ARRANGED TO LOVE

By rockingdesign

#1 in random (15 Oct 2016) #96 in Romance (1 April 2017) #86 in Romance (25 April 2017) #82 in Romance (13 ma... More

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
CHP 1: when two opposite meets
CHP 2: when things go wrong
CHP 3: WHEN SORRY BECOMES HUMOROUS.
CHP4: HALDI
CHP 5: HALDI
CHP 6:THE DARK KNIGHT.
CHP 7: THE AGREEMENT.
CHP 8:CAN DREAMS COME TRUE.
CHP 9 : Marriage Is Not A Deal
CHP 10: WILL YOU SAVE MY LIFE AGAIN
CHP 11: PLEASE BE ALIVE.
CHP 12: THOUGHTS
CHP 13 : I wish I met you before
CHP 14 : I wish you were mine...
CHP 15: EMOTIONS AND ENGAGEMENT
CHP 16: NIGHT
CHP 17:Don't Strangle Me!!!
Chapter 18 :New start
CHP 19:surprises.
CHP 20: stolen.
Chp 21: canvas
CHP22: I love someone.
CHP 23: Insecurities.
CHP 24: snow fight.
CHP 26: chaos.
chp 27: chaos 2.
chp 28: kill her...
CHP 29: BREAKFAST AND LAUGHTER
CHP 30: DON'T GO...
CHP 31: shattered dreams.
CHP 32: lies
CHP 33: truth.
CHP 34 : life goes on.
Chp 35:cold death.
chp 36: cold night.....
chp 37: revenge.
chp 38:rebonding.
chp 39 :hospital.
chp 40: fragmented love.
chp 41: waking up
Chp 42: News
chp 43: prank.
chp 44: how are you?
chp 45: soulless people.
chp 46 truth revealed.
chp 47: going back
chp 48: shocked me.
chp 49: Marriage.
chp 50: marriage part 2
chp 51: epilogues

CHP 25: words

5.7K 226 5
By rockingdesign

Aishas pov:

Teasing Addy is the best thing in the world I guess. The way he gets affected by my little flirty remarks makes me happy knowing that I do have an effect on him.
Today I saw a different side of him not his usual Cocky and arrogant self....he looked happy and contented. Truth to be told I can never be sure about knowing him because just when I think I know him there is a new side that I come to know about him.
"Aisha" Addy called as I was about to go inside the mansion.

"Yes" I said turning around.

"I have to..... give you something" Addy said putting his hand inside his pocket.

"what is it" I said walking towards his direction.
He removed his hand from his pocket and as he opened his fist and revealed a red Amber stone ring I couldn't Breath, my hands went towards my mouth to cover it. Is he giving me a proposing ring

" Addy we are already engaged you don't have to propose me and you have already done it." I said blushing.

A look of confusion cross his face before he started laughing.

" oh god......no..... Aisha It's not what you think" he said laughing.

" so what is it ?" I asked confused.

" dad gave it to you as a gift...because it's of my grandma and she had made dad promise that he have pass on this ring to the generation ahead of him" he said.

" it's beautiful" I said taking it from his hands and wearing it and coincidently it fitted perfectly.

" you liked it?" He asked confused.

" Yes why won't I " I said as a matter of fact tone. " and I am not talking to you for the prank you just played with me." I said annoyed remembering what he did previously.

" seriously?"

"....."

"Aisha It wasn't my fault"

"....."

" you assumed it"

"...."

" talk to me or else I will tickle you"

"...."

" err ...what should I do to make you talk to me again?" he asked defeated And I had to control myself from smiling looking at him...it's good to have someone in your life who is ready to do anything to make you talk to them again. How could I possibly be angry at him when he is trying so hard to make me talk to him.

" okay you have to say me six magical words."

" what in the hell is this six magical words now,because I am sorry is only three worded." He asked raising his eyebrows.

" okay so let me tell you what are those six magical words......I am sorry and I love you"

" well it's ok I didn't take getting you angry at me personally." He said laughing.

" very funny" I said Annoyed and swatted his arm before going towards mansion.

I had moved two steps forward when suddenly two arms came behind me and lifted me up before he started spinning us around. I held on to Addys for support.

" stop it.....we are not children now...Addy.....we will fall Down." I said laughing

" not until you forgive me" he said smiling.

"ok ok I forgive you please put me down now" I said and he put me Down. I closed me eyes and held onto Addy for support as my brain was not stable yet and I could feel everything circling around me.

" I love how close you are standing to me" he said and my eyes flew open in shock only to find his grey eyes staring back at me and before I could say anything he placed his head on my head and closed his eyes while cupping my cheeks and said.

" I am sorry and I do love you....if you want I can propose you thousand times in a thousand different ways and still be happy when you say yes" he said with so sincere voice that I couldn't understand how could someone be possibly angry with him.

"I know you do....the way you look at me says it all" I said smiling.

" I don't know if I am able to express everything I feel for you just by looks." He said sadly.

"The amount of love you express just by looks is enough to give me butterfly in the whole body"

" I didn't knew you know how to complement" he said with a teasing smile making me go pink.

" well I even know how to murder someone, so if you are done with being corny can we go inside and eat." I said irritated trying to hide my blushed as I turned around and headed towards the mansion knowing too well that someone behind me was grinning seeing my reaction.

****************

" Aisha please"

"no"

"please"

"no"

"Aisha please" he said pouting.

"My answer is still no" I said shaking my head at his childish behavior.

Right now I was sitting in Addys room doing my work sitting on the couch arguing why I should sleep with him right now and not complete my dress designs.

" Addy don't you want me to complete my work?" I asked trying to make him understand

" NO" he said giving me an innocent smile to which I rolled my eyes.

" even my answer is NO then" I said and started working.

"I have lost my teddy, can I sleep with you instead" he said grinning at the pickup line he just used.

" Nice try Mr but I am not a stuff toy you want to sleep with" I said perplexed.

" you know I can't sleep without you sleeping beside me"

" didn't you used to before you met me?" I question.

" do you seriously want to know how I never slept without someone beside me" he said

And this sentence was enough for me to get jealous, I wanted to kill every girl he slept with and even him. So I decided to start with him.

"I hate you....how could you possibly say that"I said starting to thrown nearby pillow at him.

"okay okay I am sorry i am sorry " he said in between trying to catch the pillow I was throwing at him.

" I hate you how could you possibly say about another girls in front of me" I said angrily.

" Aisha I am sorry" he said shocked seeing me angry.

" no I am not going to forgive you for this....go and sleep with those girls you slept with" I said angrily shutting down my laptop and going out of the room.

" Aisha please I am sorry " he said getting up from the bed and coming in front of me and blocking the door.

" just leave me alone Addy before I loose my control and murder you" I said angrily.

" Aisha..."

"just leave me alone" I said angrily and he moved out of my way with a pleading look knowing too well I just needed some Time to cool off.

As I went towards the living room banging the door I was more than angry.

How could he possibly say this, I hate him for doing so.

Really? Do you seriously hate him.

Of course no....

As I looked out of the window Addys shattered look while I left the room came into my mind and I had to take a deep Breath to stop myself from crying and I realized I love him so much that just by hurting him it's me who is getting hurt in return.

He has gone through a lot....maybe it's his nightmares which makes it difficult for him to sleep alone, he has already been hurt a lot, don't add to it. My mind said and I felt guilty for hurting him maybe he was just teasing me to get reaction out of me because I know him enough and he had never compared me to other girls he knows.
Suddenly one of my mom's saying came into my mind ' we are not perfect so we should never expect perfection from others and every person has an ulterior motive for his actions, sometimes not the one that we think'

I went upstairs towards our room feeling guilty and sad for my behavior after all Who hurts someone they love ? And how can people love someone they get hurt from. As I entered the room the lights were turned dim and Addys back was facing me, knowing too well he was awake I took a deep Breath to calm myself down and gather courage to face him, as I slide beside him inside the comforter and hugged him from behind I felt him tense up before relaxing at my touch.

" I am sorry" I said and before I could finish my sentence he hugged me back tightly burying his face in the crook of my neck sending tingling sensation all over me.

" I am sorry Aisha I didn't ment to annoy you..." Addy started but I intervened in between.

" It's ok" I said and snuggled close to him and he kept his chin on my head mumbling." why do I love you so much"as I kept my hand on his chest I could feel his heart beating loudly through his shirt and I just smiled knowing I was reason behind it as I felt completely comfortable because of the heat radiating through his body in this cold December night. I drifted off to sleep agreeing to the fact that home is not a word it's a feeling and realizing that Addy was the definition of my home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 3.6K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...
454K 41.6K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
902K 47.7K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...
722K 27.4K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...