Mad or Hatter

By DiamondClark

Allison thought for a moment then continued, "When those...things attacked.....I saw you...you looked differe... More

Chapter 1: The kidnapping
Chapter 2: The land of wonder.
Chapter 3: Gaurdian
Chapter 4: Threat
Chapter 5: Can't Stay
Chapter 6: Rage
Chapter 8: What is Gone
Chapter 9: Traitor
Chapter 10: To the Mountians
Chapter 11: All Hail the Queen! Part 1
Chapter 12: All Hail the Queen Part 2

Chapter 7: The Encounter

50 3 2
By DiamondClark

Allison woke up with a groan. Her body shook with every breath and it felt like her legs were being ripped off.

"Morning sunshine."

She looked over and saw Marc sitting next to her.

"Marc?.....What happened? Where are we?" She looked at the blurred green and brown background.

"We are in the woods. My place was destroyed so I grabed the Hatter and brought him out here and then went back to get you." He told her.

"Oh."

'Guess he really wasn't kidding then.' Allison thought to her self.

"Rest up some. I'll bring you some food in a minute. Hatter hasn't woken up yet so we'll be staying here till he wakes up." Marc stood up and dusted off his pants before heading over to a small fire.

Allison tried to sit up, but her aching body resisted.

She let out a groan and Marc chuckled, "Your in pretty bad shape. I don't think sitting up right now will help you any."

"My leg...."

"You had a pretty deep cut and you seemed to have lost a lot of blood. Honestly, you should have died from the blood loss. Lucky for you though, I had some 'eat me' moss."

"A what?"

"Eat me moss. Depending on how you use it, it can shrink almost anything. I used it to shrink your veins long enough to slow the blood and give me a chance to cover your wound. In another 30 minutes or so you should be ok to walk around."

"Oh ok." Allison reached for her Ipod that was suppose to be in her pocket, but when she reached for it she felt empty air.

Letting out another groan she looked up at the sky. It must have fallen out. There was no telling where it was at now.

She heard movement to her left and then footsteps.

Slowly turning her head, she came face to face with the Hatter.

"Hey..." He said awkwardly.

"h-hi"

The Hatter Sat down next to her and reached inside his pocket.

"Uh.. you dropped this, and I thought you might would like to have it back..." He held out a small rectangle item that Allison recognized.

"My IPod!" she gratefully excepted it from him as she started putting the head phones in.

"Um... would you.....like to listen?" she held out an ear piece to him an he excepted it.

Laying down next to her, they stayed quiet as the music began to play.

"So......um hows your leg?" The Hatter broke the silence.

"Oh uh, fine. It still hurts a little though." she replied.

"Oh......"

Everything got quite until Allison spoke up again, "So.......about what happened......"

The Hatter turned his head to look at her.

Allison thought for a moment then continued, "When those......things attacked.....I saw you...........you looked different..." She said ignoring the original thought she was thinking of.

The Hatter let out a sigh, "Mad............They call him Mad."

"Him?" Allison was confused.

"There is another side of me, a darker side. He comes out when ever I get angry." He told her.

Allison chuckled, "So like a modern day hulk?"

"What?" The Hatter rose one eyebrow in confusion.

"Uh...nothing...." she told him, "So.....its like you have another person living inside you?"

The Hatter thought for a moment, "Sorta, Its like I'm two separate people. Like how you are a child to your parents and then a friend to your friends, but for me its a bit more extreme and complex."

"Oh....Hey wait! I am NOT a child. I am 18 thank you very much." Allison glared at him.

"Oh really? Sorry, your just so cute, I thought otherwise."

Allison blushed, "What ever." she rolled her eyes and looked back up at the sky.

"Hey your up." Marc walked back over to the two and handed them a bowl with mysterious content.

"Uh ya thanks." The Hatter helped Allison sit up before excepting the bowl from Marc.

"So, after you guys eat, we need to get everything packed up so we can get moving." Marc told them.

"Where are we going?" Allison asked.

"Not sure yet. Hopefully someplace with food and shelter."

"Oh."

Allison stared at her bowl. Even up close she still couldn't tell what was in it.

"Oh I know! We should go to the Diamond mountains!" announced the Hatter.

"No."

"Where?"

"The mountains!" The Hatters face was all excited.

"Hatter, no."

"Really?"

"Ya its beautiful! They've got this large waterfall that starts at the north end and ends at the south. Oh and then there are these caves and inside they-"

"NO!!!" Marc glared at him.

The Hatters smile faded, "Why not? Its not like we have anywhere else to go."

Marc sighed and rolled his eyes, "True but your forgetting something important. The mountains belong to the Diamonds, and the Diamonds are in league with the Queen. And WHO is the one after us?" he pointed out.

"The Queen...... But I still think we should go..." the Hatter crossed his arms like a pouting kid.

They sat in silence with the Hatter like that until Marc finally gave up, "OK FINE! GOD, WE'LL GO TO THE MOUNTIANS!"

The Hatter jumped up like he just won in a game show, "YES!"

"Jez, your such a child. Your like 21 throwing a hissy fit." Said Marc as the Hatter fist bumped the air.

Allison giggled.

Hatter looked back at her and smiled, "Come on lets get going!" he reached down and grabbed her hand.

"W-Wait what about-"

He pulled her up to her feet leaving her in shock.

Just a minute ago her leg hurt but now it felt just fine.

"Come on, lets get going already!" The Hatter kicked dirt over the fire and picked up the small bag next to it.

Marc sighed and stood up, "Guess we might as well. After all, if we don't the Hatter might just start throwing things and spitting at me."

Allison let out a laugh.

Why was it she felt so relaxed here? Matter of fact, how did she feel relaxed? She was being hunted down for pete-sakes.

Her smile faded.

Thats right, she was in danger, and she put the Hatter and Marc in danger as well.

"Allison?" The Hatter stood in front of her, "Are you ok?"

Allison shook her head, "Ya I'm fine. Come on lets go!"

Allison gave him a smile before running off in front of them.

"Ok but Allison. Do you even know which way we are going?" Hatter called out to her.

Allison turn red, "uhhhhh......."

The Hatter pointed to the left with a grin on his face.

"This way, Darling." He said with an even bigger grin.

Allison walked by him with her face down trying to hide her blush.

"I knew that." She said.

Laughing, The Hatter took the lead as they made their way through the woods.

They had been walking for about 3 hours when Allison started to get the feeling they weren't alone.

"Hey guys. I think-guys?" Allison looked around.

The Hatter and Marc were no where in sight.

"H-Hey. Where......Hatter.......Marc?" She turned trying to find them but they were gone and she was alone.

"This is not good."

Something moved to her right, making her jump.

Slowly bending down, she picked up a branch next to her feet and held it protectively close.

"Uh.......Hello?........Hatter?......if thats you I swear i'll......"

A foot stepped out from around the tree and she found herself looking at a lost face.

"Hey Alli. Where've you been?"

Allison felt tears starting to form as she said one name that changed everything.

"A-Aden?"

*****************

CLIFFHANGER!!! BUM BUM BUMMMMMMM!!

lol well sorry it took so long. I had this little keyboard for my kindle but it got messed up and I finally fixed it. CAN I GET A AMEN!

So this was more or less a filler chapter, sorry about that guys, but Imma make things interesting soon so keep reading.

Also I had writers block like 3 times while writing this chapter so it was frustrating.

So anyway to sum up my life right now:

School sucks, I need a longer holiday, Im way over my head, people are *cough cough* stupid, to many clubs, high expectations, and all i want is to escape to the world of wattpad and write but I can't always get what I want. which sucks sometimes.....

Anyway enough of my problems, hope you guys still like the chapter and hopefully I can update again soon. hopefully........

-Diamond

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 367 24
(Y/N): "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was Kamen Rider Ryuga who win the Rider War and now all he want to have a normal happy life...get a wife and children...
58 14 18
Her eyes... Her eyes were like a star strewn night ocean. It was the most beautiful shade of dark blue he had ever seen, and the irises were like the...
58 16 10
In a different world, the distant descendant of Alice Kingsleigh, will venture into a world her grandmother once journeyed, meeting the curious of ca...
3.3K 397 17
During her time working the night shift at a petrol station in the middle of a forest, Blake has met some weird customers. However, she's never had a...