Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

VI.

7K 252 80
By jayinspired19

Sorry for any errors!

(Lunch Time)

I walked out from the rehab building to see Mike parked out front.
I walked up to his Ferrari and spoke.

"Hey Mike.." I said as he rolled down the window.

"Wassup... You gone stand out there or you gone get in?" He asked laughing.

"Yeah I was gone get in... Dang chill out." I said punching his arm.

"Ouchhhhh that hurt!"

"Good!" I said semi-yelling while he rolled up the window. I walked to the passenger's side of the car and got in as he side eyed me.

"That's why we ain't getting no real lunch." He said pulling out of the parking lot.

"Whatchu men's no real lunch... Where we going?" I asked out of curiosity.

"You'll see... Since you wanna be mean today."

(10 minutes Later)

"Nigga you brought me to Burger King?!" I asked semi-yelling.

"Yes I did... Stop being so mean to me and maybe I'll treat you to another place next time." He said laughing. I can't believe he brought me to Burger King.

"Just get my usual then..." I said looking out the window.
He pulled up to the speaker and asked for two Whopper meals, chicken fries, and two Icees. Pulling up to the next window, he paid and proceeded to the last window.

"Here's your food sir... Have a great day!" The lady said at the window.

"Gimme me my food!" I said reaching for my food.

"Ah ah ah be nice!" He said.

"Ok ok ok... I will... Gimme my food and drive to your store location. Remember I'm on a schedule." I said making a valid point.

"Ight lets go, and don't spill no food in my car man." He said handing me he bag and eating his burger.

All I did was glare at him and eat my food. It was silence for a good 5 minutes because we were stuffing our faces. The silence was broken when he spoke.

"Those are some nice glasses... I ain't know you wore glasses."

"I don't ..." I said drinking my Icee.

"Those must not be yours... Cause you buy every other accessory except glasses." I said looking at him crazy.

"You are very observant... Goodness gracious. They aren't mine." I said turning in my seat to look at him.

"Whose are they?"

"A friend..."

"It must be a guy... Look at you smiling like an idiot. Spill it..." He said as I was trying to hide the smile on my face.

"I met him over the weekend... Real cool ya know? Anyways, wassup with your love life?" I asked getting eager.

"You'll see... Now come on and get out so I can show you the store." He said parking the car.

"Yoooooo this is ya new spot? This is so crazy!" I said getting out the car and taking a picture.

"Yep... You coming to the Grand Opening party right?" He asked as we stood outside.

"Of course I'm coming... But I mean I wasn't formally invited." I said being dramatic and holding my heart.

"Jay can you please be a good friend and support me at my grand opening?" He said with a big smile on his face.

"Of course of course... When is it?"

"Saturday at 8" he said informing me.

"Ight I gotchu... I'll be here at 7:30. I wanna be here with you when it kicks off." I said getting excited.

"Alright... We got a deal."

"Come on and take me back so I can see my other patients.. It's 2:00 and I gotta be on my way there by 2:30!" I said going to my side.

"Alright alright I'm comin.." He said walking to the driver's side.

"Aye you should be a sweet big bro and let me drive." I said begging like a little child.

"If you put one scratch on her..." He said as we switched sides.

"I won't hurt your car I promise." I said as he threw me the keys. I got in the car and began my drive back to the rehab building.

6:28 p.m

I am finally done with work and I am finally home. I got out of my car and went inside the building.

"Hey A.J" I said the girl at the desk I mentioned earlier.

"Hey Jay... It's been a long day huh?"

"Yes girl you don't even know the half of it." I said pushing the elevator button.

"Well, the days will get better... Me and you should party together! It would be so much fun! I'll see you tomorrow though, then we can talk more." She said earning a laugh from me. This girl was so eager, yet sweet and humble.

"Alright A.J... Have a good night." I said stepping on the elevator after it arrived.

"You too!" She semi-yelled as the doors closed. I sighed aloud to myself thinking of how it was really a long day. The elevator landed on my floor and I got off. It was so quiet, it almost wasn't normal. I walked to my door, unlocked it, and stepped in.

I dropped my bags by the door and walked straight to the bathroom cause ya girl had to pee. Afterwards, I freshened up so I could head over to Chris' place. I didn't call, but I saw his car outside. He was expecting me over, so it wasn't really that big of deal for me to call.

I decided to spray "Love Spell" by V.S.
I put on my purple over-sized pink t-shirt. The shirt was literally made for this effortless moment. Laziness was the only thing that came to my mind. I just want to relax and talk to Chris. I put my hair in a high ponytail and I grabbed my phone. Walking towards the door, I put on my black Uggs and I grabbed my keys.

As I cracked my front door open, I heard voices from down the hall. I slightly closed it, but it was open enough for my eye to see what it needed to.

"Come onnnnn you know you miss me." This girl said while talking to Chris. Who the heck is this? She started to kiss on his neck and jealousy grew in my body. He told me that he wasn't seeing anybody. I closed the door quietly and threw my keys at the wall.

"Why can't anything ever go right in my love life?" I asked myself aloud. I can't believe I even listened to a guy I just met. Now, I have to go find my tub of ice cream, so I can be lonely and watch Netflix.

I can't believe he lied... And I still got his stupid glasses on.

(Chris' POV)

6:15 p.m

I've been waiting on her to call me to let me know that she's on the way. She still must be dealing with her patients. I need her company right now.

My thoughts were interrupted as there was a knock at my door. I immediately opened it assuming that it was her.

"Hey J---- Malorie why on this living Earth are you standing at my door?" I asked because I already know that she's about to get on my nerves. She has to go before Jay gets here.

"Hey Christopher" She said kissing my cheek. I wiped it off with my shirt and glared at her.

"Stop calling me Christopher."

"Come on baby I came over here to surprise you and have a little fun." She said pulling her sleeve down to show her lace bra.

"Awww man" I whispered to myself trying to look away.

Don't get me wrong, Malorie was pretty on the outside. But, Jay is more than that... She's beautiful on the inside and the outside. I adore that...

"I can't Malorie... You need to leave." I said standing my ground.

"Come onnnnn you know you miss me." She said leaning forward and kissing on my neck.

"M-malorie... Malorie stop!" I semi-yelled while pushing her away.

"Chris!" She yelled when I slammed the door in her face. I walked further into my place and sat down on the couch. I'm gonna sit here and wait for the only person I wanna see.

10:56 p.m.

I've been waiting on her all this time and she ain't text me? I'm beyond pissed, so I'm gonna send her a nice little text.

Me: I find it funny how you didn't feel the need to let me kno that you wasn't gone drop by... I been sittin here waitin for you and you couldn't even say a word. Can't believe you.

I locked my phone and walked in my room. When I turned the tv on, my phone went off indicating I had a message. I opened up my messages and read her reply.

Chicago😍💍: I find it funny how you took the time to lead me on and make me think that you really liked me. Also, I find it funny how you lied right to my face sayin how you ain't messin wit nobody when you are clearly wrapped up in another broad. So, yeah I let you sit there and wait cause I can not and will not waste my time on somebody who won't even keep it real wit me. I hope you and her have a wonderful life together Chris. Lose my number please.

I read the text aloud for the third time in a row. I watched the gif she sent with the message. My mouth was wide open in awe.

"What did.... What just happened?" I asked myself aloud.

What did I do?

---------------------

What's gonna happen with Jay & Chris?

What is Malorie gonna do?

Any questions or concerns?

Thanks for reading!💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...
651 14 10
WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT Chris Brown FanFiction. Follow for more chapters 😊 Mental stability is hard to control.
113K 2.9K 34
Come read as a few celebrities live their lives having to deal with ups and downs with lies, break ups and deception. Copyright-All Rights Reserved ©...