Find My Way Back Home {Sequel...

By xoRMG44xo

Maybe I've should've seen it coming to be honest. Maybe it was bound to happen or Gods punishment for being s... More

Find My Way Back Home {Sequel of Kellin Quinn.. My Step Dad}
Who Knows?
Hell Hole
I Can't Believe It
Near Heart Attack
Welcome to Hell
Going Where?
The Escape
Put Up or Shut Up
What Now?
Sweet Dreams or Beautiful Nightmares
The Meet Up
Esculating Quickly
The Damage
Someone Save Me
(A/N)
A Better Day
Nothing But Love
No Real Escape
Sun Rise
Beginning of the End
Ignorance is a Bliss

Better Off Dead

439 22 10
By xoRMG44xo

Chapter 15

(TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE)

-Saturday, February 14 2015-

*Scarlett's POV*

"Pretty girl, why are youuu hiding from me, you knooow daddy doesn't like it when you hiiide from me." I herd him slur.

I didn't say anything. I was stuck in the closet of my room because he had just come home from a bar. I hated when he came home drunk. It would always be ten times worse for me and ten times better for him.

"Scarlett, where are youuu babyyyygurl. I neeed you to give me MYYY satisfaction." He slurred, laughing a little.

I was not answering. There's no way in hell I am going to let him touch me tonight.

"Fucking slut! If youuu don't answerrr mee I swear too godd I will fucking kill you!" He screamed, throwing one of my books at the closet door.

I yelped a little and then covered my mouth.

Fuck, I'm more than positive he heard me. I heard footsteps coming towards the closet.

Before I knew it, the closet door opened and infront of me, standing there laughing was Josh.

"You dumbass, you actually thought you could hide from me?" Josh said, yanking a handful of my hair.

"Ouch stop that hurts!" I yelled, trying to get away from him.

"Good, now you know not to be a little bitch." He spat in my face, throwing me onto the bed.

"Get away from me." I screamed, wishing this would end.

All he did was laugh and start to unzip my pants, pulling them to my ankles. Then he pulled my underwear down and started to take off his pants.

"No, please stop. Get away from me!" I yelled.

Then I felt him slap me extremely hard across my face.

~End of Dream~

"No!" I screamed as I jolted up and hit my head against something hard.

"Ouch." I groaned and opened my eyes.

I realized that I wasn't at Josh's house, I was on Kellin's bus. I hit my head on the top of my bunk. I was nowhere near Josh.

"Scar, you okay?" I heard someone ask.

I look over to my right and see Justin there, looking worried. He was trying to find something to say to calm me down, but didn't wanna say the wrong thing.

"Yeah, yeah sorry. I just had a bad dream." I said, my voice shaky and I was breathing heavily.

"Are you sure?" Justin asked, trying to move some hair out of my face.

I got scared so I flinched and moved away from him. My heart was racing a million miles an hour and I felt trapped.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not gunna hurt you." Justin said, stepping away from my bunk and putting his hands up.

"I'm sorry." I said, getting teary and covering my face.

"No it's not your fault. You were scared, it's okay. Do you want me to get Kellin?" Justin asked.

I just nodded, I didn't know what to say.

Justin nodded and left.

I let out a sigh and put my hands over my face. I couldn't believe this. Even when I was away from Josh, he still haunted me. It was like I could never escape.

Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I let out a small yelp and moved away towards the wall. I turn to my side and see Kellin there with his hands up and steps back away from the bunk.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to scare you. Justin told me you had a bad dream. Are you okay?" Kellin asked.

"Oh. Yeah I'm fine. It was just a dream." I said.

"Do you want some water?" Kellin asked me.

"Um yeah. If it's not to much to ask for." I said timidly.

"Of course not, sweetheart." Kellin said and walked towards the front of the bus.

I didn't like feeling this way. I hated not letting Kellin or anyone I love be anywhere near me. There's always something inside me saying everyone around me wants to hurt me. But I know that's not true. At least that's what I hoped.

I let out a sigh and got out of the bunk. I walked over towards where Kellin was. I saw him look through the refrigerator for, I'm assuming, my water. I walked over to the couch and just sat there, looking at my feet. But then I heard a small ding.

My eyes widen and I begin to panic. Then I remember what Josh did everytime his timer would ding.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Kellin asked me.

~Flashback~

I was in the kitchen making dinner. Josh hasn't came home yet so I probably have enough time to take a shower without him "accidentally" walking in and watching me shower.

Just then I heard the front door open. I let out a sigh and look over at the clock.

It red 4:30 pm.

He was home from work early. That's kinda weird since he come out of work at around 5:30 but won't get home until 6.

Josh comes into the kitchen looking between his phone and the clock.

"Dinner is almost ready." I say quietly, hoping I won't anger him.

"Scarlett, do you know what time it is?" Josh asked me, completely ignoring me.

"You know there's a clock right there, right? You've been staring at it since you got here." I said, pointing over to at the clock.

He narrows his eye at me and my eyes widen. God I'm stupid.

Just then the microwave dinged, signaling the tortillas were ready.

I brake eye contact with Josh and go over to the microwave, hoping Josh wouldn't be staring at me. I got the tortillas out of the microwave and put them on a plate.

"So this food is more important than listening to me?" Josh asked, stepping closer to me.

"No." I said.

"Apparently it is. Just because the microwave dingged, you broke eye contact. Did I say you can brake eye contact?" Josh yelled in my face.

"N-no. I was just getting din-" I started but was cut off with a smack across my face.

"I don't care about what you were doing! When I'm talking to you, you fucking listen! Got it whore?!" He yelled.

I just nodded my head and stared at the ground. I was too afraid to face him. He had that look that could make even the toughest guy scared shitless.

"Take off your clothes." He said without any emotion.

I looked up at him confusingly. Did I just hear him right? He wanted me to take off my clothes.?

"Wh-what? Why?" I croaked out.

"Because I fucking said so! Either you do it or I do." He said, getting annoyed by the second.

"But I don't want to." I said, backing away from him.

"I didn't ask what you wanted to do. I told you to take off your clothes! And that's what you're going to do." Josh said and charged over at me.

Josh grabbed me by the arm but I pulled away. I ran out of the kitchen and up to the second floor of the house. I looked around and saw the upstairs bathroom door open. I heard Josh coming up the stairs so I went inside the bathroom and locked the door.

I looked around the bathroom, beginning to panic. There was a window but I was in the second floor, I would probably die considering it's a pretty far jump.

You'll die if you stay in this house, I heard a voice say.

"So either way, I'm going to die." I said to myself.

Not like anyone would miss you, another voice said.

"Scarlett open the goddam door right now!" I heard Josh scream from the other side of the door.

I didn't know what to do. If I open it, he could beat the shit out of me. If I kept him waiting, he would only get more pissed and break down the door and beat the shit out of me. Whatever I did, he would beat the shit out of me. I have to face the consequences sooner or later.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the door. I slowly unlocked the door. I opened it and saw a very angry looking Josh.

"You are going to pay." He said and then I felt his fist in my face.

That's when I blacked out.

~Flashback End~

"I woke up naked and saw he was taking pictures of me." I told Kellin who was sitting next to me, helping me calm down.

"I'm so sorry sweetie." Kellin said, tearing up a little.

"It's not your fault." I said, looking over at him.

"I wasn't there for you. I couldn't protect from that monster." Kellin said, getting up and pacing back and forth.

"But I'm here now dad." I said quietly.

Kellin turned around and then let out a sigh. He came over to me and sat next to me.

"Thankfully you're here now. I'm not letting him get you ever again, okay?" He says and looks at me teary eyed.

"Okay." I say and hug him.

He slowly hugs me back and rubs my back. At first it felt weird because I was expecting for him to try and unbuckle my bra, but he didn't. He wasn't trying anything. And I finally felt safe.

(A/N) HOLY CRAP IM HERE!!! I'm soooo sorry for my absence. My summer was really crazy and I lost so much motivation for everything but I'm okay now and hopefully I will continue to write.. Anyways if you're happy I'm back y'all she leave a comment and a like.. If you're mad.. You still should comment and like 🙄😅 Anyways love you all and hopefully I'll see yous soon and yeah.
Peace ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 995 38
Wat als je kind een nier moet en zijn tweelingbroer de enige is die hem kan geven? Wat als je vriend op zakenreis is en je schoonbroertje aan wordt g...
11.8K 215 51
Kan de net afgestudeerde en zoekende Elin wel het drukke YouTuber leven aan van Matthy of zal het zorgen voor een kloof tussen de twee die ze niet me...
6.6K 42 4
Ik ben hoofdstukken aan het herschrijven omdat ik ze namelijk cringe vind of niet leuk meer vindt. Er zijn hoofdstukken 'verwijderd'. Dan ben ik die...
8.4K 178 23
Demi is een 14 jarig meisje. Ze is de dochter van Matthy. Ze heeft veel plezier in haar leven, ze heeft de beste vrienden en maakt er altijd een fees...