Merc With A Mouth [ON HOLD]

By xxLady_Wilsonxx

You are a normal person with a normal life, but when suspicious mean men kidnap you. Deadpool steps in to pro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Hey there
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Thanks
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Hi guys!! (not a chapter)

Chapter 15

1.7K 64 8
By xxLady_Wilsonxx

Deadpools pov

I smirked and looked back at y/n and went up on top of a roof and jumped onto each building following her. She walked normally and I looked around the street to try to find the black van, but it was nowhere in site. I saw y/n slow down and walk into an alley way I though maybe she was waiting for me to follow her. I went to the side of the building and slid down. She looked up and saw me come down as I landed I the ground she ran to me and hugged me tightly and said " thank you deadpool", I blushed a little as she hugged me and I hugged her back and let go. I chuckled " aww, sweetheart I'll be here no matter what ", I grabbed her chin facing me and kissed her nose.

Y/n pov

I started walking on the sidewalk hoping they wouldn't kidnap me like before. Why are they following me and deadpool? I sighed and thought they wouldn't find me in the alley way and I started to walk into one on the side of me. I waited there till I saw someone above me sliding down to where I was. It was deadpool and I suddenly smiled and hugged him tightly and said " thank you deadpool", he hugged me back and let go and chuckled " aww, sweetheart I'll be here no matter what", and grabbed my chin to kiss my nose. Why did he kiss my nose with his mask still on. I looked out of alley way and said " so are they gone ", he looked at me and said " I think so I didn't see them anywhere ". You smiled and said " so what are you thinking about doing now ", I smirked as I got closer to deadpool.

Deadpools pov

I looked down at y/n and smirked through my mask and said " trying to be flirty with me now, are we ", she blushed a little backing away. She said " i'am trying to be brave every time i'am with you, but I can't help but get all blushie ". I smiled and took my mask off up to my mouth.

Y/n pov

Why was I always so nervous to be with him? How can he be so calm and not become so nervous? I looked at him and saw his lips, but then I also saw his burned face and scars. Deadpool saw my reaction and said " you don't want to kiss me ", he looked down and sighed. I blushed and stuttered " n-no, it's not t-t-that. I r-really like you a-and ". Suddenly a pair of lips smashed into mine and I was stunned and blushed red. His lips were like nothing I ever felt before they were so smooth. It was so.... Awesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
81.9K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...