Forbidden Love

By Bey_Breezy_Onika

In this story Beyonce is a sergeant for the New York Police Department. She is a single mother of 3 children... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Crazy Idea
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Story
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I'M BACK!!!!
Chapter 32

Chapter 25

618 35 8
By Bey_Breezy_Onika

Janice Pov (The judge)
"You motherfucking whore," An officer said to me as she walked me into an interrogation room.

"Um, Excuse you. I'm no whore," I said as she sat me down and handcuffed me to the table, "And why the hell was I arrested," I continued.

"Because of this," the officer said as she pulled out her phone and slid it in front of me.

In front of me I see a screenshot of this private conversation I had with Shawn about a month ago.

"How did you get this?" I asked. "That doesn't matter," She simply replied as she started the video. It was a video of Shawn and I having sex.

"*mutters under breath* That son of bitch recorded it," I muttered. "What was that?" the officer asked and I stayed quiet.

I looked up at her and smirked. I'm not going down for this. "I want my lawyer," I demanded.

Beyonce's Pov
She looked up at me and smirked. "I want my lawyer," She demanded.

"Bitch-," I started but caught myself. I simply got up and walked out of the room.

I went over to the other interrogation room glass to see how Shawn's interogation is going.

It was going well. I had one of my best detectives; Jennifer, interrogating him.

Soon Jennifer got into his head and he asked for a lawyer.

She got up and walked out. My phone started to ring. I debated in my mind on whether or not I should answer it because I was really busy but at the same time it could be CPS calling about my kids. I finally decided to answer it.

Phone Convo

Me: Hello
Social Worker: Hello, may I speak to Ms. Knowles
Me: This is she
Social Worker: Well I need someone to come down and pick up Sasha and Brooklyn Knowles from CPS headquarters
Me: Ok, I'll be right there
Social Worker: Bye
Me: Bye

I said and hung up. I put my phone away and made my way out the precinct.

I got into my squad car and left for CPS headquarters. I walked in and saw Sasha and Brooks in the lobby.

As soon as I walked in, They both got up and gave me a hug. "I've missed you guys so much," I said as I cryed and hugged both of them so tightly.

"I love you guys so much," I said. I gave both of them I kiss on the cheek.

I did the paper work I needed to fill out before leaving the building. I dropped them off at home and headed back to work.

Brooklyn's Pov
I'm so glad to be under my mom's custody again. We just got home and boy did I miss it. I mean I know I was here last weekend but at least now I know I'm not going back to that hell hole they call Shawn's house.

As soon as I got home, I wanted to go to sleep but I couldn't so I just texted Jeremih instead because I was bored.

Text Convo

Me: Hello
Jeremih: Hey
Me: You wanna come over
Jerimih: Nah I can't, Remember your mom
Me: She's not home
Jeremih: So, last time she wasn't home but we still got caught
Me: Do you wanna meet up somewhere
Jeremih: Sure let's meet up at the mall
Me: Ok
Jeremih: I'll see you there, Bye
Me: Bye

End of Convo

I closed my phone and plugged it into the charger. I went into the bathroom and got ready.

When I was done, I went back into my room, grabbed my purse and my phone, and left out the front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.7K 31
As You May Know Beyoncé Who Is Originally From Houston, Texas, Is The Mother Of 7 Year Old Caleb Jenkins. In This Story You'll See Beyoncé Encounter...
19.1K 937 29
By day Megan is the hottest rapper everyone wants to be or wants to be around. But by night she's a five year old who loves pacifiers and cuddles stu...
45.4K 732 24
Megan wanted to follow in her Mum's footsteps and she became the youngest detective in the NYPD history. She became a detective at 19 and she was onl...
28.5K 1.2K 27
Beyoncé and Jay-Z became parents to a baby girl name Blue Ivy. They have a big house, lots of money, and most of all. Love. They are the ideal family...