No Heroes Here.

By LunaShamya

6/2/17: #188 in teen fiction 6/9/17: #98 in general fiction 6/13/17: #93 in general fiction 6/14/17: #88 in g... More

1.TexasBama
3. Ya' Hands.
4. Flip it
5. Patience
6. Forgive Me?
7. Bang Like Bandits
8. Set Up
9. Disrespectful!
10. Respeck On My Name.
11. Wakey, Wakey!
12. Twist Boy
13. Beneath You.
14. CEO.
15. Walls And Throats.
16. Shemar Moore.
17. Quick Author's Note!
18. Police
19. Frustrated.
20. Humpty Dumpty
21. Psych Ward
22. Lies.
23. Help
24. Amen.
25. 30 days
Hey yall!

2. Find Her.

2.6K 121 10
By LunaShamya

Mystery POV

I take a seat in the palstic chair, grabbing the phone and placing it to my ear. "Wassup', how you doing?" I ask. He smirks, "I'm good, money still flowing. How you doing?" He asks.

I shrug, "I'm ready to get out of here, it's been a long two years man."

He runs a hand down his face, "Who you telling? Running this business alone ain't easy. I need my partner back." He says with a smirk. I chuckle, "Yeah man, I know ya' punk ass is stressed without me by ya' side. But forreal, I need you to find her. She's the first face I want to see when I'm released."

He shakes his head, "You know she won't talk to me, not after the last time we spoke--"

"Man, I dont give a fuck about y'all old beef! That was two years ago! She left to better herself, I'm sure she don't give a damn about that old, musty shit! You not even with that bitch no more!" I snap.

He sighs, "I said some bad things to her--"

"I know that, and I whipped ya' ass for it didn't I?" I tilt my head, my anger growing. I only need him to find Steph and have her waiting for me when I walk outside.

Andrew rolls his eyes, "When does she come back?" He asks. "Two days. I've been counting down." I answer quickly.

"You get released in three so I'll try to make that happen for you okay? But no promises."

"Nigga, Stephanie isn't going to kill you on sight, she might give you attitude but you know how to handle that after being in a long ass relationship with Becca thot ass. It's not going to be hard to have Steph come up here." I state. He nods his head and hangs up the phone. We stand, me placing the phone onthe hook. 

I give him one final look that says that I wasnt playing. I want to see my baby.

Her face is the first thing I want to see once I'm free.

---

So the mystery POV ended up being Daniel. I guess it wasnt that hard to figure out, was it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 124 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
66 2 9
Moving to a new city, attaining the job of her dreams, and building a new career all at the young age of twenty-one years old, Kameron Springfield re...
376K 8.8K 41
What do you do when your boyfriend of two years cheats on you and gets caught at junior prom, in front of the whole school? You grieve, you suffer, a...
93.9K 1.6K 23
!!COMPLETED!! Warning!! Sexual assault, emotional abuse, and physical abuse! Y/N L/N has been friends with the gang since forever. But the summer be...