No Heroes Here.

By LunaShamya

6/2/17: #188 in teen fiction 6/9/17: #98 in general fiction 6/13/17: #93 in general fiction 6/14/17: #88 in g... More

1.TexasBama
2. Find Her.
4. Flip it
5. Patience
6. Forgive Me?
7. Bang Like Bandits
8. Set Up
9. Disrespectful!
10. Respeck On My Name.
11. Wakey, Wakey!
12. Twist Boy
13. Beneath You.
14. CEO.
15. Walls And Throats.
16. Shemar Moore.
17. Quick Author's Note!
18. Police
19. Frustrated.
20. Humpty Dumpty
21. Psych Ward
22. Lies.
23. Help
24. Amen.
25. 30 days
Hey yall!

3. Ya' Hands.

2.8K 131 6
By LunaShamya

We pull up to the club, hearing the music from all the way outside. Tee hands her keys over to the valet as we get out. I straighten my dress as I step onto the curb, the girls appearing beside me. "Tee, you just had to open your mouth and say our rank, huh?" Kara says, annoyance in her voice.

I let out a silent laugh. Tee had called ahead and told the club that they would be hosting three of Georgia's best dancers for the night and for them to make it the best night of our life. And because out that, we have three big as secuirty gaurds and two lines full of fans from Georigia who flew out to see us.

Who knew we were that poppin'?

"Look bitch, I was not about to pay for the VIP treatment and bottles. Not everyone can be Stephanie, okay?" Tee says, throwing shade my way. I laugh, knowing that their bank account is as big as mine.

I begin walking towards the club entrance causing people to begin screaming. MY laugh fades as i walk into the club, ready to turn up.

It is our lasty day here.

---

"Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, I got broads in Atlanta! Twistin' dope, lean, and the Fanta! Credit cards and the scammers! Hittin' off licks in the bando!" Desiigner's voice floods the club as we all dance.

The ice in my cup splashes as I Milly Rock with one hand.

A tap lands on my shoulder and I turn to find one of the clubs workers smiling at me, holding up a folded piece of paper. I place my drink down and take it from her, saying a quiet thank you.

Can I have this dance? It reads. I raise my eyebrows and look around. I find Dave beside the DJ, vibing to the music but looking directly at me. I wave the note and he nods.

Sure, why not.

I nod and begin walking out of the VIP section and into the crowd. I don't know how he finds my short self in the sea of moving bodies but he does. You would expect that if he was corny, he would've told the DJ to play a slow song. But that's not Dave.

O.T Genasis's voice blares through the speaker and the club gets loud. "Cut it, cut it, cut it, cut it. Cut it, cut it, cut it, cut it. Them bricks is way too hot, you need to cut it! Your price is way too high, you need to cut it!"

I grin as I begin dancing with him, having fun. We go from Milly Rocking, to doing the Dab, to two stepping, just having fun. By the end of the song, we're both sweaty and tired, but on cloud 9. We make our way back to the VIP section. As we approach the VIP section, I see that the girls have found toys for tonight. I simply shrug and take my seat, David following me. He sits down beside me and leans back, looking at me.

"You can dance, you really be cutting up." He says, breathing heavy. I smirk, "It's in my blood. When music comes on, I have to move. You chose a hype song so of course I had to get it."

The conversation drops after that, it becomes slightly awkward, but I ignore it and continue to dance in my seat.

A quick look into the crowd and I spot atleast 5 girls marching towards our section, two girls leading, the rest following like puppies. "Fuck, Tee, Kara, who niggas yall take now?!" I snap, standing and walking over to them. The boys face turns shocked as they look at the women entering our section, ignoring our red rope.

I walk up to them, "Excuse me, but no, get out." I say blunty. Time in New orleans has made me more outspoken, I'm not a quiet, timid, nice girl any more. I'm Stephanie, the real Stephanie.

You see, I was quiet, nice, and shy from fear. I used to be afraid of getting my ass beat if I said the wrong thing with the wrong tone. Whose gone beat me now.

"Look, that's my fiancee right there, so I have every right to be here." The girl beside the woman in front of me says. She's light-skinned with a short hair cut. She's okay, a 5 on a 10 scale.

I tilt my head at her, "He was invited, you weren't." I answer. She sucks her teeth and bumps past me as she moves towards Tee and the man. "Bitch." I mutter before snatching her shirt and yanking her to the floor. I let her go and back up, Tee, Kara, and Dave moving to stand behind me.

The girls friends help her up and holds her back as she 'fake gets hype'. I laugh as she causes all her friends to fall down the three steps that lead up to the VIP section. They get up pretty quick and the girl speed walks towards me. She arrives in my face and I look at her bored, my perfect eyebrow arched.

"Did you just fucking touch me?" She asks, her voice low. I stare at her in shock. You walk up like you're about to do something but you ask a dumbass question? Really?

Meanwhile Tee laughs behind me. She reaches around me and mushes the girls face, causing her to fall down the steps again, "Bitch if you dont get yo' scared ass up out here! Talkin' 'bout did she just touch you-- you hit the floor didn't you?!" Tee shouts, laughing at the girl.

The girls friends help her up again but this time one of them walks towards us a bit. "Aye, don't do her like that, the fuck." She bucks.

I smirk, "If the bitch got beef with me, tell that bitch to beat me up." I state, unbothered by these fake thuggin' bitches. The DJ must've noticed the commosion and decided to say something.

"Ooh! The queen's seem to be having a problem over in the VIP section! Caution, they whip ass!"

Him saying that seems to make the girl hyper. "These bitches aint 'bout to whip nothing over here, I'm from Compton, I'm not with that shit!" She yells. My head goes back a bit, I roll my eyes. "And we from ATL bitch, was good!" Tee shouts, stepping around me and walking to the girl.

"Bitch, I dont give a fuck where you from bitch, I'll give you a 314 beat down bitch!" Kara says, throwing out her hood as she moves towards the girl also. I sit there as the screaming match begins, Dave beside me like security.

I nudge him with my elbow, "I'm about to get shit poppin' grab me if I dont stop when they're on the ground."

He sucks his teeth, "shit, it's 5 of them and 3 of all, I might have to smack a bitch today." I chuckle. I turn my attention back to the girls. I see Tee and Kara taking their things off and I no longer have patiences for this petty argument.

Where ya' hands at?

I take my heels off and place them beside me neatly before walking down the steps and to the girls. The girl with the most mouth is the one who gets hit first.

She bends over from the impact of my hit and her friend tries to jump in, swinging out to grab me. I quickly hit her in the face before going back to the girl. Hands are thrown, weaves are gripped, cries are heard as we fight.

Somewhere I hear the DJ calling for security. A hard punch lands to my jaw and I fall, looking up to see Dave fighting one of the boys he girls brought in the section. I get up quickly and look around to find two girls on Kara. I move quick and bowl them bitches over, knocking both of them off her.

Arms circle around my waist and pulls me away from the girls but since I have Karas shirt in my hand, I make sure to pull her away with me. Kara tugs against my pull, zapping, "I'm from Atlanta bitch! I eat you bitch's for breakfast, fuck with me! Fuck with me! Fuck with me!" She yells, ripping her shirt as she tries to get away from me. I give one good tug and she falls on her butt.

Dave snatches her up and holds her with me, even though I dont need holding. I look around to find Tee being held by security, calmly waiting to be let go.

"New orleans will surely remember Atlanta's best dancers in a different light now." Dave whispers in my ear. I smirk, "they better not forget this either."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504 12 10
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed Everyone is entitled to their choices, their decisions, and their dreams but for Honey, no one...
355 18 16
Katelyn has been in and out of the foster system since her mother died when she was young. After her father gets put in jail again, she gets sent to...
408K 10.5K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
18.3K 1.2K 33
YOU MUST READ THE STORIES BEFORE THIS ((1) HERO SYNDROME AND (2) NO HEROES HERE) OR ELSE YOU WONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON! Stephanie has fallen apart;...