You And I | BTS V

By realcoxl

Living alone in this world is not easy for 17 year old girl , Jane . Jane Park might be look like a normal t... More

Chapter 1 New School
Chapter 2 My Bestfriend
Chapter 3 Weird Guy
Chapter 4 He Saved Me
Chapter 5 Volleyball Game
Chapter 6 The Secret Revealed
Chapter 7 Twin Brother
Chapter 8 The Pain
Author Note
Chapter 9 Am I Fallin In Love With Him
Chapter 10 He is here
Chapter 11 Sparks of Love
Chapter 13 Unbelievable
Author Note
Chapter 14 Bitch
Sorry Author Note Again.
Chapter 15 Uncontrollable
Chapter 16 The Show
Chapter 17 Peace
Chapter 18 Ex-boyfriend
Author note .
Chapter 19 Its Not Easy
Chapter 20 Misunderstanding
Chapter 21 Surprise
Chapter 22 Broken
Author Note
Chapter 23 Break Apart
Chapter 24 We're Over
Chapter 25 Dying Inside
Chapter 26 Reason
Chapter 27 Regret
Chapter 28 Bond
Chapter 29 Wake Up
Chapter 30 Turn off the feeling
Chapter 31 Gone
Chapter 32 Kidnap
Chapter 33 Hi Dad
Chapter 34 Death
Chapter 35 It's Back
LAST CHAPTER
Bonus Chapter Part 1
Bonus Chapter Part 2
Last

Chapter 12 Siblings Fight

10.1K 375 70
By realcoxl

Okay hi guys . This is probably a very long chapter. This chapter is more about Jane and Junior . Happy reading 💕

Taehyung's POV :

Her lips was soft and sweet . I just didn't want her to stop . I have been craving for her lips for a long time. I didn't sure about her feeling towards me but I knew I love her . I wanted the time to stop so I could enjoy this moment for myself.

Being with her was the only thing I wanted to do . Everytime I saw her , I had a urge to protect her. She looked so vulnerable even though I knew she was strong. I knew who was she but it doesn't matter to me . I didn't care about it . I just wanted to be with her . Forever.

We both pulled away to catch breath. I leaned my forehead against hers and I could see a faint smile formed on her face. I pressed my lips on her lips for a quick peck.

" Let's go . I give you a ride . " I said and ruffled her hair.

" Okay . " She replied and smiled.

I grabbed my bag and took her bag that Jimin brought a few minutes ago . The school already end for about an hour . She took her bag and wore it .

I held her hand and walked out from the room.  We headed to the parking area and got into my car . I started the engine and drove off to her house.

I drove the car to her house . It was 7 pm and the sky already dark. I pulled the brek as I stopped the car in front of her house.

I looked at my side and I saw a very beautiful angle was sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake her up . I loved to see her like that , she looked like nothing but an innocent baby.

" Jane , wake up . We made it . " I said while I shook her shoulder slightly.

She opened her and rubbed her eyes slightly .

" Sorry , I fell asleep . " She said quietly loud enough for me to hear.

" Its okay . " I said and smiled to her .

" Thank you . "

" For what . "

" For everything . " She leaned closer and pecked my cheek.

I nodded as I placed my hands on the sides of her face and kissed her forehead.

" Good bye. " She said as she opened the door and stepped out from my car.

" Bye. "

She closed the door and bent down to wave her hand to me through the window. I waved my hand back to her and drove off from her house.

Jane's POV :

I stood still in front of my house as I watched his car off from my sight. I was so happy and I knew what I want . Him . Nothing else but him . I still could feel butterflies in my stomach .

I turned around and saw my brother leaning against my house door. He was smirking to me with his hand crossed on his chest .

I rolled my eyes and walked to him . I ignored his presence and unlocked the door . I opened the door and stepped into my house. I didn't bother to switch on the light and was about to walk to my room when he made me stopped .

" Do you really love him ? " He said which made frozed in my place.

I nodded , didn't bother to speak.
" Why do you love him. " he asked.

" Why not ? " I asked back as I turned around to face him. The room was dimply lit , I could barely see his face.

He sighed before he spoke again.

" You know who is he . You know that father will not agree with this. You know that you can't be with him . You know - " Before he could finish his sentece , I cut him off.

" You know that I don't give a single fuck about it right ? Who said that I can't be with him ? Who ? Father ? You ? I can be with him as long as I want . No one can stop me . Not even father , not even you . Why do you even care about me ? Did father sent you to spy on me ?  " I said .

" No . I did this because I care about you . I don't want you to hurt . "

" Aww you're such a lovely brother . You left me alone in this world and came to me after three years and half telling me that you care about me . Wow . " I said sarcastically .

" Jane , you need to listen to me.  " He said frustrated and he ran his hand through his hair.

" No , you listen to me . You don't know what I have been through. You chose him instead of me. Instead of mom. You didn't even visit us. You didn't even call us. You left us. You left mom. You didn't even come when I told you that she died. I lost her . Because of me. She asked me to stay with him . Just like what you did. I argued with her about it . I ran out from the house . I didn't know that she would go out to find me. She got hit by a car when she was looking for me. She died because of me. " I shouted as I tried to not let the tear slid. But I failed.

" Where are you when she was crying every night while hugging your shirt ? Where are you when she was dying ? Where are you when I was suffering ? When the student in my school bulling me because I'm a half demon .  You supposed to be with me. You promised me that you will stay by my side . You are my brother . My twin. But you didn't. And now you said that you care about me . " I scoffed. I didn't give him a chance to talk as I spoke again.

" I shut down all of my feeling . I buried my feeling to the deepest part of my self. My soul is dead. But when I met him . I could feel something alive in myself . I'm alive. Again. " I said as I walked closer to him.

" You can go back to our fucking demon dad and told him about me and Taehyung . I don't care . " I spatted as I pushed him made his back hit the door. I was so furious.

I looked into the same eyes that I had. The bond between us was the only thing that tied me with him. He was my twin. Always be my twin. I saw guilty in his eyes . I missed him. I wanted to run to his arms and told him everything
I wanted to do all the things that we used to do. But now , everything was different. I hate him. For leaving me alone. But no matter how much I hate him , he still my brother and I love him.

He groaned in pain and stood up slowly. His eyes glued to my eyes for a second before his eyes scanned my face. His eyebrows furrowed.

" What happened to you ? " He asked as he noticed my cut and walked towards me.

" None of your business. " I said as I turned around.

He grabbed my wrist made me to face him.

" Who did this to you ? "

" I said none of your business. " I said and then yanked my hand away from his grip.

" Why you can't just tell me ? I'm your brother. We are twin. I know I made mistakes. But I'm sorry okay . Why can you just let me care about you ? " He said as he ran his hand through his hair.
" I don't need you in my life. I don't need your help , I don't need you to care about me. You can stop acting now cause I'm not gonna into it . " I said as I turned around and walked to my room.

" Fine . If this is what you want , I will not care about you anymore. Urgh why I had a sister like you ? Useless . Stubborn. I hope you are not my sister. " He shouted at me before stormed out from my house as he slammed the door shut .

I closed the door behind me and I felt on my knees. I leaned my back against the door with my palms on my face . Everything was so stressful. I wanted the old us back. But my ego was too high.

I walked to school lazily . I was so tired and sleepy. I didn't get enough sleep yesterday. I couldn't stop thinking about Junior. I saw Taehyung and the boys waiting for me at the gate.

We walked together into the school before Jungkook , Jin , Jhope and Suga excused themselves. Jungkook had a basketball training while the hyungs had something to do in the lab.

So it was just Taehyung , Jimin and me. We walked to our locker through the school hallway. I  was talking with Taehyung when Jimin stopped walking which also made me stopped.

" What's wrong ? " I held Jimin arm and looked at him weirdly.

He didn't answer me but his eyes was glued to something in front of him. I looked at the same direction he was looking and frozed. I was sure Taehyung also saw what we saw because he didn't even speak a word.

" What the fuck ? " I murmured as I clenched my fist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 131 27
Jungkook ff Kim Y/n, who had just transferred to another University bumped into Jeon Jungkook on the first day,a badboy and vampire but only his frie...
35.6K 1.5K 35
Y/n,a 17 year old girl who is living the worse life.And it's all because she's not a human,but a werewolf,a very powerful werewolf that has elemental...
11.2K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
1K 96 29
Jungkook and Jimin are fresh vampires that have joined a community. They grow together and learn the ways to live as vampires. Despite their efforts...