Legacy (Supernatural) [Rogue...

By arrow_to_the_heart

**Set in Season 11** **YOU MUST READ BOOKS 1 AND 2 [ROGUE AND MARKED] BEFORE TOUCHING THIS ONE** "Onc... More

Before the Curtains Rise One Last Time...
Prologue
1. Avery
2. Alex Franco: Demon with Benefits
3. Unwelcome Company
5. "Losing Power Hurts."
6. "I'm Not Okay."
7. Operation: Leave the Bunker
8. "Marv"
9. Guess Who's Back for an (Undeserved) Third Chance? This Winchester.
10. A Much Needed Break
11. Sully
12. Pretend Therapists
13. The Zanna Killer
14. Sam's Insane Plan (AKA His Death Wish)
15. To Lucifer's Cage We Go!
16. In the Devil's Den
16.5 - "Get the Hell Out of Hell."
17. Pop-In
18. Jody Mills' Home for Wayward Girls
19. High School Mystery
20. Good Ole Vampire Hunt
20.5 - "I Solemnly Swear Not to Hunt Like a Dumbass."
21. A Hand of God
22. Time Travel Gone Wrong
23. "Cat's Out."
24. The Cabin from Hell
25. "Let 'Em Come."
26. Urgent Care
27. Negotiations
28. An Unholy Hell of a Mess
28.5 - "Let's Go Find That Idiot and Bring Him Home."
29. The Fog
30. Fighting the Fog
31. Chuck Equals...God?
32. Donatello, The Prophet (Not the Ninja Turtle)
33. Operation: Spring Lucifer
34. God's Children
35. Original Play, Small Substitutions
36. The Title Fight
37. "Welcome to the End."
38. Plan B
39. The Soul Bomb
40. The One Time Where a Chick-Flick Moment is Acceptable
41. Waiting on the World to End...Or Not
41.5 - The Circle of Life
42. Josette Winchester: Ex-Hunter, Mother, Wayward Woman
43. Life Is One Surprise After the Next
Epilogue
Bonus - The Apple Pie Life
A Winchester Gets The Ending They Deserve
Let It Live - Send in the Fanart!

4. Back in the Bunker

1.9K 91 30
By arrow_to_the_heart

4. Back in the Bunker

When I come to, I'm absolutely certain about a few things.

One: I'm fucking pissed as Hell.

Two: Alex Franco is dead because of his stupidity.

Three: I'm back in Lebanon, Kansas. Back in the good ole Men of Letters bunker. In the dungeon, to be more precise.

Four: I'm going to kill someone the second I get out of these restraints.

Oh, yeah, I'm restrained. Stuck in a chair, which in turn is stuck in a Devil's trap. I'm getting a sense of déjà vu. The only thing that's missing here is Sam interrogating me, then it'll be like old times.

But I'm not greeted with my little brother, I'm greeted by Castiel. He still looks like shit, but I take a peek at what he's got lying out on the table in the dungeon. It looks like he's got some blood and is pulling some into a rather large needle. If I had animal ears, they'd be flat against my skull right about now.

"Whatcha doing there, Castiel?" I ask groggily.

He doesn't really acknowledge me, but I know he hears me. "Something that should've happened a long time ago."

I groan dramatically. I know what this is. This is worse than an intervention. "The cure for demoness."

"Precisely."

I scoff, jiggling against the restraints. "Well, I'll give you points for not giving me a holy water shower like my brother did the first time I landed myself in here. So, thanks for that. Speaking of my family, where are they?"

"They're dealing with other matters."

"Ah. Figures. What kind of unholy terror did they unleash this time?"

"When you're better, I'll fill you in."

"But I am better, Castiel."

"Power doesn't equal better, Josette."

I lock my jaw. "Call me Avery."

"That's not the name you were given at birth."

I quickly change the subject. "Whose idea was this, to capture me and bring me back here?"

"Mine. Like I told you, Sam and Dean are dealing with other matters."

"Ah. So, they don't know that I'm here, do they?" Castiel doesn't answer. "Oh, being a secretive little angel, aren't you?"

"They don't need this on their plate right now." The needle is topped off, and he approaches me with it.

"You stick that thing in me, I'll bite you. And I don't mean in the sexy way either."

I grunt as Castiel shoves the needle into my arm. I scream as I feel the blood try to counteract my blood. It burns slightly. I wish I could set Castiel on fire with the gaze I'm giving him.

"This is only the beginning," he murmurs. "We've got a few more hours of injections."

I lick my lips. "And you think this will work?"

"It has worked before. It's how we cured Dean."

"So, we're gonna have some quality time?" I smirk. "You know, you can let me out of these, and I can show you some real good quality time."

"I'm not interested."

"Some part of you is. You were the night you refused me." I frown at the memory. "I'll make you turn. I'll make you keep me the way that I am. Because, come on, you haven't thought about sleeping with a demon, not once? It's a very exciting experience, let me tell you. Since neither of our species sleeps we can go all night and—"

"Enough." Castiel looks away.

"Aw, does that kind of talk bother you, Virgin Ears?"

"You know, I have had sex before. It's not a new concept to me."

I do remember him having one encounter, which wasn't me. That was before I knew him. "But not with a demon. It's way better than banging that reaper." If only I had the Jedi mind trick on my side. He would be putty in my hands in no time.

"That demon you were with, who was he?"

"I'm disappointed in you, Castiel. I was hoping we'd have a little fun." I pout. "He was a former lover, thanks to you." I give a tiny smile when I see the hurt in Cas's eyes. Well, you didn't take the chance that I gave you, so you struck out, flyboy. I sigh. "He's how I got out of Hell."

"He helped you escape?"

"Only if I broke him out. I helped him, he helped me."

"But...your memories..."

"Malfunction. We were ambushed along the way," I add when Cas looks at me weird.

"And this body...?"

"Corpse in a morgue. Couldn't tell you where, though. It's probably noticeable by now, that they're one body short. But they're not gonna trace it back to me. Not with all that I've done to it."

"Let me guess, some demon influence?"

"It's expression, Castiel," I say lowly, admiring the tattoos. "They didn't hurt at all. Just tickles on the skin."

"And the hair?"

"I needed a change." I shrug. "Does it do anything for you?"

Cas just stares at me. "This annoys me more than anything."

"Well, what annoys me is you shoving that needle into my arm."

"It's to bring you back to who you were."

I shake my head. "Cassie, Cassie, Cassie. This is me. That girl you knew is gone, and she ain't coming back. Why can't you accept it?"

"Because I can't sit back and watch..." He's trying to choose his words carefully. "I can't see you lose yourself like this."

"I haven't lost myself. I've found my way." I wriggle my arms to emphasize my point. "You know, when I'm let out of these restraints, I'm gonna make you pay for killing Alex."

"You can't honestly believe he cared for you, can you?"

"Jealous?"

"Not really."

"Really? So, you aren't jealous of the fact that he got what you passed up?" He's trying so hard to not show the annoyance on his face. "We shared a mutual appreciation in a few things." I sniff. "Sex was one of those things." I chuckle, seeing Cas squirm. "I gave you your chance, Cassie. You refused."

His hands went into fists. "Because this isn't you. This is the darkness in you rearing its head."

"Oh, come on." I pout. "You like it, its seductive power. You want to be pulled to it. You want to lust for it."

"It seems like you're describing yourself rather than me."

"If you just let it in, you'll get a new perspective on things."

"I'll pass."

I sigh dramatically as I see him fill up the needle. "When can we stop playing patient and doctor? I'd rather you be sticking something else into me at this point, despite you murdering Alex." I smirk.

This time, I get no reaction from Cas. I get a stone-still, blank face. I wince as I feel the pinch in the skin. My nails dig into my palm as I feel the blood surge through me. I shake.

"This will go away once you're cured," Cas says.

"But you don't want that, do you? You want this side of me to stay. It's quite a turn-on for you."

"Maybe I should've sedated you."

"Or you could've gone kinky and gagged me." I wink. "I mean, you already have me restrained. I guess that's your sort of thing, huh, Cassie?"

He groans subtly, and I can see I'm wearing him down. I just need him vulnerable enough for me to get a shot at freeing myself. Maybe I can stab him with the needle. He's still weak; I can see it in his face. He looks sickly, but not as bad as when he found me and Alex a while ago.

"Believe me, it'd be pretty fun," I purr.

"If I had the power to shut you up, I would do it."

"You could have saved yourself all of this trouble. If you had any brains, you would've left me alone." I tilt my head. "I can't understand you, Castiel."

"What is there to understand?"

"Why you brought me back here."

"What is there to not comprehend?"

"This is something better, isn't it? You're slowly killing me. That's not the cure at all, is it?"

Cas rolls his eyes. "It is the cure. What's warped your mind so much that you've been forced to believe that we gave up on you?"

"Oh, like you don't know." I sniff. "You've all outed me from day one, since the time I came back. I felt more at home with Alex than with you guys. He understood me. None of you mooks ever tried to."

"You came to that conclusion on your own."

"But it has to be right, doesn't it, Castiel? I mean, if you all had truly cared about me, this would have been handled a long time ago."

"You insisted that you could handle yourself. We were wrong to trust that."

"It was a mistake on your part, yes. I, however, reaped the benefits." I smirk. "I got to experience a new walk on life. I discovered how weak I was when I was human. You know, I don't know why I didn't want this to begin with. I thought demons were scum, but when you're one of them—"

"Stop it."

"Stop what?" I ask innocently.

"Talking."

"Oh, am I boring you? Pissing you off? Call my brothers here so I can annoy them too. But, oh wait, you don't want them to know. Little rebel Cassie. Mm, now I really want to be let out of these restraints."

"Until you're back, you're not going anywhere."

"You know, the more you talk to me, the more you egg me on." I shrug. "You could just walk away right now, but you can't trust me. You can't leave your little girl alone, can you? You always were a helicopter boyfriend. Always up my ass."

"I was never up your ass. We barely spent time together, we were running around on separate missions."

"When we did spend time together you were up it." I snort.

"You're exaggerating."

"Whatever it takes to annoy you at the end of the day." I move my jaw around. "How did you track me, Castiel?"

"I followed your trail of massacres."

"Banking on the hope that it was your lost wayward ex-girlfriend?" I mock pout. "You put a lot of faith into blind leads."

"They haven't steered me wrong."

I lick my teeth. "You know, those massacres...they weren't forced. I took those pathetic lives like stealing candy from a baby. Humans are so fragile, aren't they? So stupid. Small-minded. Weak. You blow on them and they just topple right over." I see his jaw move in agitation. "They would shit themselves if they saw what world they truly live in, where their worst nightmares are reality. Some just aren't cut out for the world. Maybe it'll swallow Claire up."

I wait for Cas to spring on me, but he doesn't.

"She's tough, I'll give her that. But she's just as human as her mother was. And look where her mother ended up." His knuckles tighten. "Her dad's long gone because of you. And don't even get me started on Charlie—"

Cas lunges across, into the Devil's trap, grabbing my neck with one hand. He's not applying enough pressure to choke me, but just enough to send me a warning. I cackle, seeing the fire in his blue eyes.

"You're weak, Cassie," I croon. "Your emotions win too easily. Maybe it's time the world has the human extinction."

"As long as people like your brothers and myself are still around, it's not going to happen," he says gruffly.

"Oh, keep that tone of voice, you're getting me going."

Cas lets go of my neck and leaves the dungeon.

I'm having way too much fun with this. But hey, if it buys me time to try and find my way out of this, I will.

I'm not going back to being human.

**It's just a wee bit heartbreaking, isn't it? And by 'wee bit' I mean a hell of a lot.

She still has a lot of bite left in her.

Confession: Demon!Jo was fun to write, in her short time. Like her brother, Demon!Dean, she lasted for only a little while. 

Oh, and Franco? Yeah, he was fun too. I had to channel my inner seductive darkness (*scoffs* what inner seductive darkness, right?) to create him. It wasn't easy.

Being a demon can have its perks, but it's just not the Winchester Way, you know?**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 132 39
**Set in Season 7** "You saved me once, can you do it again? -Min" ------------------------------------------- Melinda Walters didn't have her life...
25.1K 1K 27
Lucifer is battling a way to defeat the darkness, whilst searching for an adequate weapon of mass destruction, he comes across an old series of memor...
39.8K 979 17
"Your precious princess is dead. Long live the queen." ~°~ To save the world from the literal Biblical Apocalypse, Hunters Dean and Sam Winchester ha...
41.5K 615 21
Cassandra Winchester...or as she's most preferred as The Forgotten Winchester. She's Sam and Dean's little sister but the thing is, she's forgo...