Winx Club - Flora's in Troubl...

By SuchALittleReader

After a long and hard battle, the Winx and Specialists finally defeated the evil Wizards of the Black Circle... More

| Winx Club - Flora's in Trouble! |
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
| Epilogue |
| Sequel Information |

Chapter 24

1.6K 48 5
By SuchALittleReader

Flora POV

I close my eyes and prepare for impact, my arms attempting to shield my face.

I suddenly hear a loud crashing sound and my hair is blown back. I slowly lower my arms from my face and open my eyes.

Everything is bright for a few seconds and I blink continuously until my eyes adjust.

The room once again becomes dim and everyone falls silent.

"Did we do it?" I whisper.

"I'm not sure," Roxy replies, also whispering.

Suddenly, I feel a rush of power go through my body, whoa.

"You okay, Flo?" Stella puts a hand on my shoulder and looks at me with somewhat worried eyes.

"Yeah just got the chills," I give her a small smile to reassure her.

"No wonder," she pats my back lightly.

"Let's just get going. I really just want to find the rest of the gang and get out of here," Roxy says and we agree.

She's right, we need to focus on the Wizards now, we made our way out into the hallway.

The halls are dead silent. What could have happened?

We really shouldn't have split. I was so focused on finding those wizards that I forgot the Winx didn't have powers and Roxy is with me.

Yes, the specialists have their weapons, but surely Ogron, Duman, Gantlos and Anagan will be stronger here. It's their place of power.

"I say we explore as much as possible. Try and find anything useful," I suggest and the girls nod.

"But how are we going to do that before they make a move?" Stella folds her arms.

"I could use my magic and try to locate them," Roxy suggests.

"Then what? We can't fight all four of them!" I shake my head.

"Don't worry about it," she says, transforming for effect.

"Go with her Stella," I say and she nods.

She'll be much safer with her than me, anyway. I can't use my powers and I won't be responsible for either of their deaths.

"You'll be okay?" She asks and I nod, hugging them both.

As they leave, I take off running in the opposite direction. I don't even know what I'm looking for, but I know I need to put an end to this.

Ok, think. I'm the only one who knows these Wizards well enough. Well, I think so. They seem to know me well.

There must be a room somewhere that's different.

If I can find the centre of this maze then maybe I can find them. But then what?

I come across a set of stairs. I decide to ascend to an upper level and find an almost identical hallway.

This is going to be fun.

Roxy POV

"Are you sure we shouldn't go back for her?" Stella slows down her running pace and I copy her.

"I want to, but I trust that she knows what she's doing. Besides, the Wizards don't want her dead, so she doesn't have to worry about getting killed. Worst comes to worst they'll kidnap her," I say and Stella nods.

"It's just - this is the Wizards of the Black Circle we're talking about! Of course she has to worry! I see your point and I get it, and I trust Flora - I really do - it's just that I don't trust this place or the people that own it," she frowns.

Thump.

"What was that?" Stella asks loudly. I shush her by putting my finger to my lip, listening intently for any sudden noises.

I am forcefully pushed into Stella and we both fall onto the ground, both landing on our fronts.

"Roxy? Stella?" I hear a familiar voice ask in what seems to be amazement.

I turn round and see Aisha scrambling to her feet.

"Heh, sorry about that," she says, giving us a hand each to pull us up.

I smile a little, but am confused at the same time, why would she do that?

"What was that for?" Stella asks, rubbing her head.

"I thought you were a potential enemy," she chuckles nervously.

"Anyway, you haven't seen Flora by any chance have you?" Stella asks.

"Not since we split up," Aisha shakes her head.

"You split up? That's how all the people in all the horror movies die! It's the first thing not do do in a creepy place like this!" Stella gasps.

"Roxy, we're not in a horror movie," Aisha smacks her hand onto her forehead.

Not yet, anyway.

"Who's idea was it, anyway?" I ask.

"That can wait, wait 'till you see what I found," she says, and motions with her hand for us to follow her.

And we take off running yet again.

Gotta love the running.

Flora POV

"Timmy, is it working yet?" I ask.

He whacks his detector-thingy and sighs in frustration, "nope."

"Dude, why do you even bother with that thing? It won't work here," Riven shakes his head.

"Well, maybe there's a weak point in the energy somewhere," I suggest.

"Whatever," Riven replies dismissively as he walks ahead of Timmy and I.

"Ignore him," I whisper to Timmy and he just keeps whacking his machine.

I have no idea what to call it, I don't think it actually has a name that I can pronounce, anyway.

Timmy said we could use it to find the others but as soon as he and Riven found me it started not working.

The magic probably got more intense as we climbed up the stairs.

"How much do you think this place is worth then?" Riven calls back.

"Riven!" I scold him.

"What? The place is huge!"

I just roll my eyes at him.

"I'm getting tired," I sigh after a while of more working.

"Well that's too bad, we need to find the others," Riven replies, even though I can tell he is tired too.

"We should stop and rest for a bit," Timmy suggests, slowing to a stop.

"No way! The rest of them are out there! The Wizards are out there! Flora, you of all people should be worried about that," Riven exclaims, waving his arms around and I sigh.

"Yes, I know, but we've been wandering about aimlessly for a long time and have gotten nowhere. If there's nothing we can do now, we should rest up and regain our energy for when we need it," I tell him and he only sighs.

"I'll keep a lookout."

Timmy simply nods his head. He then sits down, not giving up on his gadget.

"Don't worry about it," he whispers so Riven can't hear, "we will find them, and we will defeat those wizards."

I turn my head to look at him and smile, "thanks."

It was nice having someone optimistic like Timmy in a situation like this. We sit in silence for a while longer when we hear a loud buzzing noise.

Timmy jumps to his feet, "finally!"

"You got it to work?" I ask, standing up.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Riven asks,
"let's go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766 7 5
What happens if two people from the real world got transported into the world of Winx Club? Well, meet Nozomi and Arisu. They watched the entire seas...
1.3K 32 7
You already know about the Winx Club. What if they had a new member? What if Bloom's power is only the second strongest magic in the Magic Dimension...
1.3K 25 27
In a world where mystical talents mysteriously vanish without a trace on Earth. The Winx, now graduated from Alfea, find themselves thrust into a per...
1.6K 19 26
Bloom has finally defeated the Trix, Valtor, and saved the magical universe many times. She has her kingdom, family, her boyfriend, and the Winx by h...