Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

נכתב על ידי jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... עוד

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

XI.

6.4K 222 81
נכתב על ידי jayinspired19

(August's POV)

We walked back in iHop and walked to the table. When we sat down, I felt all of this tension in the room. I mean, Jay was cool n allat cause of the talk dat we had. Everybody was eating there food and I still felt eyes on this table.

I looked over at Mal's table and she was starin' Jay down like there was no tomorrow.

"Either this is really good, or I must be real hungry." Jay said trying to break the silence.

"Nah... Yo fat self is prolly hungry." Red said earning a laugh from everyone at the table except Chris.

"Oh shut up and finish your plate period head." She said causing the table to burst out in laughter. That was hilarious. Chris still was the only one not laughing. He must be buggin' hard about something.

"Aw ok .. I see how it is.. I thought you was lil Red and I thought we was cool." Red said to her with his bottom lip poked out.

"Awnnnnn I'm sorry... But, don't come for me unless I send for you boo." She said taking a sip of her apple juice.

"Jay got you good Red." Trey said chuckling.

"Chris, you got something by your.. Never mind I'll get it for you." She said getting a napkin and reaching to wipe the syrup off by his mustache. But, he moved back in an agitated way.

"Just leave it alone." Chris said.

"But, I was just trying to---" she said but was soon cut off.

"Jay I said let it be... Dang don't do too much. Why won't you just let me be." He said slamming his fork down. We got looks from people all around the room. What is wrong wit dis nigga?

"Chris... Chill out..." Jamal said as he looked around the room.

"You know what, I'm trynna be nice, but you wanna be mean for no reason. So, I will let you be.. I hope you find a ride back to your car, or a ride to work. I see this is what I get for being nice all the time. I'm done." She said getting up and grabbing her purse.

"Jay no don't go." I said.

"Lil Red don't leave, he ain't mean it." Red said trying not to convince me to come back.

"Nah... Thanks for breakfast guys, but I'm out." She said walking away from the table to her car. We all looked out the window, and we saw her pull out of the parking lot.

"Nigga what was dat? Why you do her like dat man?" I asked Chris cause now I'm annoyed. He ain't have to go off on her.

"C.B you know we always got yo back, but that wasn't right..." Trey said still eating his food.

"I ain't mean it like that... I'm just so pissed right now... I ain't mean to spazz on her. She prolly ain't even gone talk to me now." Chris said face-palming his self.

"You need to fix that bro. Now, why is she coming back over here. Red, in a minute, I will have you bring out the 40." Jamal said getting annoyed.

"Hey August" Malorie said to me as I waved her off. I do not have time for it today.

"Can you please just let us be?" Chris asked her as she giggled to herself.

"It seems like it's trouble over here in paradise. What is it? You mad from earlier, so you spazzed out on her? She ain't gone talk to you now." Malorie said laughing and walking away. Chris groaned aloud in frustration.

"I wanna kill that girl yo.... I'm so over it..." Chris said drinking his juice.

"We all do my brothaaaaa... We all do." Red said trynna lighten up the mood.

"Aye it was funny when she called you period head.. I just ain't wanna laugh cause I was trynna be serious." Chris admitted as we laughed remembering her remark.

"Yeah yeah yeah lover boy... Just make sure you find a ride to your car." Red said as we all laughed... Including Chris.

"I gotchu mane... Let's pay for this bill so we can go." I said reaching for the bill.

"Dang I gotta get her to forgive me." Chris said looking up at the beginning. I know Jay will, but not right away. Is gonna take a while for her to open up again.

(Jay's POV)

I was on my way to the rehab center to drop off my evaluations. I can't believe that idiot had the nerve to spazz out on me for no reason. It's ok, cause I ain't talking to him.

I pulled up out front of the rehab center and parked the car. I grabbed my evaluation papers and got out the car. I walked through the doors and spoke to everybody. Walking in the DropOff Room, I saw my best friend.

"Ha haaaaa I beat you today." He said laughing and pulling me into a hug. I wasn't in the mood, but of course he made me smile.

"Whatever... I'm gonna beat you all the other days." I said putting my papers in my designated slot.

"How many patients you got today?" Q asked me.

"I only got 1 because the other one got rescheduled to Friday." I said responding to his question.

"Aye Q, can we go to the mall today? After you finish with your patients? I'm eager to find an outfit." I said waiting on him to respond.

"Ummm ok... I'll pick you up from your place around 3. Be ready please!" He said running his hand through my hair trying to mess it up. He moved half of it to the front of my face and I slapped his arm.

"Ouch!!" He said rubbing his arm.

"Stop trynna be stupid and mess up my hair.... For I shave your braids off." I said laughing.

"You wouldn't ..." He said glaring at me.

"Don't try me Q.... Nah lemme stop... I wouldn't only because those braids look so cute on you." I said being honest.

"I knew you wouldn't now come and give bestie a hug. I'll see you later." He said bringing me in for another hug. Gosh he smelled so good. I love when that man cologne hits my nose.

"Bye bestie" I said walking out of the room and to my car.

I have to get this patient out of the way so I can get ready to go shopping with my best friend!

(Around 3)

"Now he told me that I need to be ready, but he ain't even here. What sense does that make?" I said aloud to myself in my loft.

I put on my blue Carmelo Anthony jersey, my black high waisted skirt, and my all white adidas.

I braided my hair 2 hours ago, and I took the braids down and let my curly hair fall over my shoulders.

I heard my phone ring after I sprayed myself with Victoria's Secret "Untamed". You should see the top of my closet. I could basically have a Bath & Body Works/Victoria Secret store.

"Aw so it's funny how you tell me to be ready at 3 and you ain't even here." I said to Q as I put him on speaker phone.

"Ahhhhhh hush up and come downstairs!" He yelled in the phone then he hung up on me. Oh no he didn't... Imma give him a piece of my mind when I see him.

I grabbed my black Gucci book bag dropping my keys and wallet in there. I put my book bag on my back and grabbed my phone.

Opening up the door, I walked out and locked the door behind me.

(Outside)

"You know you got some freakin nerve to hang up on me witcha ugly self." I said getting in the car and looking at him.

"Come on now.... You know I'm not ugly so let's stop that right there." He said making both of us laugh.

"So what's the theme for the banquet?" I asked as he pulled off from the curb.

"It's supposed to be a black and white party type thing. But, my suit got some red in it."

"Q you can't do that ... The rules are black and white." I said turning in my seat to face him.

"I'm a rebel and you know this... What, they gone do... fire me cause I wore red in my suit?" He asked laughing.

"You right you right." I said as one of our favorite songs started playing on the radio.

"Ayeeeee this is our song!" Q said turning the volume up.

Bryson Tiller's "Sorry Not Sorry" was playing and we began to rap along.

"Got money now you done switched up on me
Now you wanna say wassup to me
Ok so now you wanna make love to me...
Girl if you don't the 🙊from me!
I know you thought we had somethin specialll
But, you don't mean nun to me!
Girl I'm sorry you not the one fa me!"

Q and I sang the lyrics to the song and I recorded us on snapchat.

"Ayeeee get me onna snap!" Q yelled over the music. We were laughing and having so much fun. I'm so glad that this man right here is my best friend.

I recorded us some more times and captioned them "hangin w/ bestie 😛" , "Sorry Not Sorry 🙃", and "My best friend is better than yours 💙" ....then I locked my phone.

"So, tell me... How's the family?" Q asked.

"They cool they cool... Imma fly Tajah and KiKi out here because they keep begging to come." I said laughing.

"What about Tae?" He said asking about my brother.

"Deontae is gonna be on break for a while coming from sea... He's gonna stay wit me for a lip bit... But he said he was gone let me know." I said explaining to him.

"I remember when he thought that I was yo boyfriend on FaceTime." Q said laughing hysterically.

"Cause yo stupid self was being ignorant and being nasty on purpose." I said laughing with him.

Q would say stuff like "Aye baby I'm ready for Round 3!" & "Daddy is ready for dat punanii!" Out loud while I was on FaceTime with my brother. My brother was so pissed, but later on Q talked to him and told him that we were friends and he was just playing. They became cool right then and there.

"That had to be one of the funniest nights ever...aye we bouta pull up... You know what stores you got in mind?" He asked turning a corner towards the mall.

"I'm not sure... I need to make a stop in Victoria's Secret though." I said thinking.

"Best Friend, we are on a mission to find clothes for you to go to this banquet...that's it.." He said pulling into a parking space.

"You don't wanna buy me nothin to make me smell good?" I asked poking out my bottom lip.

"Alright alright alright... Nothin else after this." He said getting out the car and groaning.

"Yayyyyy" I said clapping like a happy little kid.

"Come on so we can get in this mall." He said as I got out the car and closed the door.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

116K 4.4K 43
Keep telling me to find someone else. Someone better. Someone who's going to treat me right. "All I ever wanted was you, my badass bitch from the hoo...
145K 5.1K 42
Chris returns home from his 'Fortune' tour but things weren't the same as when he left. Chris along with his closest friends endure what in means to...
5.5K 350 28
...