Boy next door is charming. Boy next door is dangerous. Boy next door is on house arrest.
* * * * *
They've been neighbors for as long as Juliet can remember. You'd think being neighbors, they would have been friends by now. Not the case. They've been sworn enemies since Jack dumped sand down her shirt in the 1st Grade. Juliet Sanders lives next door to Jack McKinnon, the boy on house arrest for being the prime suspect in a murder investigation. That's only because his father paid off the judge, of course, or he'd be behind bars until the trial. The McKinnon family stays in the spotlight. Jack's mom is a famous author, his dad a movie producer. Juliet watches Jack. Whether if he's going for a swim or walking laps around the house at 3 in the morning. Something always piqued her curiosity.
It takes Juliet getting locked out of her house to finally face the mysterious boy next door. And he's definitely not rainbows and butterflies. Juliet's curiosity may just get her in trouble.
*Slowly editing FULLY*
Note: KKKANGAROO has been really kind and has helped me edit some chapters. :)
- BEFORE YOU READ!
- Prologue: The Neighbor's Kid
- Chapter 1: Locked Out
- Chapter 2: Dirty Mind. I Like It.
- Chapter 3: Just Ask
- Chapter 4: Charming Disaster
- Chapter 5: No One Has To Know, Remember?
- Chapter 6: Girl Next Door
- Chapter 7: Not Exactly Friends
- Chapter 8: Can't Miss A Memory
- Chapter 9: You Don't Have To Go
- Chapter 10: I Can't...
- Chapter 11: It's Not Worth It
- Chapter 12: You Talk Too Much
- Chapter 13: Trouble
- Chapter 14: You're Learning
- Chapter 15: Something To Lose
- Chapter 16: Take Care Of Her
- Chapter 17: I Remember
- Chapter 18: Too Much Hope
- Chapter 19: Do You Want To Make It Up To Me?
- Chapter 20: Everything In Between
- Chapter 21: 7 Days A Week
- Chapter 22: Not Even Close
- Chapter 23: You Owe Me
- Chapter 24: He's Worth All Of It
- Chapter 25: Is There Somewhere
- Chapter 26: He Told You That?
- Chapter 27: We're Going For A Drive
- Chapter 28: If You're Lucky
- Chapter 29: Do I Get To Happy Cry Too?
- Chapter 30: Who Are We Talking About?
- Chapter 31: I Want To Get You Out Of Here
- Chapter 32: We Could Get Caught
- Chapter 33: Right Now Sounds Good To Me
- Extra - Break-up...Make-up?
- Extra - I Hate To See You Go
- Extra - One of a Kind (Pt. 1)
- Extra - One of a Kind (Pt. 2)
- Extra - One of a Kind (Pt. 2.5)
- Extra - One of a Kind (Pt. 3)
- Extra - One of a Kind (Final Part)
- Extra - Chapter 16: Jack's POV
- Extra request!
- Question time! (Please read)
- EXCITING NEWS!!!!
- Defending main characters
- Thank you.
- Something I'd like to talk about...