BEAUTIFUL MONSTER

By Swadisky

"It was then my mother was set on fire." When Beatrice stumbles upon a crazed man in the forest she barely g... More

Beautiful Monster
1 : Washing the Dishes
2 : A Feeling You're Using Me
4 : Threats and Naked Bodies
5 : Spank Thy Ass Mom
6 : Death Of Me
7 : You Should've Brought Toilet Paper
8 : A New Side to Deacon
9 : The Monsterous Lies We Tell
10 : Edward Cullens the Gayest Vampire Ever
11 : Little Red Riding Hood
12 : Solo Toffee Sex
13 : He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
14 : Popping Butts
15 : Front Row Seats
16 : Let Me Be Your Pimp Baby
17 : Minions, Ice Cream and Phone Calls
18 : To Kill a Sucker
19 : A Change of Clothes
20 : Confused Tumblr Chick
21 : The Cold Friend
22 : Cute Pink Knickers
23 : Ex-Girlfriend Patty, the Sumo-Wrestler
24 : Unpleasant Surprise
25 : Wife and Kid
26 : True Beginnings
27 : Beating Old Women
28 : Don't Flatter Yourself
29 : Lap Dog Leo
29 : Lap Dog Leo
30 : Pubes
31 : Maximal
32 : Lilliana
33 : Jealousy
34 : The Dumb Slut
35 : Tiddles
36 : Howard and the Wifey
37 : Twenty Questions
38 : Serpent Sister
39 : Awkward
40 : Chore List
41 : Illness
42 : Lesbian Moments
43 : Vodka
44 : Precious
45 : Make Love
46 : Artist
47 : Girl (Bitch) On Fire
48 : The Hulk
49 : Puffs and Whores
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2014
50 : Comfortable Being Naked
51 : 73
52 : Sing
53 : I Am Human
54 : J'aime ta chatte
55 : Smacking lips with Sasha
56 : Death
57 : The Fall
58 : The Return
59 : Burgled by Wolverine
60 : Spawn of Satan
61 : Leonidas
62 : Insanity
63 : A Lie
64 : Little Bastard
65: Mirror
66: Visiting Hours
67: Regret
68: Broken Memories
69: War
70: Fortune Cookies
71: Linda
72: Compass
73: Diner of Fat Pigs
74: Companionship
75 - Monster Slut
76 - Shower (Re-Uploaded)
77 - The Reveal
78 - The Reveal (2)
79 - Murder the World
80 - Greatest Thief
81 - Recent Dead
82 - Beg Like A Dog
83 - Match.com
Questions & Answers
84 - Self-Pity
85 - Mosy Silverblaster
86 : 1930
87: Hedwig
88 - Being a Slut
89: God of Sacrifice
90: Snakes

3 : Cheese and Tomato

243K 3.5K 572
By Swadisky

As I slowly walked up the stairs, I played with the sandwich in my hand, fiddling with the wrapper of it and squeezing it too tightly. He wanted food which I had gotten, the only problem was I had no way of contacting him. I wasn't about to blunder around the forest, hoping and praying he'd appear.

Letting out a long sigh, I held the sandwich under my arm and then took of my backpack, quickly taking out the toffee packet before slipping my backpack on. "Just do it, Bea and leave. It's not your fault if he doesn't find it." I set the food down on the forest floor, not stepping in but just brushing against the edges.

I took a step back, glanced at the food and then took of at a brisk walk. "Don't look back," I muttered, biting my nail. Images of squirrels and foxes destroying the food came to my mind and I grimaced.

If animals got to the food before him, would he go hungry? Would he be angry?

"Oh, damn it to hell," I groaned, spinning on my heel as I headed back to the forest.

I picked up the food, looking towards the sky in a sore grimace and then blindly set off in the hopes I'd somehow find him.

Fifteen minutes later, I was lost and grumpy and I wasn't any closer to finding him than I had been. It was peacefully quiet, but my loud footings and occasionally curse word as my bag scraped and scratched against another bunch of snarling leaves left a thrashing wake behind me.

I looked down at the toffee packet, thinking hard. Two seconds later, I ripped open the packet and untwisted a wrapper to one of the brown sweets.

"What are you doing?" His voice came from the side and I turned, almost choking on the sweet in sudden surprise. He was shirtless and his frayed shorts hugged his lean legs while his feet embraced the muddy floor nakedly. He strode over and snatched the packet of toffees, glaring at me. "First you just throw them on the ground and leave and then you eat them? I'm ashamed of you."

My jaw would've dropped had it not been for the sticky substance binding my teeth together. As I furiously chewed and swallowed to enable speech, he picked out a toffee before shoving the rest down his pocket.

"You were watching me the whole time!" I placed my hands on my hips, "why didn't you say anything?"

"Cause it was funny watching you walk around and get lost." He shrugged, taking the sandwich and once again sniffing at it.

"How funny would it be if I never bring you food again?"

He narrowed his eyes, "You wouldn't do that."

"Oh yeah? Try me." I answered, sassily.

"You wouldn't because you'd know the next time you pass here to go running home, there'd be a blade heading your way." He looked calm however there was a fire blazing in his eyes as he towered over me, looking to intimidate.

"You're sick." I dropped down, scrunching my face up in distaste at him. "And ungrateful."

He took a bite out of the sandwich, before raising his eyebrow. "Ham and cheese? What, were the tomatoes finished?"

"I would've got you it, had there been any left." I grumbled, picking at the fluff off my sweatshirt.

He grunted, and there was silence while he finished the sandwich. I glanced at him, before looking away. "He might be a murderer...or a rapist." I muttered lowly.

"I'd say you might be a lunatic but there's no doubt about it, you definitely are. Why do you talk to yourself?"

I shrugged slowly. "I dunno...sometimes it's better to have a conversation with yourself rather than with others."

"I can understand that." He said simply.

"What's your name?" I asked after a while. "Calling you The Man won't do."

"You call me the 'Man'?" He snorted. "It's fitting, wouldn't you say?" He slid a hand down his body, waggling his eyebrows.

"I call you the Nutcase too."

His smirk dropped. "What's your name?"

"Beatrice,"

"Really?" He made a face before awkwardly patting my arm. "Your parents must hate you, don't cry it'll be okay."

I raised my eyebrow. "What's wrong with my name?"

"Well...Beatrice," he got out like it was a horrible taste, "sounds like someone who goes around on a moped, raping grannies. Also, they'd be the type to have tattoos and big boobs, and you..." He looked down, shaking his head in pity. "The name doesn't suit you."

"Wow, thanks." I replied, dryly and offended. "Nice to know you're so kind with your compliments."

"You're welcome."

I sighed, "Okay, so what name do you think I'd suit?"

"Hm," he studied my face for a while. "Something that's is simple and recognises your simplicity, or maybe something that screams lunatic,"

"Actually on second thoughts, I'd rather you keep your opinions to yourself."

"Maybe Dolly? That's a freak name, who'd name a child Doll?"

"I feel bad for your children. Lets just hope your wife will name them."

He flicked me. "Cheeky shit,"

"I want to know your name,"

"You haven't told anyone about me, have you?" He frowned, sitting up straight and searching my face.

"No," I lied, "and I won't."

"If you do-"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it! You'd stab me. Gosh, it's a wonder how you went through secondary school, you must've terrorised your classmates."

"They were never as annoying as you," he paused. "Deacon Samuels,"

"Deacon?" I repeated, then sniggered. "Really? That sounds like one of those Yu-Gi-Oh characters,"

"Better than Beatrice," he shot back, "ring social services, your parents would probably be happy if they took you off their hands."

"Shut up, Yu-Gi-Oh... I live with my Mum and sister," I said, not knowing why I was telling him personal information.

He made a noise in the back of his throat and I waited. After minutes of silence when it became apparent he wasn't going to speak, I frowned and voiced. "Well?"

"Well what?" He began chewing on another toffee.

"I told you about my family, aren't you going to tell me about yours?"

He laughed mockingly. "I'm surprise at how you haven't been lured into a van with the promise of sweets. We're not all as trusting as you, so no. I'm not."

"Okay," I stood up, feeling angry and annoyed. "I'm going,"

"Fly away, Beatrice," he waved in an annoying manner, cockiness and meanness in his gaze.

"You're such a -"

"No," he stood up, glaring down at me. "We're strangers, we don't know each other so don't get angry at me because I won't tell you if I'm a virgin on the first date."

"I didn't even ask-"

"That's an expression, Einstein." He interrupted before looking me up and down. "Are you a virgin?"

"I'm leaving." I shoved into him as I barged away, pricks of fury glistening in my trail.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." He said from behind me.

I turned, "Excuse me?"

"You're going the wrong way, as fun as it'll be to watch you be mauled by bears I'd rather you stay alive...slave."

I narrowed my eyes at him before saying, "There aren't any bears."

"How do you know there aren't?"

I looked around unsure, before looking back at him to see the amused expression on his face. "I don't like you."

"I'm offended, princess." He quirked his eyebrow before motioning. "Come on,"

As I followed closely behind him and dodged the branch he sent flying at me, he mused. "How is it you don't know your way around?"

"I know the front part of the forest, a bit. But not this area, your area."

"I'll be sure to draw up a map for you next time."

"You do that, and I'll study it for you, Deacon and then maybe afterwards when you're free we can play with Yu-Gi-Oh cards,"

"Keep talking and I'll leave you here."

"I challenge you to a dual!" I laughed.

"Goodbye." He turned, giving me a spin and I stumbled as I spun, before regaining my footing to see he had vanished.

"Deacon!" I yelled, as I looked around frantically. "You can't leave me here I'm not even near home!"

There was no reply and I walked forward cautiously, keeping an eye out for the abandoning BFG.

"Okay this isn't even funny," my voice rose higher and higher, "especially after you said there are bears... Deacon, I was joking, I swear... Fine, I won't bring up Yu-Gi-Oh anymore... Deacon? If you come back, I'll give you the secret packet of toffees I hid in my bag," I rummaged through, holding the scrunched up packet in the air. "And I'll buy you two packets tomorrow,"

"Three packets," he said from behind and I spun, before stepping back after realising how close he was. He snatched the packet from my hand, tutting. "I thought you hated sweets?"

"Just take me home," I couldn't help the lower jilt of my bottom lip as I looked at him.

"I hope you've learnt your lesson," he chided as I followed him, staying meekly silent in case he did another runner.

As he stopped near the breaking of the forest ground, camouflaging himself in the darkness the trees provided, he said. "Remember three packets tomorrow,"

I nodded, and he motioned for me to leave. As I looked back at the forest and separated myself from him, my innocent expression dropped and I once again stuck up my finger. "I wouldn't even expect cheese and tomato, you ungrateful ass!" I yelled, before running off home.

His amused chuckle followed.

------> v o t e ! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 75 18
Iris Ash was the result of black magic. Black magic, and a woman's desire for a child. That woman is long dead. Now, Iris fights for the Night Plague...
273 28 11
Ally has lived a normal life. Other then her headaches, will to stay away from other people, and the weird way light acts around her, she's completel...
8.2K 169 17
When Idla finds out her mother was the queen of Isla, it's a lot for her to take in. She's introduced to powers, mythical creatures, and a powerful k...
239 58 47
Ally Green lives a relatively normal life for a fourteen-year-old, but it soon begins to change. She starts receiving visions of a castle on clouds...