Taming the Bad Boy (Completed)

VivWritesBooks tarafından

Renee Austin is the youngest FBI agent ever trained. At 17, she's completed countless missions. But this is h... Daha Fazla

Taming the Bad Boy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Authors Note
New Authors Note*

EXTRA SCENE

63.6K 1.9K 164
VivWritesBooks tarafından

I loved writing this, something about carrying on their story gave me joy! Enjoy these quite funny scenes!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Extra Scenes:

“Take a left!” I screamed as Blake tried to manoeuvre the car along a bumpy road.

“It’s impossible to do make-up in this car!” Mary- Kate huffed from the backseat. I rolled my eyes but smiled to myself. We were all slowly healing, I from the loss of Marie and Mary-Kate from losing her sister in the school fire. It was a week before Mary Kate headed off to England to study in Oxford. Brendan was going too. Blake wasn’t too happy at having his twin go to and live in a different continent, but he’d soon sucked it up.

“Seriously dude” Brendan shouted “We said take a left”

“Stop shouting at me” Blake snapped “I’m trying, okay?”

It was sad how Christina Perri’s voice was being drowned out by our constant arguing.

“It’s a weekend of camping guys” I told them “It’s hardly a luxury vacation in the Caribbean”

Blake smiled at me gratefully leaning down to peck me quickly.

“Eyes on the road” Brendan yelled frantically “Eyes on the goddamn road!”

Startled we sprang apart just about missing a tree.

“What kind of camping site is in the middle of nowhere?” I had to agree with Mary Kate as the GPS on our phone maps slowly started to fail us.

“A budget one that my stupid twin brother paid 50 bucks for!” Blake turned around seething slightly. I had to agree. Any campsite that cost less than my weekly shopping was bound to be dodgy.

“It was $55 actually” Brendan cried incredulously “And the pictures were pretty convincing!”

“Let’s just leave” Mary Kate suggested “We have 2000 bucks between us, I’m sure that could get us a weekend somewhere nice!”

“But what about my $55?” Brendan shouted over the roar of the engine as Blake got the car stuck in yet another mini ditch.

“I’ll pay you back” I snapped “We actually had enough money to book a holiday somewhere nice and you decided to “treat us” I put air marks around the “treat” hoping to emphasise how stupid Brendan’s decision was.

“Fine” he snarled clearly angry.

“Look” Marie Kate reasoned obviously trying to appease her boyfriend “We’ll  go to the stupid campsite and then we’ll go somewhere nice, we’re only an hour or so away from Vegas!”

Blake considerably brightened and I scowled “No strip clubs”

“Of course not” he replied hastily turning to glance at Brendan who looked considerably defeated.

“I don’t believe you” Mary Kate hissed “You’d rather go and watch skinny girls waltzing around in nothing but their underwear”

When they didn’t answer I glared at Blake “You are joking me right?”

“Of course we are!” he said “We only wanted…”

“Well you can have them!” Mary Kate huffed, opening the door of the car.

I agreed hopping out of the passenger seat and following Mary Kate out. We ignored their cries of protest and walked into the forest.

I sighed “Do you think they were being serious?”

Mary Kate shrugged.

I suddenly felt guilty “I didn’t even here them out, I mean Blake has always told me they went on a family trip to Vegas once…”

“Maybe that’s what they were excited about…” Mary Kate mused.

“We’re horrible girlfriends”

“Yes you are” a new voice agreed staring us down.

I grinned sheepishly at my fiancée “Hey darling”

“Don’t you darling me!” but I could see his resilience and I knew he wasn’t mad.

I grinned sheepishly running over to him and smacking his lips long and loud “Love you!”

“You’re lucky I love you too” he murmured.

I smiled again biting my lip “You know that one time in high school when you promised me a lap dance?”

His eyes turned dark “And I gave you one…”

I blushed at the memory “How about I return the favour?”

He grinned “You’re all forgiven!”

“Guys, I think we’ll just about make it before dark if we get a move on” Brendan and Mary Kate strolled towards us hand in hand.

“How about we just enjoy this?” we all grinned at each other, planting ourselves on the grass and enjoying the silence of our company.

Extra Scene:

When they say your wedding day is the best day of your life, their lying.

“Stop touching my hair goddamit!” My maid of honour screamed as she tried to sidestep the very touchy hairdresser I had hired. I sighed at Mary Kate and glanced back at Lia who was in her very chic violet bridesmaid dress. She bounced her daughter Chloe on her hip attempting to quieten her.

I huffed irritated “Guys, I’m getting married in less than 15 minutes!”

Phoenix strolled in then his tie hanging off his neck limply “I really hate this tie”

“Suck it up” I snapped

He glared “I swear you’re the worst mom ever”

I smiled at him sickly sweet “But I love you”. We only had 6 years difference in age, but because I was his legal guardian, he’d taken to calling me mom.

He rolled his eyes and turned to leave the small room at the back of the church.

“Oh God” I felt sick as my bridal train still wondered around aimlessly, looking lost without my mother who normally bossed them around relentlessly. It probably had something to do with being due to give birth to twins in less than a week.

I got up from my seat emanating gasps from my bridesmaids, who still hadn’t got over my dress. It was Vera Wang, flowed out typically with its bodice covered in sparkling glitter and diamonds.

“You look beautiful” my college roommate Trish gushed as she tottered over.

“So I’ve heard” but I still blushed at the compliment. My father made an appearance then, and I sighed in relief as my mother pushed through dragging a very angry looking Mary Kate.

“Get your scrawny self in here and don’t move!” my mother hissed at her.

“Scrawny?” Mary Kate cried incredulously “That stupid hairstylist wouldn’t stop touching my hair, I had to do what was right!”

“And attack her with the nearest dessert?”

Mary Kate allowed herself a wicked grin, but my mother only looked angrier wobbling over to where I stood.

“Don’t you have any taste in friends?”

Mary Kate’s eyes narrowed “Don’t you have any taste in clothes you bloated piece of…”

Any normal person would be horrified at the fact that their best friend and mother looked ready to rip each other apart. But I couldn’t care less, on a normal day they were closer to each other than I was. They went on a holiday to Tunisia for a week for god’s sake. Without me.

“Guys, honestly…we’re already late in”

My mother looked horrified “Your roots are showing!”

We all knew that was a low blow “I’ll have you know this is all natural!”

My mother scoffed “As natural as that zit popping out of your forehead!”

That was it. “SHUT UP!”

There was a deafening silence.

“I am going to get married to the love of my life, I am going to be Mrs Blake Heyworth in an hour and NOTHING will stop that, do you understand?”

The room nodded mutely “Let’s get this over with shall we?”

I honestly didn’t have anything to worry about. I didn’t trip down the aisle, I didn’t mess up my vows and I certainly couldn’t mess up the kiss. I mean come on, how much practice had I had?

“You look beautiful” my husband has whispered that to me the entire night and didn’t stop as he carried me bridal style to our hotel suite.

I grinned “So do you!”

“I’m not beautiful” Blake argued “I’m handsome”

“Whatever” I murmured as he lay me on the plush king sized bed trailing kisses up my neck “Just take me to heaven” and as an after though I added “And back again”

And boy did he.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

57.7K 1.9K 47
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
375K 14.9K 35
Tori Anderson is the typical shy, nerdy seventeen year old. After her parents died, she's been living in a foster home with her foster mom and the o...
29.1K 500 27
8 years have past since her life was hanging by a tread, after being saved she never looked back. Graduated as the youngest FBI agent, there's nothi...
54.1K 3.5K 42
Abused until fifteen, no school, physical contact or knowledge of the outside world. Ryan Hunter is not your average seventeen year old girl who's ma...