I Fell For A Gang Member [2]

By SimplyAmber96

This is the sequal to'I Fell For A Gang Member' I hope this one turns out as good as the first. Keep those co... More

PLEASE READ AND REMEMBER!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Part 1)
Chapter 29 (Part 2)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 25

8.7K 192 35
By SimplyAmber96

Chapter 25

Coming Home

I called Marco, wanting to know more about his past. If he and Melanie have dated, I can trust him not to do anything right? The phone rang a few times, then picked up.

"Hey Bailey." He answered. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to hear your voice. Are you having any fun?"

"Yeah, I'm actually hanging out with Andy, Melanie, and Tamari right now."

"Who's Tamari?"

"She's Melanie's cousin. I met her on the plane. She looks a lot like you."

"Strange." I heard someone speaking Spanish in the background, then laughing. Marco laughed too. "I was wondering..."

"What? I have to go Bailey. Love you."

"Wait!" I said, but I was too late. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket.

Well at least he's having some fun while visiting. I feel a little forgotten. He was so wrapped up in his friends that he couldn't even concentrate on what I was saying. I hope he gets back soon.

I sat down on the couch and sighed. I looked at Jason and smiled. He handed me a toy and I took it from him.

"Thank you." I said. As quickly as he gave it to me, he took it back. "Oh, okay then." I kissed him on the cheek and got up. "Mom, can you watch them? I'm going to go plan."

"Sure sweetie."

I went upstairs and sat at my desk. What's going to be the music to our first dance? A song instantly came into my head. The song Maybe by Yiruma seemed like a good song to have. I still need flower girls, and I want up to three. Maybe Sally and Heather can be flower girls, then I only need one more person. Maybe I can get one of my little cousins to be it. I'll decide that later. I need a ring bearer, and I don't know who that could be. So much for planning, all I figured out was two flower girls and the first dance song.

I sighed and pulled my phone from my pocket. I dialed Kassia and she instantly picked up.

"Hey B. What's up?"

"Do you want to hang out today? We can get the whole group together."

"Yeah, sounds like fun. Let's meet at the mall, okay?"

"Fine."

I got the twins ready and we headed off to the mall. Once there, I put the twins in their stroller and went inside. I text Kassia and told her that I was in front of Wet Seal. A few minutes and my friends were here. Kassia immediately picked up Bella and held her.

"So has it been hard to take care of Jason and Bella while Marco is away?" Hannah asked me.

"Extremely. I don't have his magic touch to put them to sleep, and it's even worse since they're teething."

"You know we can help if you need it." Spencer offered.

"Thanks guys, but I think I should get used to taking care of them on my own. Marco won't always be there to help."

Marco's P.O.V*

I sat upstairs with my abuela while everyone was downstairs getting ready to eat lunch. My abuela laid in her bed with her oxygen mask on.

"How are you feeling to today?" I asked her.

"I've been better."

I gave a half smile. "We all believe in you. You'll live for many years more, trust me."

"I guess we'll have to wait and see, won't we? So, tell me what's been going on in America."

"Nothing much, really. I just turned my life around, and I'm a better person. The girl I love, Bailey, is there taking care of our two kids. I miss her a lot."

"You have kids? Oh, what a bad mistake that was."

"I thought Aunt Alexa told you about Jason and Bells."

"Maybe she did. I'm old, I forget things easily."

After eating, Melanie took us to her house. It was walking distance so we didn't drive. When we walked inside, I could hear a TV on somewhere in the house.

"Mom, Dad, I brought some friends." Melanie called.

I heard footsteps approaching and Mrs. Martinez appeared. She looked exactly how I remember her to look. When she saw me and Andy, she rushed over to us and took us into huge hugs.

"It's been so long!" She exclaimed. "I didn't know you were you back."

"We're just here to visit. My abuela is sick."

"I heard. I'm sorry about that."

"She seems to be getting a little better."

"Well, are you hungry? I just made lunch."

"We just ate."

"Well then let's catch up. I haven't seen you since you were 7."

Bailey's P.O.V*

We shopped in Wet Seal, Aeropostale and Hollister. Some people stared at me as we walked around. I know they were judging me for having kids.

"Is that Justin?" I heard Kassia ask.

"Where?" I asked.

"Looking at the magazines. Right over there." She pointed.

I looked to where she was pointing and sure enough there was Justin looking at the magazines. I think he's alone, but I'm not sure.

"Let's go say hi." I said.

"I thought you hated him." Hannah said.

"We talked at the back to school dance and made up. We're okay now."

We walked over to him and I tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up at us and smiled.

"Hey guys. Long time no see." He said. He looked down at the twins. "Let me guess, Bella and Jason?"

"Yeah."

"How old are they?"

"Almost 10 months."

"Wow, it's been that long?"

"Surprisingly."

I let Justin hold the twins. Jason didn't like him very much, but Bella seemed to love him right away.

"They're sweet." Justin said, putting Bella back in the stroller.

"Justin, are you ready?" Someone asked from behind us. We turned to see Scott and Jacob. I glanced at Kassia and she had a frown on her face. "Oh, hi guys." Scott said. He glanced at Kassia and gave her a small smile.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." Kassia said before walking off.

Things just got awkward. I didn't know Scott and Jacob are still friends with Justin. Scott stuck his hands in his pockets and sighed.

"I'm guessing she still hates me." He said.

"I don't blame her." I said. "You did cheat on her."

"You don't understand..."

"Don't explain it to me. I'm going to be on Kassia's side no matter what. We should go guys."

Hannah went to get Kassia and we left Hollister. Scott thinks he can explain and everything would be fine.

"That was terrible." Kassia said. "I was hoping to never see him again."

"Sorry. It was my idea to say hi to Justin."

"It's okay. I guess it was bound to happen sometime."

Two Weeks Later

I drove to the airport to pick up Marco, Andy, and Ms. Ramirez. This seemed like the longest two weeks ever. I haven't talked to Marco since the day he hung up on me, claiming he had to go. That was an entire week and five days ago. He hasn't called me and I haven't called him.

I waited for them to come through the double doors. Their flight just landed so I know it'll be a few minutes. I wonder how his grandmother is doing. The whole reason he went there was his grandmother was sick. I wonder if she got any better.

Finally they arrived through the double doors. Marco smiled at me. I ran over to him and took him into a hug.

"I missed you so much." I said.

"I missed you too."

I dropped Ms. Ramirez off at Mr. John's house since she's living there now. After, I headed home.

"So how was your grandmother?" I asked them.

"She's okay. She's better than when we first got their. She didn't need her oxygen tank by the time we left." Andy said.

"That's good. So did you have any fun?"

"Lots." Marco said. "Being able to catch up with people I haven't seen since I was kid, was great."

"Did you get to see Melanie?" I asked.

"Andy and I hung out with her everyday. She should be coming for the wedding so you'll get to meet her then."

"Sounds good."

We got home and I helped them carry their suitcases inside. The first thing Marco did when he got inside, was go hug and kiss the twins. The twins missed him too. I caught Jason looking for him one day and when he couldn't he got frustrated and started crying.

I helped Marco unpack. The twins also helped by pulling things out and handing them to us. Jason handed me one of Marco's shirts.

"Thank you, again." I said, taking the shirt. I folded it and placed it in the drawer.

"They seem very helpful today." Marco said.

"Yeah. They're just happy you're home."

"I'm happy I'm home."

"I haven't talked to you in a while. The day you hung up, I never got to ask you what I wanted."

"What was it?"

"You said that Melanie has had a thing for you for a while. It made me wonder if you two have ever dated."

He let out a low chuckle. What does he find funny? He sat on the bed and stared at me.

"No, we never dated. I haven't been to Puerto Rico since I was 7. I wasn't thinking about girls back then. Melanie and I were just friends." I sat on the bed next to him. "She did bring it up once when we were older. I would've given it a chance, but I don't do long distance. She was upset with me at first, but eventually gotten over it. She doesn't keep her feelings hidden and I'm fine with that. She knows where I stand and I know where she stands."

"So did you used to have a crush on her?"

"Not really. I love her, but like a friend. Like your love for Kassia and Spencer."

"That's a relief."

"Why?"

"I was afraid that if you used to date, that flame might spark again and you could do something you'd regret."

Marco sighed and his features seemed to turn angry. Why is mad all of a sudden? Did I say something?

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Will you ever trust me?"

"I do trust you."

"No you don't. You always expect me to screw up in some way. It feels like I'm not good enough, like I'm always going to be a screw up in your mind. It's been five months and I haven't screwed up. That's a pretty long time for me, and you know that. You don't always have to be there to watch me like I'm some kind of child." His voice had grown harsh.

His words hit me like a bullet in the heart. My cheeks began to warm and my eyes began to tear up. I had no idea he felt like this. Am I a terrible person? He's right, I do always expect him to screw up. I never give him my full trust. Why can't I trust him? We're engaged and I can't give him an ounce of my trust. What kind of relationship is that? At this point, this would probably lead us to a divorce.

Marco sighed and gave me an apologetic look. He wiped my face with the back of his hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you like that and make you cry." He said. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I don't know what I was thinking."

"I do. You're absolutely right. I never trust you, but I should. I know that you won't do anything to hurt me. Yet I never put my paranoia to the side. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I never trust you, that I wait for you to screw up. I'm a terrible person I know."

"You're not a terrible person. Don't think that. I can actually understand why you don't trust me. I screw up a lot and make dumb decisions. There was no reason for me to snap you like that. From now on, I promise you can trust me."

Marco's P.O.V*

I played on the floor with Jason and Bella for a while. I'm glad to be back home. It's been too long. I've missed Bailey and the twins.

"Marco, where should we go for our honey moon?" Bailey asked me.

"I don't know. It's doesn't really matter to me."

"Come on, help me out with this one. Will the twins be coming with us?"

"I'd prefer them not to so we can be alone for once, but it's up to you."

"Then I'll get my parents to watch them while we're away. First I have to find out where we're going."

Bailey went to plan some more and I stayed to watch the twins. Bella would stand up and take a step before falling again. She's almost got the hang of it. Jason seemed to get into everything. He stuck his hand in the dirt of a plant and was playing in it. Dirt was all over the floor. I sighed and picked him up. I brought him into the kitchen and cleaned his hands off. After, I placed Jason on the couch and went to clean up the dirt on the floor.

A few minutes later, my phone rang. I looked to see it was Eric. I quickly answered.

"What's up Eric?" I asked.

"James Young is holding a party at his house tonight. You should come and get away from the twins."

"You know I just got back today from Puerto Rico. I haven't been able to see the twins in two weeks."

"Come on, when was the last time we went to a house party?"

I thought back, trying to remember. The last time I was at a house party, was when I got really drunk after seeing Layla. Not long after, Bailey broke up with me.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I muttered.

"Why not?"

"Because last time I ran into Layla, who caused my first breakup with Bailey. I don't want to replay the past. It's not a good idea."

"There's no guarantee that what happened last time will happen this time."

"And there's no guarantee that it won't. I'd rather be on the safe side."

"Look, James said he's only inviting people from Kennedy high. You won't see Layla. Does that reassure you?"

"Not really. What if she's dating someone and they bring her?"

"Come on, you're thinking about it too much. Just come and have fun. You need fun. You've been acting so much like an engaged father lately."

"Maybe that's because I am an engaged father."

"You're coming." He said, giving me no room for argument. "The party starts at 7:00. We'll all come down there and get you if you don't show up."

"Fine."

Eric hung up and I stuck my phone back in my pocket. I hope the past doesn't replay itself. That would be the end of Bailey and me.

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

I re-uploaded this chapter with a different ending. I also edited it. If you like the old one, I'll put it back up and delete this one. but for now this one is staying up and the other is being deleted. Don't forget to comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.5K 19
"stop blake i have a boyfriend" i say slamming against the wall "you dont want him ashley your just saying that to hide your feelings for me" he says...
26K 951 34
When Ally gets the chance to perform in front of her school for a contest she gets a surprise. After that night she seems to be getting a lucky strea...
587K 27.7K 51
Boy meets girl, girl falls in love, blah-blah-blah. Let me be clear with you from the beginning. This is not that kind of story. My name is Cait...
318K 8.5K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.