"We need to get rid of him." I interrupted. I knew he was going to ask about the journal and I didn't want to answer it. 

"Do you a way?" I asked.

"Why would you think I'll know?"

"I don't know. Why can you levitate things when you are not doing your show?"

Dipper tighten his jaw. Then he smirks, "Clever." Then he sighs, "Look, I don't know how to get rid of a ghost. Is there a way you can?"

I thought about it. Did the journal say anything about it? I muttered to myself the page about ghosts and found it in my mind. I then shrug, trying to play it cool, "I'm sure I know someone who can."

"Good, now get rid of him quickly. We don't want to have a mess here...shoot!"

"What?"

"Your dress has a tear and that is one of the model dresses. You sure made a mess."

"I made a mess? You were the one who came into the room that summoned a ghost!"

"You were the one who was in the room in the first place!"

"You drag me along!"

"I didn't want you to get hurt!"

I was surprise by this, "I...I thought you hated me. Like your sister."

"I honestly don't care about you. Sure Mabel hates you but it doesn't affect my mind about people. I choose who I hate and don't hate. I didn't want you to get hurt because it would cause a huge commotion to this party and I don't need that right now. Plus your blood would stain the walls."

Knew it.

Dipper sighs, "But the dress...I'll have a maid mend it. It's just a small tear. Nothing that the buyers will notice...hopefully" Then he started to walk off, with me following but stop, "Oh and Pacifica..."

"yeah?"

"Don't tell anyone what happened tonight."

"Okay."

Then he continued to walk off, leading the way. I followed him to the back of the place. He snap his fingers, "Someone come mend her dress now and quickly." Then a maid came up and did a bow, "Yes Master Dipper." Then she faced me, "Please come with me, miss." I then followed her and she took me to one of the dressing rooms and mends the dress.

"How did this happened?" She asked.

"Oh um...out in the garden...a rose thorn caught it. I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it was a small tear. Nothing that can't be fixed. Hopefully the buyers wouldn't notice it or Master Dipper wouldn't be happy. He must know you and cares about you to not be mad."

"What?" I questioned. Cares about me? But he just told me that he didn't.

"You must be special. There are only a very small handful of people who he doesn't get mad at."

"Well...he just...He doesn't care about me like that. He...He claims that it was his fault. He ran into me, making me go into the roses."

"Oh." The maid replied but got really quiet.

"Is everything alright?"

The maid than smile, "Of course! Why wouldn't it be?"

"When I was talking about how it was his fault...you got quiet."

"We do not talk about how our masters mess up. We will be punished because we are rubbing it in."

"How cruel!" I gasp out, "They should not be treating you like this."

The maid shrugs, "Just how it is, being under their order. Now don't say that the master did this. Things will go wrong if you blame the masters."

I nod my head, "Alright."

Then the maid stood up, "You are all fixed up." Then the maid notice about the mirror on the table, "Who's mirror is this?"

She was about to grab it but I stop her, "Oh! Mine! Please don't touch." The maid looks at me than the mirror, "Why bring a mirror? It's kind of silly."

I grab the mirror and held it close to my chest, "Just how it is."

The maid nod, "Yes, alright, miss. Anyways you are done and you may now enjoy the party." I nod my head and headed out to the party.

As I wondering around the crowed, holding the mirror tightly in my grasp, holding it to my chest. I was trying to look for Gideon, hopefully have him help me. Then suddenly there was a hand gripping my arm. I jumped a little, "Ah!"

"Why do you still have that thing?" Dipper growled.

"Oh! Well...The person to get rid of the ghost isn't here. Have to wait until I get home." I replied.

"You can't just hold the mirror all night, idiot."

"Well what do you want me to do? I can't go home and I have no other place to put this."

Dipper looks around and sighs, "Just go through the west doors and go down the hall to the small stairs. Go up those stairs. Then walk down the hall to the third door on the right. Place it on the table and nobody would touch it. Then come back."

I nod my head, "Alright."

Then he shoves me forward, "Now hurry! The bets are going to start soon."

"Okay! Don't need to be all pushy!" I snapped.

I then headed to the west door and was going to follow all the direction that Dipper told me to follow.

I heard the ghost banging on the glass, "Kid! Young blonde girl! Please! Listen to me!"

I pulled up the mirror, "What do you want?"

"Please listen to me! I'm here for a good purpose!"

"Killing off the Northwests isn't the greatest purpose."

"Do you know what they are like?"

"Yes, yes I do. They are cruel people and completely heartless but it still doesn't give you the right to kill them."

"They are evil."

"But they aren't Northwests. They are Gleefuls."

"Still a Northwest. Once a Northwest always a Northwest. The blood runs in the two livings."

"Doesn't matter."

"You know I've built this place. Me and my men build this castle for the Northwest family that was there at the time. They promise us things but when the time came...they never delivered it. I end up being killed because I was outside of this house during a storm, begging for them to deliver what they had promised...Having an axe cut into my skull. I saw the Northwests looking down at me and they didn't bother to help...they laugh and that is all they did. So I put a curse to the painting so when a Northwest enters the room of my painting...I shall be release."

"Don't care."

"I think you do care. You have a heart don't you, girl?"

"Yeah...so?"

"Then do the right thing and let me free. Let me get rid of those you hurt you."

"They..." I pause for a moment. I was going to say that they haven't hurt me but that was a flat on lie. They hurt me, mainly Mabel but still. I bet Dipper was a part of the whole bullying thing too somehow.

"See...they hurt you. This is your chance to make them pay."

I thought about it. Everything....would it be so bad to let them pay?

I shook my head, "No! That isn't who I am. I'm a kind person who is fun and outgoing, loud and crazy, and so much more. Releasing a ghost to kill people isn't one of the things I will do. Things will come back and bit them later. It's call Karma."

He sighs, "Thought it wouldn't have come to this. I was going to let you live"

"Wait, What?"

At this point I was almost to the door anyways and all he was doing was just making a threat to scare me. It wasn't going to scare me when I was just about to put him away. Then suddenly the mirror got really hot and It burned my hand, "Ow!" I gasp out. Then I drop the mirror. There was the sickening sound of glass breaking. Then I heard the lumber man laughing. His laugh eco through the air.

He was free.

"Oh no." I muttered, "What have I done?"

Dipper POV

I was walking through the halls, to make sure nobody was running through them. Don't need another issue like Pacifica happening again... 

After telling that Pacifica girl to go, I went my last walk through the halls before the bets started. Blasted that girl for being so stupid. Why did she get in the way? Now a curse was up and hunting me down. Why can't he hunt down Mabel? I got better things to do then babysitting a little girl.

The lights started to flicker. I pause and look up at them, "What the heck?"

Then I turn around only to meet the lumber man there. I gasp out but he grab my throat, blocking the rest of my gasp, and lifted me up in the air, off from the ground, "Got you Northwest!" He laughs, "Oh I got plans for you...and the other Northwest and everyone else...who is joining my forest."

Yay! I hope you guys are liking this version of the party. It worked with the story. Anyways...Hope you are enjoying it! Vote and comment! Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 11.5K 40
A grand event was held at the Northwest Manor. Would be this the perfect time for Pacifica to admit her feelings for Dipper? But things went quite...
5.6K 247 20
||A Reverse Falls Fan fiction|| Highest Rank #191 in Adventure (11-30-16) Recent Rank #328 in Adventure (12-18-17) It's just another fan made story o...
385 7 7
Dipper Pines is a 16 year old attending his Junior year of highschool in Piedmont, California. Dipper thought this was going to be like last year, an...
50.3K 1.9K 64
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but what about three years? It's been three years since Pacifica Southeast arrived and left Reverse Fal...