Lane Switch

Oleh iSlayy_

A young lesbian named Cali Dakota Love had just got fired from her job of three years and she needed to find... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
The Interview
Memories
The Boss
Overdue
Popping Tags
Take It To The Head
Bounce
Talk About It
Passion Brings Pleasure
Fucking With The Wrong One
Pop That
Connect The Dots
Birthday Wishes
Dubai
Act Right Before Dinner
Home Not So Sweet Home
Boom
Good News/Bad News
Pink Or Blue
Baby Shower
Surprise Bitch
The Welcoming of Cashmere & Charlotte
Moving On
Something New
Game Over
FML
Crazy Bitches
A Toll On Me
The Cat is Out The Bag
What Is Life
Sick Bastard
Disaster
Epilogue
ATTENTION

It's Been A Long Day

5.9K 314 29
Oleh iSlayy_

Chapter 30

I bent over the toilet and threw up my insides for the third time in the past two days. Vomiting was one of the main withdrawal symptoms I was experiencing and I hated it.

Kayla held my hair rubbed my back in a sympathetic way. I was thankful she was my roommate and not one of these other bitches cause they're all the same. Addicted to crack and mad at the world cause they can't get none.

"Thanks Kay." I said as I got up and brushed my teeth.

"No problem girl." She smiled and laid down on her bed. I finished brushing my teeth and did the same.  

It's been a month in rehab and today was the day Indya would be bringing her boyfriend to come meet me. I waited for my nurse to come get me and when she did, she lead me to the visitation area. When we got there, only Indya was there with an empty chair beside her.

She looked beautiful, just like the last time. Except this time her full lips were coated in bright red lipstick.

"Hey Cali." She said, getting up to give me a hug.

"Hey Indya. Where's your boo?" I asked as we both sat down.

"He's outside taking a call, he should be here in a minute." She looked towards the entrance.

"Alright, well catch me up on what's been going on with you until then."

"Well, me and my boyfriend moved to a condo in Beverly Hills, just outside of WeHo. Cali things are going so good and even though we just got together two years ago, I think this is going to last a really long time.  As in marriage and kids." She glowed as she talked about her relationship.

"I'm happy for you." I genuinely smiled.

Is that how my face use to light up whenever I talked about Trey? I bet it did. God, I miss him so much. Why did he have to be taken away from me? The first man in my life that I actually loved and saw a future with, he was taken away from me. It was all my fault too. I'm so disgusted with myself, I took away a son from a mother and a father.

I hate when I get like this because then I feel the need to do some drugs. I knew for a fact I wasn't getting any, so I started sweating. I felt a panic attack coming on but I tried my hardest to pull myself together, for the sake of my little sister.

I looked up and made eye contact with Miles? What was he doing here? Indya turned to see what I was looking at and squealed when she saw Miles walked towards us.

"There he is." She said, causing me to immediately smile. I already know they're perfect for each other.

"Miles!" I screamed, embracing him in a huge hug.

"Cali!" He yelled, hugging me just as hard.

After I broke the news to him about Caine and Blow, he just disappeared off the face of earth. I tried to call him but his number had been changed. He was really in love with Blow and Caine was his bestfriend, so I knew for a fact what they did to us hurt him even more.

"Oh my god, I miss you so much." I said, as I pulled back to look at him.

Miles didn't age a bit, literally. He was still tall, brown skinned, and fine. He had the same facial hair, the same perfect white teeth, and the same built frame. I wish I would've gave him a chance instead of Caine, maybe my life would have turned out totally different.

"I miss you too, what the hell you doing up in this place Cali?" He asked, sitting down.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Indya chimed in.

"Yeah, remember I told you my bestfriend had a boyfriend she cheated on? Well this is him." I explained and she nodded.

"Are those two conniving muthafuckas still together?" Miles scowled.

"Yeah, can you believe it?." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Hell no, I thought Caine would have been at your feet begging you to take him back after a while. You know that nigga was secretly in love with you after you let him fuck the first time." He stated.

"He still is. But nah, I got engaged to someone else." I answered.

"Oh word? When I get to meet him?" He asked, not aware that he would never get to meet him.

"Um, he died a couple of years ago.."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry Cali." He said with sympathy.

"It's fine but let's change the subject before I cry." I chuckled and fanned my eyes so the tears wouldn't fall. I get emotional literally every time I think of him.

"Fasho, now why your peanut head ass  ain't tell me you had a fine ass sister?" He stroked his goatee and look at Indya who was blushing.

"Don't talk about my sister's head nigga." Indya mushed him.

"I just gave you a compliment and that's how you repay me? Alright, remember that." He nodded.

"Bae stop, I was just playing." She laid her head on his shoulder and gave him her infamous puppy dog eyes. 

I watched them interact, they were so cute. I definitely approved of this relationship and I couldn't wait till she popped out some babies so I could call myself an aunty.

Omniscient POV

Meanwhile on the other side of town, Caine sighed as he sat in his man cave smoking a blunt. Nowadays, the only thing on his mind was his girls, his money, and Cali. He even forgot that he had a girlfriend of seven years living with him.

His girlfriend, Blossom, was starting to work his last nerves anyway and he was a strike away from cutting her loose. She was just like his relationship with his ex Mia, but worse. Blow didn't even attempt to cook or clean. All she did was sit on her ass all day and if she wasn't doing that, she was out spending Caine's money.

He heard a knock at the door and the familiar voice of one of his beautiful babygirls was heard. "Daddy?" Charlotte called.

Caine quickly put the blunt out in his ash tray and sprayed some air freshener to kill the smell. Her knew Charlotte wouldn't know what the smell was, but he still didn't want either of his children around it.

"Come in baybeh girl."

The door knob turned and it was pushed open by Charlotte, with Cashmere following behind her. He smiled at his two children, amazed at how beautiful they were becoming. He couldn't thank anybody but Cali for their looks because they only had his skin complexion and his smile. Everything else was all Cali.

"Hey daddy." They said in unison. They did that so often is was scary to Caine, but he was learning to get used to it.

"Hey girls, wazzam?" He asked as the girls climbed in his lap. Seven years old and they still acted like babies, wanting to be held by their daddy all the time. But they knew that wouldn't fly with their mom so they didn't even attempt to try it.

"Is mommy a crack head?" Cash asked bluntly, causing Caine's eyes to get big.

"Who tole you dat Cash?"

"Ms. Blossom said she was at a crack house doing drugs and she don't want us no more, which is why she left us with you." She confessed, causing Caine's blood to boil.

Blow had done some low down dirty shit but telling his girls something like this was too far. He was tired of this bitch and her shit, he was going to end it once and for all.

"Wait hea' girls." He slid them off of his lap and stormed upstairs to his bedroom where he knew Blow would be.

Like he suspected, she was on the phone (that he paid for) talking shit about somebody to one of her chicken head friends. She snatched the blanket off of her, causing her to look at him like he was crazy.

"Girl imma call you back, this nigga tripping." Blow ended her phone call and focused on Caine. "What the fuck you do that for?"

"Cause it's time fa' you ta' go man." He said, opening the closet and packing her shit up for her.  He would let her keep everything, including the stuff he bought for her but this bitch had to go ASAP.

"What you mean, where am I going? On another cruise?" She squealed in excitement

"Ion know whea' you goin' but it ain't in my house. Dis shit hea' is ova' wit Blow, it ain't workin' out. Why would you tell my children sum like dat?" He questioned.

"It's the truth! That bitch is a crack head, you said it yourself. " Blow snapped. She was fuming now, why was he kicking her out for telling the truth?

"I was mad at da' moment an' you know I ain't mean dat shit. At least she workin' on betterin' ha' self instead of sittin' on ha ass all day everyday like you." Caine had no choice but to defend Cali, she was the mother of his children and the love of his life.

He would never admit that to anyone else though.

"Why you taking up for that bitch, you must want her or something. Too bad she'll never give your stupid ass another chance cause you a grimy ain't shit ass nigga! I hope she take your kids away from you once she done with that bullshit ass rehab." Blow yelled.

Caine was glad she was too stupid to realize what he did for a living cause she was the type of bitch to go snitch to the police since she's mad at him.

But once Blow said all that shit, letting her keep her clothes went out the window. Since she wanted to be disrespectful about the situation she would only be leaving with the clothes on her back.

"Bitch get out." Caine grumbled through clenched teeth.

"Fuck you, I'll leave when I please." Blow crossed her arms causing Caine to chuckle. He really didn't feel like dragging her out this house but he would do what he had to.

"I ain't gone say it nomo, get da fuck out my crib." She continued to pick at her nails like Caine was a joke. He nodded and walked towards her, grabbed her ankles and dragged her ass out the bedroom.

He dragged her down the stairs, not caring if she was hitting her head, he dragged her across the living room and too the front door. He literally through her outside and locked the door. He ignored her cries and banging on the door, Caine was officially done with that bitch. He then called the two men he hired to control who gets in and out of his house.

"Yeah boss?" One of them answered.

"Get dat bitch off my property and make sure she neva' come back." Caine ordered.

"Yes sir." They hung up.

He went back to his study where his girls were now sitting in front of the TV, watching reruns of Spongebob. His girls and Cali loved this show but he didn't understand why. He personally thought that 'lil yellow nigga' was gay.

"Come hea' girls, lemme talk to ya real quick." He spoke. Cash paused the episode and ran to her daddy, Char doing the same.

"Yes daddy?" They said in unison.

"Don't believe nun Ms. Blossom tell ya, okay? She just jealous of y'all mommy and she mad she can't take her place."

"I don't like that lady, she always say mean things about our mama." Cash said, causing Char to nod in agreement.

"Well y'all don't have ta' worry bout ha' nomo, she gone fa' good." Caine shook his head.

"Is mommy gonna come back and live with us?" Char asked with hopefulness in her voice.

"Hopefully. I'm takin' ha' away from dat place in bout five mo' months..maybe she'a wanna live wit us." Caine shrugged.

"I hope she do, I miss her." Char sighed.

"Y'all wanna go see ha?" He questioned.

"Yes!" They yelled in unison.

"Go get y'all shoes on."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.6K 122 13
Skye gets unfairly fired from her last job. But then she gets a new job interview (for a job she knows nothing about) the same day? How? Does she get...
258K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
5.2K 238 34
BDSM was not the lifestyle Dakota Moore had in mind. He had spent most of his teenage career running away from orphanages and taking care of his home...
139K 3.7K 9
They have been best friends for eighteen years. Life happened and they lost touch... Seventeen years later, family and fate decided to give it anothe...