Stalking My Wife(YN)

By winter9900

YN and Jordan Calloway have been married for 2 years. YN is a successful real estate agent and is very nice a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
More Chapters
Chapter 34
ON HOLD
THE WAIT IS OVER

Chapter 31

2.7K 97 111
By winter9900

TWO DAYS LATER
I sent Angela her gift but I said it was from Malaysia instead of me because well...She wouldn't eat it if she knew it was from me. Don't worry, you'll find out what her gift is soon. But, now Aug and I are getting ready for the photoshoot today on the beach. I'm nervous only because it's my baby's shoot and I am really focused on making it amazing. The make up artist just finished my make up and my hair is fixed for the first outfit shot. I remove my robe and walk to the shoot.

Aug- Ok Yn so I want you to..(looks at you) DAMN!!

Yn- Lol you want me to do what?

Aug- Umm... I want you to act like you're having fun. We'll do one in the sand then in the water ok baby?

Yn- Ok.

The shoot begins and I am selling the hell out of this bathing suit. They got me in green hair and I'm making it work. I'm fun for real and August is making me laugh as he's cheering me on.

Aug- Great job everyone the shots came out great! Let's move to the next outfit.

I walk slowly past August on purpose as he's eyeballing me. I walk back to my make up artist and she's making my look a little dark but still keeping it natural. I put on the next outfit before they fix my hair. I walk close to the shore where the next location is.

Aug- Ok, Yn we need sexy but fierce. Be on some Beyonce shit right now lol.

I smile and nod and of course I finish nailing the next shots. We move to the next shoot and I was killing this one because it had a lot of gold and chains which was cute and it was fun.

Finally, we made it to the last shot. I walk into a small jacuzzi and wait for August to give everyone directions.

Aug- Ok everyone this natural and soft. Yn baby, just be relaxed and soft.

I don't know what the hell he means by be soft but I'll use the relaxed method. We finally finished that shot and thank god so we can go.

Aug- Alright everyone excellent job we've picked our winning shots now let's pack up.

We all got ourselves together and went back to our hotel room.

When we got inside August was staring at me and giving me a sly smirk.

Yn-What?

Aug- You think you slick walking slow as hell passed me.

Yn- I don't know what you mean?

Lying my ass off, he starts laughing and grabs my waist and kisses me.

August- Keep playing with me.(smiles)

Yn- Or what?

August- You'll see.

Oh and did I see. After the foolishness, we each took showers and went outside the balcony to enjoy our view.

August- You ok Yn?

Yn- No, I'm sore.

August- (chuckling to himself)

Yn- Shut the hell up(playfully hits him)

August- It's ok baby.(cuddles up with Yn)

As we were chilling my phone starts to ring.  I look at the collar ID and it's Jordan.

Phone Convo:

Yn- Hello?

Jordan- Hey Yn did you send a cake to our house?

Yn- Yeah it should say it was from me.

Jordan- It said it was from Malaysia and when we called her she didn't know what we were talking about. But, Angela said it tastes great.

Yn- Come on Jordan, you know I can cook.

Jordan- Yeah what'd you put in it because she's tearing it up.

Yn- Oh really, put her on the phone.

Jordan- Hold on..

Angela- Hello?

Yn- I see you like the cake.

Angela- Yes I do what's your secret?

Yn- The one thing your full of.

Angela- Umm... Which is?

Yn- I think you and I both know.

I hanged up the phone, you guys know what it is lol. Trust me I didn't personally make it, Jordan's cousin apparently doesn't like Angela for reasons I don't know why and she took it upon herself to make the cake. I had no problems saying it was me, yes August knows and he was dying laughing.

Aug- Babe you're so mean lol.

Yn- Had she not threatened my son we wouldn't have to go through this. That and she said she could take you away from me at the party Sooo, I reminded her why she couldn't do that.

Aug- Oh so you own me?

Yn- Damn right and you own me so be happy lol.

Aug-(kisses Yn) I like that idea.

Jordan's P.O.V.
I look at Angela who has wide eyes and drops her fork.

Jordan- Baby what's wrong?

Angela-THIS BITCH PUT SHIT IN THIS CAKE!!!!

She runs to the bathroom and starts throwing up and spitting out the cake. I had to hold in my laughter because that was funny as hell. But, still that doesn't seem like Yn would do that. She's a sweet innocent bunny, I guess people change.

Angela- Baby why aren't you mad!!!

Jordan- Well I didn't eat the cake, and why should I be mad?

Angela- Because I am your wife she disrespected me meaning she disrespected you too.

Jordan- Angela there's not much you can do. Just let it go and get some rest.

Angela- No kiss or nothing(pouting)

Jordan- After you just ate shit hell no.

Chresanto's P.O.V.
Malaysia and I are still around in Texas. We might end up living here is what Malaysia wants for the baby.

Malaysia- Baby, tonight I have to be somewhere.

Chres- Where do you have to be? We're on vacation.

Malaysia- See, my job called and I have to meet someone at one of the restaurants close by.

Chres- Umm.. Ok.

I knew she was lying but I think tonight I'll follow her and see where she's actually heading to.

Malaysia- Ok baby, I won't be long I promise.

I sighed and closed my eyes to take a nap.

August's P.O.V.
10:30 PM
I was walking to where I was supposed to be meeting Malaysia.

She finally arrived at Fridays, and she had on a tight fit dress that showed her pregnant belly very much.

Aug-What's up?

Malaysia- Well, first I don't think I want to be with Chresanto anymore.

Aug- And you're telling me this because?

Malaysia- Because I didn't know who else to talk to.

Aug- You could've called Yn, Angela, or Jordan.

Malaysia- Well, Yn doesn't like me. Every time I try to talk to her she doesn't speak.

Aug- Can you blame her? All I'm saying is you told me it was an emergency to come here and I don't see an emergency.

Malaysia-I was thinking that maybe you could be the father of my child. Because I don't want Chresanto to be the father he hits me.

This bitch got me all the way fucked up.

Aug- Hell the fuck no!

Malaysia- He's still in love with Yn. You may not see it but every time she's around she has his full attention without even doing anything.

Aug- Well she's with me and she's not going back. Me claiming your child is something I'm not gonna be apart of. You find some other dumb ass to take that position I'm out.

I walked out leaving her tongue tied. I love Yn, me claiming Malaysia's baby is something that will break her heart. I need to tell her what happened, I told her I was meeting Malaysia but what Malaysia would possibly make up a lie so I took it upon myself to record our conversation on my phone. I ain't no punk ass.

Malaysia's P.O.V.
Damn it, I can't believe my lie didn't work. Chresanto doesn't hit me but hell he's still in love with Yn. The plan was to get August and Yn to break up. August to come to me and I can say he was the father the whole time and not Chresanto. August is fine and he has money, so maybe Yn and Chresanto could be with each other and I with August.

When I got home I saw Chresanto on the bed sleeping. Thank god he's not awake, it was late and I didn't want to have to answer some questions.

Yn's P.O.V.
I've been up all night waiting for August. I was getting nervous and scared that he's up to something with Malaysia. When I was about to drift to sleep he finally came back.

Yn- Uhh... August are you ok? What happened?

He looked pissed off and he looked like he wanted to hurt someone.

Yn- Baby breath come on, look at me.(Grabs his face in order for him to look you in your eyes) Calm down.

Aug-(sighs) I'm sorry baby, everything is ok now.

Yn- What happened?

Aug pulls out his phone and gives it to me to hear a recording. When I finished listening to the recording I was beyond pissed.

Yn- Does he really hit her?

Aug- I don't think so because she had no tears or nothing. I was pissed off because she was trying to pin the baby on me.

Yn- Well we all know it's not yours but the fact that she doesn't want to be with Chresanto is a bold face lie. She's all up on him every chance she gets.

Aug- Looks can be deceiving baby.

Yn- You're right.

Aug- Listen, she might tell Chresanto a lie that's why I recorded the convo. I wanted to let you know that you can always trust me. I'm not a fool baby.(kisses you)

Yn-Lol I know, now let's sleep please.

Aug- Ok baby I love you.

Yn- I love you too. You already know what I'm gonna say.

Aug- Which is?

Yn- Break up with me before you ever decide to cheat on me.

Aug- I promise.

Chresanto's P.O.V.
Malaysia and I just got into a fight. She says the baby isn't mine but it's August's which pissed me off even more. I can't believe my best friend fucking betrayed me like this. But, he got it worse because he'll have to answer Yn. I kicked Malaysia out after I argued about her meeting August last night.

I think I'll call Yn to give her the info.

Phone Convo:
Yn-....Hello?

Chres- Hey Yn are you busy?

Yn- No why?

Chres- I need to talk to you about something bad.

Yn- Um...Ok where do you want to meet at?

Chres- Meet me at my vacation house I'll text you the address.

Yn- ok.

This is gonna break her heart. But, at least I'll be there to help her out...again.

A whole hour goes by and I finally hear the doorbell ring. I go and answer the door and it's Yn.

Chres- Hey.

Yn-Hey.

Chres- Come in, sit down.

I let her in and she sits down on my black couch.

Chres-How are you?

Yn- Say what you gotta say Chresanto.

Chres-(sighs) Look, I wanted to be the one to tell you that August is playing you.

Yn- What're you talking about?

Chres- He's the father of Malaysia's baby not me. He's cheating on you Yn.

Yn- Are you serious?

Chres- Yes, I'm sorry. I saw him meet up with her last night. I was shocked as you but, it seems that it's the truth.

Yn- I don't believe you.

Chres- I'm sorry Yn.(wraps his arm around you) I'm here if you need anything.

Yn's P.O.V.
I'm a great ass actor. I'm acting just to see how much lies Malaysia has spilled to Chresanto.

Yn- It's fine I just, I really love him and I didn't think he would do this to me.

Chresanto- Yeah I feel you on that... If there's anything again Yn I'm here for you.

I look him in the eyes and his eyes were full of lust and he was leaning in to kiss me but I stopped him and started to chuckle a little bit.

Chresanto- Why are you laughing?

Yn- Chres, Malaysia lied to you.

Chres- What are you talking about?

Yn- That's not August's baby. He wasn't cheating on me and she wasn't cheating on you.

Chres- How do you explain them meeting each other?

Yn- She tried to set him up making us think something was going on but it wasn't.

Chres- And how the hell did you know that?

Yn- August recorded their conversation and let me listen to it.

Chres- Then... Why the fuck would you fake like you were hurt?

Yn- I wanted to know how much lies she explained to you. Speaking of her where is she?

Chres- I kicked her out so the baby is actually mine and you're not mad at August?

Yn- Yeah pretty much, I gotta go because he's waiting outside.

Chres- WAIT! Yn?

Yn- Yeah?

Chres- Um.. About what happened earlier I was just(gco)

Yn- It's ok Chres I get it... You needed someone I get it.

Chres's P.O.V.
Chres- Uhh... Yeah that was it.

Yn- See you later.

Chres- Um. Yeah you too.

That was not the reason I wanted to kiss her. I love her so much but she's with August. If I didn't let her go she probably would be with me and I wouldn't have to deal with Malaysia and August getting in the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2K 21
Yn (Your name) get abused/bullied by a of group of boys. Prince, Roc, Ray, and Prod. They torture you everyday. Roc and Prince live down the street f...
12.6M 422K 50
Boy next door is charming. Boy next door is dangerous. Boy next door is on house arrest. * * * * * They've been neighbors for as long as Juliet...
51K 3.1K 45
dohyon is studying in japan but suddenly, his parents decided to go to korea for business matters. he was told to stay at the house of his mother's f...
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...