Salvator Sister

By ughfandoms07

Hi my name is Alexia Salvator. I'm a vampire and as you know vampires have to move around a lot. This time I... More

Chapter One: A normal life, or so I thought!
Chapter Two: Reunion
Chapter Three: New Beginnings
Chapter Four: Another Happy Reunion
Chapter 5: The Ball

Chapter 6: Trouble

216 5 6
By ughfandoms07

I look up to see who my new partner is and it's none other then then the one and only Klaus Mickaelson.

I groan and I'm about to walk away but then he says something in his charming British accent that I love- no Alexia stop it you hate him remember. He hates you. He hit you. He doesn't deserve you.

"Hello darling!" He says but I just ignore him.

"I've missed you all these years." He continues.

"Ha sure you did. From the looks of it- and feel might I had- you couldn't wait to be rid of me." I snap back at him.

I risk looking up at him and see he has a frown on his gorgeous face- Alexia no.

"Alexandria I-" I cut him off.

"Don't call me that!" I snap.

He always used to call me Alexandria. Elijah would sometimes but that was always what Klaus called me and I loved it. No one calls me Alexandria. It was our special thing. But that's gone now.

"Alexia..." He continues, "I don't really know how to say this. But I promise you what happened then us more then what it seems. I have always loved you and I always will!" My blood boils at every word.

"Oh really Niklaus? Really? Because it seems like you broke my heart! It seems like you physically hurt me! It seems like you never loved me an you never will!" My voices rises at every word.

A few people stare at me but I don't care.

I've had enough I have to get out of here.

I rip myself out of his arms and I run. I run out the door and into the woods. I cry. And I sob and I lay on the ground and just poor my heart out. I can't believe I came here. I can't believe I led my self to believe that I could see him again and not have my heart broken!

I feel heart! I feel broken! I feel alone! I don't know what to do!

I just keep crying and then all of a sudden I hear a tree rustle behind me.

I look behind me but no ones there.

"Hello?" I whisper, "is anyone there?"

Then I hear a snap and everything goes black.

Stefan's POV

"Are you sure you haven't seen her?" I ask Rebekah.

The part was over and most people had cleared out but Alexia was no where to be found.

"No the last time I talked to her was before she went off to dance with Elijah!" She says with a worried look on her face, "but then when they switched partners I think I saw her with klaus! Maybe she got upset and ran off or something!"

"Maybe. Damon and I will check the woods." I told her and went to go find him.

He was trying Lexie's phone for about the millionth time.

He cursed under his breath and hung up.

"She won't answer Stefan!" He said looking like he was about to chuck his phone at a wall.

"Apparently she was dancing with Klaus tonight. Rebekah thinks she might have gotten upset and run off. We should go check the woods." I say.

"Ok sounds good." We run to the woods immediately.

We split up, shouting her name and looking for any sign of her.

"ALEXIA! LEX! WHERE ARE YOU?" I scream and notice something on the ground.

I pick it up and realize it's her phone.

"DAMON!" I yell to get him to come over here.

He runs with vamp speed and when he sees what I'm holding he grabs it from my hands.

"Oh no. Lex!" He whispers with tears in his eyes.

"It's gonna be ok. We'll find her." I'm reassuring myself more than Damon I think.

We go back inside and tell the others. They all have a look of shock, anger and sadness on they're faces. A look that I'm sure is identical to my own.

"Where could she be?" Rebekah thinks aloud with tears running down her face

"I don't know." Says Damon who was sulking in the corner, "but I'm gonna find out." He stalks out the door with Lex's phone in hand.

I don't know what he's gonna do but I hope it works. I already lost my baby girl once. I can't let it happen again.

Damon's POV

This can't be happening. My baby sister is gone. I just got her back and now she's gone.

I storm into Bonnie's house without even knocking.

"BONNIE!" I yell.

"Damon? What are you doing here?" She asks coming out from her kitchen.

"I need your help. Alexia's missing someone took her. I need you to locate her. Now." I tell her.

"Oh my gosh are you serious? What happened?" She asks me worriedly.

"Never mind that you just need to find her!" I plead. I'm so worried about her.

I can't lose her again.

"Ok um do you have anything of hers that I can use to track her down?" She asks.

I shove Lex's phone into her hand.

"Do what you have to." I say and then rush out the door to go find Stefan.

Alexia's POV

I wake up to find my arms and legs burning. I look up to see that I've been time with vervain ropes which explains why my blood feels like led.

I groan adjusting my position so I can take in my surroundings.

I'm in some kind of cell. They're are bars holding me in. Not that I would be able to get out in the first place because the vervain has weakened me so much but...

I hear footsteps coming towards me. High heels by the sound of it. I shrink back pretending to be sleeping hoping whoever it is won't do anything to me.

"Rise and shine cupcake." I hear an all too familiar voice say as I'm splashed with a burning liquid.

"Ahhhh" I scream in agony.

"Oh come on. Just a little vervain to wake you up! Now that wasn't that bad was it." She says in the baby voice she used to use on me that annoyed me so much.

I just ignore her hoping she'll go away.

"Oh come on baby Salvator didn't you miss me? I know I missed you!" She smirks that evil smirk that I hate so much.

"Oh yes. I missed you so much Katherine." I snap at her sarcastically.

"Oh that Salvator spice I love so much. You are exactly like your brother Damon you know. Personally I always liked Stefan better but... Whatever. Maybe that's why I don't particularly like you either!" She says.

"Trust me the feelings mutually." I tell her.

"Hey you know why don't we just give those brothers of yours a call shall we!" She exclaims pulling out her phone and dialing a number.

Oh no. This can't be good.

After only a few rings I hear a voice.

"Hello?" Damon says worriedly, "is that you?"

"Hello Damon! How are you? Haven't seen you in a while!" Katherine is playing with him. I hate her so much.

"Katherine." Damon growls, "Where. Is. My. Sister?" He pronounces each word like its his arch enemy.

"Oh she's right here dam dam would you like to hear her?" She pulls out a gun with wooden bullets.

She shoots me twice in the leg and I can't help but cry out in pain.

"Alexia!" Damon screams, "LEAVE HER ALONE KATHERINE WHAT DO YOU WANT? ILL GIBE YOU ANYTHING JUST DONT HURT HER!"

"That's exactly what I want Damon. To hurt her because if I hurt her I hurt you! And Stefan. That's my ultimate goal!" She smiles.

BANG

She shoots me again but this time in the stomach.

"AHHHHH" I scream. It hurts.

"Katherine stop! Please!" I hear another voice. It's Stefan this time.

Why would she do this. Torture me so she can torture my brother? How evil is that! I hate her. I hate her so much I want to rip her head off. If only this stupid vervain would wear off.

"Well it's been fun but I better go gentleman. More torturing to do! Toodles!" She says and shoots me one more time before hanging up.

I groan. My energy too sapped for anything more.

Stefans POV

No. This can't be happening. Katherine has my little girl. She's sitting her! No no no no no. I don't know what to do! There's nothing I can do I feel so helpless!

As I'm sitting on the couch trying to think of a way to get her back the door bursts open and klaus comes storming in, railed by Rebekah.

"Where is she?" He growls with fury in his eyes.

"If I knew that don't you think I would be doing something about it!" I snap back at him.

"Well what's the plan? We have to find her!" He says throwing his hands in the air.

"Bonnie's doing a locator spell-" I pause, "wait since when do you care? You broke her heart! You hit her! You hurt her! You hurt my baby girl! You don't care about her! Why the hell are you here!" My voices rises at every word and in the end I'm screaming at him.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What's all the-" he stops when he sees Klaus, "what are you doing here? Why are you here? Get out klaus!"

"I want to help you find her! I... I love her!" He tells us.

"Well you sure have a funny way of showing it!" I say still infuriated.

"You don't know the whole story. I did what I had to do!" He says "but right now we need to focus on finding Alexandria."

We both give him a funny look but then Damon's under his breath "fine."

"Ok. Let's get to it." He says right before Damon's phone rings.

My heart drops. I know excactly who's calling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok that's it! What did you think? An extra long and exiting chapter for you guys! Trust me I'm gonna try and keep it pretty exciting. I have some ideas floating around I'm my head *wink wink

But I need you guys to let me know where you want.

Alexia and Damon time?

Alexia and Stefan time?

Alexia and klaus time?

Alexia in danger?

Give me any ideas you have I love to hear them!

Thanks for reading! I love you! ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.4K 19
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
996K 52.5K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...