Stealing Kisses

By Weirdo2020

"Uh Lauren what are you buying?" "Nothing." "Oh my god is that condoms? What are you doing with my Camila?" "... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
5H New Video
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
IMPORTANT
hey quick update
Important
Chapter 27
Please Read
Chapter 28
A quick update
Smut
Chapter 29
MUST READ.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
please read
Chapter 40
explanation
Chapter 41
So much death
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Voting
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
It's Up!!
Editing

Need To Read

4.7K 44 4
By Weirdo2020

Alright as some of you may have noticed, I have not been updating. Well first I have been spending time with my family, so that's the first reason. Second I have a lot of stuff still going on, but I am going to give you some advise that will hopefully help some of you because a few months ago I wish someone would have told me this.

Don't let any one tell you what you can or cannot be. Be yourself and be proud. If you ever need someone to talk to I am here, you have to message me on here though until I get my Kik set up. I promise all of you it will get better. All those people out there trying to hurt you, they are like a speck of dust because me you guys are the most amazing people ever. The road is long, and myself should know this since I am only half way there, but if things seem rough right now you are just on your way to the top of the hill and when you get there it will be great. Granted at one point you have to go back down the hill, but don't let that stop you from going up the next one. It will get better. I believe in all of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 33K 35
3 P.M. - I loved her. She loved me. I fell harder and harder every day, and I knew it was dangerous. She was dangerous. Her kiss began to taste like...
1.4M 35.5K 21
Lauren is known in her town as the 'cool lesbian'. Her friends and family all except her, but Chris is a bit iffy about it. Ever since Lauren came ou...
100K 3K 36
"I asked for their blessings, anyway. I've found out myself that I can't live without you. You know that of course. We may have those shitty fights...
31.5K 1.8K 57
For years, I've dreamt of what college life could bring and while some things changed, there was always one constant. It didn't matter how wild I a...